What's new

GoPro: Flying Daggers 45 set to take India's Light Combat Aircraft to the Skies

of course the designes are jointly finalised in chengdu according to pakistani requirements...

In the Same logic, the MKI is tailor made as per IAF requirement, desing was jointly finalised with Sukhoi and now produced by HAL from Raw material.

yes we are using basic airframe into our desired specs ...... matching them basically with f-16 block 52+

Just tell me, when JF-17 was inducted, was it able to fly in night, did it have IFR, and does it qualifies all weapons claimed.

Well You are turning this thread into a JF 17 one. Yeah BLK2 and 3 are speculated to be on par with F 16s. But the weight added to the aircraft while doing it also shifts the CoG of the aircraft. This again brings in the design team to move the things inside to accommodate it.

If he knew so much then ask him to give the specs of Block -3. In reality, no body knows what is coming in Block-3, and lets wait.

@a_b can you tell me what is the difference between the Block 1 and Block 2.

In the Same logic, the MKI is tailor made as per IAF requirement, desing was jointly finalised with Sukhoi and now produced by HAL from Raw material.

Just tell me, when JF-17 was inducted, was it able to fly in night, did it have IFR, and does it qualifies all weapons claimed.

If he knew so much then ask him to give the specs of Block -3. In reality, no body knows what is coming in Block-3, and lets wait.

@a_b can you tell me what is the difference between the Block 1 and Block 2.

I just dont want to turn this to a JF 17 thread.

Just tell me, when JF-17 was inducted, was it able to fly in night, did it have IFR, and does it qualifies all weapons claimed
of course we added them later at Kamra ...... but it was inducted in 2007 and not sure if had everything you mentioned we added it slowly maturizing platform ........ that is the whole point of this debate ......... you cannot induct tejas's most mature platform you will have to induct in short hand and then start maturizing it slowly ........ but looks like IAF is not shory on aircrafts as pakistan was at that time so you are taking it to most befor actuallu inducting it ......

can you tell me what is the difference between the Block 1 and Block 2.
none remaining all blk1 are to be upgraded to blk2 and same might happen to blk2 when blk 3 arrives ..... if you want real information on thunder consult quwa or visit his website........

of course we added them later at Kamra ...... but it was inducted in 2007 and not sure if had everything you mentioned we added it slowly maturizing platform ........ that is the whole point of this debate ......... you cannot induct tejas's most mature platform you will have to induct in short hand and then start maturizing it slowly ........ but looks like IAF is not shory on aircrafts as pakistan was at that time so you are taking it to most befor actuallu inducting it ......

none remaining all blk1 are to be upgraded to blk2 and same might happen to blk2 when blk 3 arrives ..... if you want real information on thunder consult quwa or visit his website........

My question is Does @Quwa is an official website of JF-17 or its just a Blog. Second I ask you a simple question, just name the difference between block-1 and Block-2.

My question is Does @Quwa is an official website of JF-17 or its just a Blog. Second I ask you a simple question, just name the difference between block-1 and Block-2.
the basic difference is addition of electronic warfare capabilities although avionics and armament is said to be enhanced ...... plus it has air refeulling probe ....... and dont forget data link i think they have inducted them in blk2 although i m not sure about datalinq

but then again lets keep it to tejas

ending the debate tejas will be a fine bird when it will be produced..............

the basic difference is addition of electronic warfare capabilities although avionics and armament is said to be enhanced ...... plus it has air refeulling probe ....... and dont forget data link i think they have inducted them in blk2 although i m not sure about datalinq

but then again lets keep it to tejas

ending the debate tejas will be a fine bird when it will be produced..............

The Serial production have already started. The development of MK-2 is on, and it will be the test bed for the tech. for the AMCA. Kaveri have been delinked for the LCA program, and if everything goes well, then by 2024 it should be ready for the mass production. Indegenous AESA UTTAM is in development and scheduled to be completed by 2024, same time when MK-2 should be ready and all 120 MK-1 should be produced.

The Serial production have already started. The development of MK-2 is on, and it will be the test bed for the tech. for the AMCA. Kaveri have been delinked for the LCA program, and if everything goes well, then by 2024 it should be ready for the mass production. Indegenous AESA UTTAM is in development and scheduled to be completed by 2024, same time when MK-2 should be ready and all 120 MK-1 should be produced.
bro no offense but one thing i've learned about indians is that you people dont have secrecy ...... you will start bragging about the projects who just are being discussed yet ..... as you can see there are many if and buts in your own statement

bro no offense but one thing i've learned about indians is that you people dont have secrecy ...... you will start bragging about the projects who just are being discussed yet ..... as you can see there are many if and buts in your own statement

Brother, ADA or HAL is not a Military organisation and is headed by a Civilian, and In India, everything is crystal Clear and in the public domain, because of numerous independant auditing agencies like CAG. Even after each test flight, the developer issues statement and gives the result whether bad or good.

The real secreacy is in the Flight data, wind tunnel data which is with the ADA and HAL.

Brother, ADA or HAL is not a Military organisation and is headed by a Civilian, and In India, everything is crystal Clear and in the public domain, because of numerous independant auditing agencies like CAG. Even after each test flight, the developer issues statement and gives the result whether bad or good.

The real secreacy is in the Flight data, wind tunnel data which is with the ADA and HAL.
nevertheless its just my observation

So basically the primary base will remain Sulur.

We have tested Tejas more than even US tests its own jets.

Personally, I think it is about time they ramp it up and start evenly stationing them in hostile zones.

Yes. The first 40 I guess will be in Sulur and maybe at Tanjore. After that when its ready it will be deployed in north.

Not many may notice, but the South does not have requisite air cover to intercept an enemy aircraft.

SAAB is desprate not India ...if you roam in Delhi even on Bus stops you can see SAAB ads .

IAF Chief On Sweden Visit, Flies Gripen Fighter Aircraft

HAL in talks with Swedish firm Saab for upgraded LCA Tejas
HAL Eyeing Collaboration with Swedish Saab for Upgraded Tejas ...

HAL seeks SAAB support for LCA Tejas
plus how can you start work on MK-2 when you have not even finished the MK-I yet

and just asking from curosity since china and pakistan jointly built thunder so it is called jf ....... so what will be new name of tejas??

The factory of SAAB which Arup Raha visited was in Sweden and if a news channel Quotes SAAB CEO it does not matter it its swidish news paper or Indian and I have seens SAAB Grippen even on Delh's bus stops .

They are desperate not us

those are all indian news channels i just quoted them

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom