What's new

governor KPK went in public and got what he deserve

I don't think even a million troops can provide ample protection in the country for the elections. Populists have raised the political temperature to an exploding point.

We would not be having an election but a popularity contest.

PDP will boycott any controversial selection.

I don't think even a million troops can provide ample protection in the country for the elections. Populists have raised the political temperature to an exploding point.

مہنگائی
معیشت کی تباہی
آٹے کی قلت
ایل سیز نا کھولنے سے لاکھوں نوکریوں کا جانا
ہر قسم کا کاروبار بند ہونا
ڈالر کی قیمت
پٹرول کی قیمت
بد امنی
دہشت گردی
فاشزم
سیاسی مقدمے بازی
عدالتوں پر بھونکنا

یہ سب تمہاری نظر میں پاپولرسٹ کر رہے ہیں تو جتنا جلدی ہو سکے اپنے دماغ کا معاینہ کراؤ ۔ عوام تنگ آ چکی ہے اور ظاہر ہے غصہ نکالے گی

مہنگائی
معیشت کی تباہی
آٹے کی قلت
ایل سیز نا کھولنے سے لاکھوں نوکریوں کا جانا
ہر قسم کا کاروبار بند ہونا
ڈالر کی قیمت
پٹرول کی قیمت
بد امنی
دہشت گردی
فاشزم
سیاسی مقدمے بازی
عدالتوں پر بھونکنا

یہ سب تمہاری نظر میں پاپولرسٹ کر رہے ہیں تو جتنا جلدی ہو سکے اپنے دماغ کا معاینہ کراؤ ۔ عوام تنگ آ چکی ہے اور ظاہر ہے غصہ نکالے گی

Sure
Promise you won't cry like you did with Taseer when someone took out his anger.

Sure
Promise you won't cry like you did with Taseer when someone took out his anger.
اگر ساری پی ڈی ایم بھی مر جائے تو اب وہ دکھ نہین ہو گا

اگر ساری پی ڈی ایم بھی مر جائے تو اب وہ دکھ نہین ہو گا

There's no trusting you and your intentions are hardly sincere. You have been portraying Pakistanis as extremist and terrorists for past decade and now wants anarchy in the country to prove that you were right.

Or it could be bcoz company installed puppets have been incompetent beyond the wildest imagination of even of those that installed them?

Or it could be bcoz company installed puppets have been incompetent beyond the wildest imagination of even of those that installed them?

Who installed whom is one debate that should be held before any elections

There's no trusting you and your intentions are hardly sincere. You have been portraying Pakistanis as extremist and terrorists for past decade and now wants anarchy in the country to prove that you were right.
chacha stop acting like American president on forum and dictating whole pakistan while sittting abroad lol

"These are you kids lying around here(not sure the context?? Probably he is visiting some disaster seen where this would mean anyone younger the him not actual kids), now don't run away you coward, kuch bandey mein Sharm be hutey hey, you came here for Photoshoot, don't get more bayzati from our hands, people are lying here and it's been 40 hours where were you"

I don't think it's related to any political situation. Generic chatrool

The solution is to kill all those fascist
We should line them like in 1971 and shoot them

Who installed whom is one debate that should be held before any elections
Election is waste money
We should not spend 100+ b for elections
Rather spend that on poor people
We an nominate maryum Nawaz as PM alternate with bilawal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom