What's new

Got married!

Ban him for not sending us the invites.

i would have loved to troll his wedding day.:smokin:

Congrats for the life ahead!

Marriage is one of the best parts in the lifetime, where you enter a whole new phase, accept responsibility of another person and experience a lot of beauties, great moments and also sad moments which you 2 are supposed to overcome together.

I am just kidding mate, you did a grave mistake, and there is no turning back.:devil:

Jokes aside, Congratulations mate, I wish you two the best of the best and a long happy life together.

Marriage is one of the best parts in the lifetime, where you enter a whole new phase, accept responsibility of another person and experience a lot of beauties, great moments and also sad moments which you 2 are supposed to overcome together.

I am just kidding mate, you did a grave mistake, and there is no turning back.:devil:

Jokes aside, Congratulations mate, I wish you two the best of the best and a long happy life together.

You married bro? To me it looks like such a good feeling, which should be appreciated greatly.

In a year or two I will be talking to a family of someone I have in mind. Then a few years once I finish my studies I will go get married inshallah.

Looks like PDF is full of married folks and they troll here to escape the realities of a married :D

@LaBong congrats mate!!! I got engaged in January too btw.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dating works just as it does in most western countries in Indian Bengal. In my humble opinion, at the peril of generalizing entire population, Indian Bengalis are more liberal than most other ethnic groups in subcontinent. Since we both were born and brought up in Calcutta, it was no different than how people date in Mumbai, Bangalore or Delhi - minus the ultra ring wingers since we had been ruled by communists! ;)

However there were still some restrictions like late night parties or night out together etc. You need circumvent those! ;)

Mere thought of having babies gives me mild heart attack, come on dude I still have a lot to enjoy in life.

By the way I hope you know how to cook and clean :D You will be doing a lot of that to keep her happy :D

Back
Top Bottom