What's new

Govt Crackdown on the Islamabad protesters | Updates & Discussions

9-13-2014_28370_1.gif

A senior and seasoned person like Roedad Khan refuses to recognize Section 144 AND any court orders contrary to his wishes?!
Surely, these two thugs (Imran Khan and TuQ) are on path to gravely damage Pakistan and lead Pakistan to become another Afghanistan.

A senior and seasoned person like Roedad Khan refuses to recognize Section 144 AND any court orders contrary to his wishes?!
Surely, these two thugs (Imran Khan and TuQ) are on path to gravely damage Pakistan and lead Pakistan to become another Afghanistan.
Bus Gamla nahi tootna chaheyay, baqi saab kuch buniyadi Insani haq hay :P

:lol: Koe issay batay kay Afia ko Kiss nay aur kiu US bhega tha...

So is Imran Khan also defending Afia Siddiqa? My understanding is that she is a radical, if not a terrorist sympathizer. Her rants upon hearing the court verdict confirms that. Why the hell IK bring up these kind of things? Perhaps that's one of the reasons people like Zarvan here support IK so much. Birds of a feather flock together.

So is Imran Khan also defending Afia Siddiqa? My understanding is that she is a radical, if not a terrorist sympathizer. Her rants upon hearing the court verdict confirms that. Why the hell IK bring up these kind of things? Perhaps that's one of the reasons people like Zarvan here support IK so much. Birds of a feather flock together.
read my signature, but i still dont support IK, look a person is allowed to rant when they are sentenced un fairly, she had collected and held too many of her emotions, she was so young but still to 80 years of prison? i mean WTH is that sentence? even the War criminals of the Bosnia war were not sentenced that long even though they had killed thousands of people and raped 100s of women?

:rofl::rofl:

read my signature, but i still dont support IK, look a person is allowed to rant when they are sentenced un fairly, she had collected and held too many of her emotions, she was so young but still to 80 years of prison? i mean WTH is that sentence? even the War criminals of the Bosnia war were not sentenced that long even though they had killed thousands of people and raped 100s of women?
That was more a political decision.Unfortunately for her, Afia had no political value to warrant such relaxations.

Sure sure, you dont see the thuggery of N-league's govt. when they murdered 14 people and injured more than 80 in the model town massacre and for no reason implemented section 144 when there was NO terrorism activity just a peaceful dharna on D-Chowk..No proper FIR hasn't been lodged at that incident and still these govt. thugs had the audacity to implement section 144 when clearly the supreme court had ruled the following protest/sit in PEACEFUL and that people have every right to do it but still Nawaz sharif couldn't swallow people all over Pakistan saying 'Go Nawaz GO' and ordered his interior Minister Chaudhry 'MR. Bean' Nisar to implement section 144 and arrest PTI,PAT workers illegally by accusing them of being involved in the so-called PTV attack which is itself suspicious..they're arresting people from their houses, rest houses, hostels..more than 3000 people have been arrested to far were these 3000 involved in that PTV attack!? Also its pretty clear now that even to the govt., an institution like the Supreme court is of no importance disobeying its order, THIS is what Imran Khan was talking about..even if this puppet SC gives verdict in PTI's favor, He doesn't trust NS to implement it hell he doesn't even trust that Nawaz will let the court proceed with its normal procedure remember his attack on the Supreme court in 1997? when he tried to dislodge CJ Sajjad Ali Shah through violent means? So, is this only being done to implement the govt's writ? OR to simply stop the peaceful protest by violent means.. these are the same mistakes which Ghunda league committed in their last 2 tenures and are doing it again..whatever happens to them and to those policeman illegally accepting orders, it'll all be on the Govt.'s bloody hands.

Last edited:
as if your puppet was going to turn Pakistan into United States of Pakistan...by handing over all our mineral reserves to American firms... strange comments always come from the one Leading the world... hey yankee you had the chance to change Afghanistan and Iraq.. and look what you did Abu Ghareeb and how you spell daisy cutters.. all i know is that you have one thing in common with The so called great King of mongols...dancing over skeletons... that is your democracy and that is how you liberate any sort of opposition.. Go where you belong and never look back here.. because we had listened to all your threats and all the false hopes you gave us.. follow this and follow that and look where we are... don't you agree that all these years all the puppets came with your acceptance...and now another threat you are giving.. we have become very close to what you call Afghanistan by listening all these years to your Satanic propaganda... go preach some one else...go Barbarians go ... and all this time you never build a single university... in the so called freed countries... Afghanistan is all yours and has been all yours for last 13 years...and so was Iraq ... all your bring is anarchy... your are the Barbarians.. go teach yourself humanity and equality first... because before learning that you cannot see what i am seeing. and you will not hear what we hear... remove your blindness your one eyed vision... and i know it will take eternity.. because you will never learn .. as your ego never let you learn.. you and Satan are on the same path and so are many zionists of the world

I guess, time is nearing, when PAT/PTI are going to win the battle by using lives of hundreds of innocent civilians in the name of revolution....
I have heard his speeches, where he has mentioned tahrir-square openly without thinking for a second about future of that country, without considering a fact that due to revolution thousands are dead and thousands are going to die for revolution, which has failed them all.
I guess government is thinking that time has come when all protesters should be arrested along with IK/TUQ,,, there are two options left
1) let them do dharna till another month, wasting time to start projects and flood-affected relief measures. ..
2) arrest IK/TUQ along with protesters and send them jail through judges...let the blood be spilled but in the end country would be much safer for the time being..

Back
Top Bottom