i am unable to understand the entire story

google left china
but they r present in hong kong
hong kong is a territory of china

then how come google left china?

and also does the rules of chinese mainland is not applicable in hk

any chinese member please explain

'One Country, Two Systems'

Hong Kong's stability and continued development as an international city since reunification in July 1997 have depended upon the successful implementation of the principle of 'One Country, Two Systems'. This framework ensures that Hong Kong retains its distinct identity and strengths as an international business, financial, shipping and aviation centre.

The 'four pillars' of Hong Kong's success remain as relevant and important today as they did five, 10 or 15 years ago. These are: the common law system upheld by an independent judiciary; the free and unfettered flow of information; a level playing field for business; and, a clean, respected civil service.

The Basic Law, Hong Kong's constitutional document, has provided the constitutional basis upon which the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region has continued to protect its capitalist system, as well as the way of life, the rights and freedoms of its residents. These include:equality before the law, private ownership of property, freedom of assembly, freedom of movement, freedom of religious belief, freedom of academic research and freedom to join trade unions.

The courts continue to administer justice independently, while Hong Kong's own police, immigration, customs and excise and anti-corruption officers have remained responsible for maintaining law and order in the SAR.

One Country, Two Systems :smitten::pakistan::china:

I really hope you can think more before you make such a conclusion.

A very simple question for you first: What can Google get from quitting mainland China??? To give pressure to the impudent Chinese government???

The Chinese government are lying on this. Who said Google's quitting is only for cyber attack??? Who said Google's quitting is for censorship??? Censorship is very legal in the United States. But the Chinese Government's way of censorship is not legal! No people will give the right to any government to legally block some part of the history of her own from her citizen. (For when you want to search on the internet for what had happened on June 4th, 1989. You cannot even get a link. Do you want to ask why?)

Besides my dear fellow, do you know that not just Google, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and many other famous website are also blocked in mainland China???

we do not need youtube, twitter and facebook, do you ?

Youtube, google, are useful

facebook is not as useful

twitter is just hyperactive

wikipedia is also useful

I personally like those services, but I think companies should follow regulations of the country they work it. Every country have private areas that you are not supposed to touch.

we do not need youtube, twitter and facebook, do you ?

You do have the ability for thinking, don't you?

Why it's so difficult for you get the point? It's not about whether we need it or not. It's about what the government want to take away from her citizen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you get it? MY DEAR????????????????????

BTW, you have no right to say "we" here. You are only an individual, or don't you?

Last edited:
as it is for you.

shanghai has always been a city obsessed with foreigners, from the days of the first qing dynasty 租界 to the shameless 洋奴 today. at first i thought that was a silly idea but after seeing certain members behave as such, stereotypes may have basis in fact.

Haha, can you just talk like a man and save your district attacking theory, please? You can say the same **** to Beijing, HongKong, Guangzhou and the list can go on and on. And you know what's the funniest thing about it? It's mutual. You get it? You cannot take any advantage from it. That's the point.

And if you got nothing to say just please get you fucked up mouth shut up.

Last edited:
Youtube, google, are useful

facebook is not as useful

twitter is just hyperactive

wikipedia is also useful

I personally like those services, but I think companies should follow regulations of the country they work it. Every country have private areas that you are not supposed to touch.

Technically speaking, do you think there is any solution for twitter or facebook or wikipedia to follow both the Chinese regulations and the Americans at the same time? I mean you cannot ask an American user to delete one of his post to just make it rightful to get through China, don't you think?

But it's just a technical thinking. It's really not the point.

Google Exit Appears to Benefit Top China Rival, Baidu - NYTimes.com

"Google Exit Appears to Benefit Top China Rival, Baidu
By REUTERS
Published: April 29, 2010

SHANGHAI — China’s top Internet search company, Baidu, is emerging as a big winner after Google’s recent retreat from China, as it smashed analysts’ forecasts, suggesting increased business from advertisers.

Baidu posted first-quarter net profit of 481 million renminbi, or $70.4 million, up from 181 million renminbi a year ago. Analysts expected profit of 366 million renminbi, according to Thomson Reuters data.

“It’s not going to happen overnight, but over time Google’s traffic will decline gradually, and over time we expect one-third of the advertising dollar to shift to Baidu,” said Elinor Leung, an analyst for CLSA in Hong Kong, who said that could take two or three years.

Baidu captured more than 64 percent of China’s Internet search market in the first quarter, up from 58.4 percent in the fourth quarter, while Google’s share fell to 31 percent from 35.6 percent, according to the research company Analysys International."

Last edited:
Haha, can you just talk like a man and save your district attacking theory, please? You can say the same **** to Beijing, HongKong, Guangzhou and the list can go on and on. You don't think it's boring, huh?

If you got nothing to say just get you fucked up mouth shut up please.

靠,洋奴还觉得自己蛮牛逼啊。不以疯狂地舔洋人的屁股为耻辱,反而引以为荣。真tmd恶心。你主子给了多少米分?不,这还不可怕,最可怕的是那些不用奖赏就跟疯狗一样攻击自己国家的败类。我不晓得这个国家怎么可能产生出这种垃圾,估计是我们的工业化进程太快,素质教育没跟上。本来我对上海没什么偏见,但是看过你的回复后就觉得别人对上海的批评并不是完全没道理。

我还可以列举许多上海人对过错。不过,我觉得没必要。你心也里清楚。

顺便说,喊几句“中华民族万岁”并不能证明你是爱国者。汪精卫还来过什么“曲线救国”呢。

靠,洋奴还觉得自己蛮牛逼啊。不以疯狂地舔洋人的屁股为耻辱,反而引以为荣。真tmd恶心。你主子给了多少米分?不,这还不可怕,最可怕的是那些不用奖赏就跟疯狗一样攻击自己国家的败类。我不晓得这个国家怎么可能产生出这种垃圾,估计是我们的工业化进程太快,素质教育没跟上。本来我对上海没什么偏见,但是看过你的回复后就觉得别人对上海的批评并不是完全没道理。

我还可以列举许多上海人对过错。不过,我觉得没必要。你心也里清楚。

顺便说,喊几句“中华民族万岁”并不能证明你是爱国者。汪精卫还来过什么“曲线救国”呢。

First, F*** Y**.

Second, I'm arguing only with reasonable person. If think you have the ability to argue with me, make you points. Otherwise, shut up.

To the Mods, I have good reason to say "f*y*" to the guy for the abusive crap he said in his Chinese posts.

Haha, can you just talk like a man and save your district attacking theory, please? You can say the same **** to Beijing, HongKong, Guangzhou and the list can go on and on. And you know what's the funniest thing about it? It's mutual. You get it? You cannot take any advantage from it. That's the point.

And if you got nothing to say just please get you fucked up mouth shut up.

你要是不能好好说话,就把你的嘴闭上,多说几个"fucked up"并不能给你的观点增加多少可信性。

First, F*** Y**.

Second, I'm arguing only with reasonable person. If think you have the ability to argue with me, make you points. Otherwise, shut up.

To the Mods, I have good reason to say "f*y*" to the guy for the abusive crap he said in his Chinese posts.

I cant see you have any reason to say F*** Y**, he just doesent agree with you, and that is you who said crap like "fucked up" in your previous post. Do you have no shame? And what the meaning of your reasonable person? Only person agree with you is you so-called reasonalbe person? Are you mad?

你要是不能好好说话,就把你的嘴闭上,多说几个"fucked up"并不能给你的观点增加多少可信性。

Are you an honest MAN???

It's who that start to shoot the SH*T to me? If you two don't want to argue like a man then why not just leave the topic??

I'm not kind of person who will tolerate those sh*t, be you Americans, Japanese, Indians, or even Chinese. So mind your mouth.

I cant see you have any reason to say F*** Y**, he just doesent agree with you, and that is you who said crap like "fucked up" in your previous post. Do you have no shame? And what the meaning of your reasonable person? Only person agree with you is you so-called reasonalbe person? Are you mad?

Again, you are not honest. What a shame...

you think those who don't understand Chinese cannot use google translator to distinguish those abuse words?

Some thing like lick the foreigners @ss and crazy dog is not abusing enough for you?

BE HONEST, BE HONEST, Man!

Again, you are not honest. What a shame...

you think those who don't understand Chinese cannot use google translator to distinguish those abuse words?

Some thing like lick the foreigners @ss and crazy dog is not abusing enough for you?

BE HONEST, BE HONEST, Man!

??????Just check pervious post, and find out who said "fucked up" in his post first. Yes, be honest. What response do you expect to your "fucked up"?

Back
Top Bottom