What's new

Govt lifts ban on ASWJ, unfreezes assets of its chief Ahmed Ludhianvi

Sectarian violence ( read genocide of shia) was supposed to be done by organization on raw pay roll ! Looks like they are on ISI pay roll.

the west will clear Pakistan for allowing ASWJ to contest because this organisation is doing the bidding of the west
destroy Pakistan like the western proxies destroyed Syria and Iraq
Western powers are big bad wolf But why pakistan is allowing ASWJ to destroy pakistan ?

West has no problem with him since people like him are responsible for creating sectarian rifts with in the country.

this is what happens and you cry for FATF grey list

but US will never go to the list when they support terrorists and refused to decleare JUA head UN joke terrorist

West has no problem with him since people like him are responsible for creating sectarian rifts with in the country.
West has no problem for sure but why we/Pakistan and our agencies allowing him ?he is removed by our government our agencies within Pakistan from all sort of things...

West has no problem for sure but why we/Pakistan and our agencies allowing him ?he is removed by our government our agencies within Pakistan from all sort of things...or may be he is used by agencies

ask these agencies/govt/concerned authorities. This is precisely why, sectarian violence never ends in Pakistan.

ask these agencies/govt/concerned authorities. This is precisely why, sectarian violence never ends in Pakistan.
This is what i am saying why to complain west when we are not serious itself

for me surprised is how suddenly it is done in care taker set up that can not move without army nod
Well I guess this caretaker has a lot of sympathisers for the status quo especially PMLn and this ASWJ has been very close to the Haramzada Rana Sana and I guess it has been done to counter TLY's popularity against PMLn.

I think Pakistan should give chance to these people to go for elections. It's a dangerous experiment but a complete Mullah government in Pakistan might be the solution for turmoil control in Pakistan. Pakistanis should give these Ludhianvi barelvi jhangvis a chance to be in the National Assembly.

ASWJ is a front for Pakistan army...and its corrupt generals to hide ill gotten assets...many charities are used as fronts to hide assets by army majors and generals...

The old farts in Rawalpindi have gone senile.
The u.s pak relations seem all time low lately hence this uplifting of ban----- but the msg could have been conveyed by imposing extra toll taxes on NATO supplies or an outright air space ban . there's something very serious going on---.

Back
Top Bottom