What's new

Government took leaders of banned outfits in custody to avoid being hit by India: Bilawal Zardari

He said he doesn't believe, so tell fake Bhutto how would you believe?

You keep on talking about democracy but your hypocrisy is going beyond the sky, because india just blamed & didn't provide any evidence yet.

Your this stance is not going to in favour of PPP in long run. Whatever you do your 10% daddy will be rejected by the people of Pakistan.

Good for Pakistan, let PPP be exposed.

Bilawal! The new and bold in the long line of hypocrites. These idiots have the same old thinking that their foreign masters will help to bring them in power. It clearly shows that their rant of democracy is only a ruse. They never believed in democracy in the first place. The say of the people means nothing to them until it is in their favour. I only feel sorry for those who still have positive expectations from them.

Allama Iqbal rightly said;

اگرچہ بت ہیں جماعت کی آستینوں میں"
"مجھے ہے حکم اذاں، لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله

"Many idols are still concealed in their sleeves by the Faithful Fold,
I am ordained by Almighty Allah to raise the call and be much bold."

Last edited:
And the champions of democracy would dance in front of their cars for a plate of biryani.
This is sad.
Clearly for the looted money they are ready to go to any length and they know how to play media.. Not as well as n league but enough.

Great strategy by the Govt+Establishment. Just 1/4 of a stick up a "Democrat" arse and they start to spew venom against the country. They can bark all they want; their street cred has been reduced to a paltry figure. The next 20 years are going to be great for Pakistan with these idiots out of power.

Good! Bilawal Zardari is digging his own grave. I am all for it. Please continue spouting Indian nonsense while you dream about ruling Pakistan. No foreign help will make you the PM rest assured and you end up in jail pretty soon with your farther

Exactly. Isn't the same Hilary Clinton said a few years back something wrt Pakistan??? ;)
Is that he woman with a 50+ year political career who spent 8 years in white house as first lady but lost to a cheeto with 0 political experience? Sounds about as relevant as you I'd say. Regardless do you have a source for your claim?

Back
Top Bottom