What's new

Government clears proposal for buying 15 Israeli-made UAVs

So Indians can't make their own UAVs and have to buy from the Israelis,again。

Now a days it seems that 90% of India's armed forces will cease to function if Israel decides to withhold arms supplies to India for whatever reason。:enjoy:

Now a days it seems that 90% of India's armed forces will cease to function if Israel decides to withhold arms supplies to India for whatever reason。:enjoy:

India get the best, even china love to Buy form Israel or that matter Russia also. But Russia has luxury to buy from Israel which china dose not.

Point taken. Although I must attest that India always looks for the best(ish) of the best when it comes to its arms deal.

All the best.
That's the only way to go, especially when confronted with an enemy that has numbers on its side. Fight quantity with quality is India's ethos.

@Topic, good news. The Herons are a great ISR asset with almost unparalleled loitering/endurance capability. All 3 Indian armed forces are investing heavily in these machines and it's good to see.

i think indian navy should buy global hawk!
The IN has been briefed on the MQ-4C and they would compliment the IN's P-8Is nicely so the chances are pretty good at some point these will be in Indian hands.

As it stands the IN has 3 UAV SQDs operating a mix of Searchers and Herons and is looking to add another 2 SQDs in the next 3-4 years.

So much stupidity in one post.

The IN has been briefed on the MQ-4C and they would compliment the IN's P-8Is nicely so the chances are pretty good at some point these will be in Indian hands.

As it stands the IN has 3 UAV SQDs operating a mix of Searchers and Herons and is looking to add another 2 SQDs in the next 3-4 years.
yeah that would be good addition in IN.
a squadron of them...would do wonders to IN recon capabilities!!

yeah that would be good addition in IN.
a squadron of them...would do wonders to IN recon capabilities!!
Like I said the I already operates quite a few Herons and it planning on getting more, these birds already have impressive loitering capability. The MQ-4Cs would be a nice little buy for the IN but wouldn't be a complete gam-changer. Perhaps what would is the P-8I-MQ-4C combo. Given the fact the P-8 and MQ-4C are designed to be complimentary products.

Like I said the I already operates quite a few Herons and it planning on getting more, these birds already have impressive loitering capability. The MQ-4Cs would be a nice little buy for the IN but wouldn't be a complete gam-changer. Perhaps what would is the P-8I-MQ-4C combo. Given the fact the P-8 and MQ-4C are designed to be complimentary products.
few hawks in andamans woud be game changing? no?

few hawks in andamans woud be game changing? no?
To an extent but the IN already has plans for a permeant UAV SQD for A&N that will be raised in the coming years (flying Searchers and Herons). Right now they operate the aforementioned UAVs there on a rotational/temporary basis.

He has become Elite Member by Mentioning India, India, India in most of his posts. :sarcastic: Aadat say Majboor hai yeh. :crazy:

You know what, pakistani elite members are those who couldn't convert it to think tanks/Jr TT but get the elite tag just by posting anything 8000 times. They are the one to ignore.

You know what, pakistani elite members are those who couldn't convert it to think tanks/Jr TT but get the elite tag just by posting anything 8000 times. They are the one to ignore.

I'm PDF member since August 2012. Therfore, I already know this. :agree: :D

To an extent but the IN already has plans for a permeant UAV SQD for A&N that will be raised in the coming years (flying Searchers and Herons). Right now they operate the aforementioned UAVs there on a rotational/temporary basis.
but the endurance and ceiling at which GH operates is unmatched...and the payload....and sensors... are in different league...IMO

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom