What's new

Google's Bias

The thing is why hasnt The US attacked pakistan then ?

What game are they playing ?

why too much of Pakistan secrete are exposed

No oil.

For once I am happy about it.

Saudi Oil, but they havent attacked them.
Pakistan is deep in the pocket of america, they can get anything done in Pakistan. They dont need to attack when they already control it.

Saudi Oil, but they havent attacked them.
Pakistan is deep in the pocket of america, they can get anything done in Pakistan. They dont need to attack when they already control it.

They have American oil companies; they keep the price low and make uncle sam happy.
US in no way controls Pakistan's internal affairs; they may have some effect on foreign policy, but in the end no one is free from US control, not even India.

They have American oil companies; they keep the price low and make uncle sam happy.
US in no way controls Pakistan's internal affairs; they may have some effect on foreign policy, but in the end no one is free from US control, not even India.

No one is free, therefore the control in pakistan is ok...lol
No country is so deeply controlled US than Pakistan, heck you even have FBI personel database creators in your airports, indians dont have that..

No one is free, therefore the control in pakistan is ok...lol
No country is so deeply controlled US than Pakistan, heck you even have FBI personel database creators in your airports, indians dont have that..

we are an American ally on WOT.

Oh really?
Pakistani nuclear programme, missile programme, FATA jigra deal, IP(I) gas pipeline ring a bell? :woot:

Oh really?
Pakistani nuclear programme, missile programme, FATA jigra deal, IP(I) gas pipeline ring a bell? :woot:

Umm, we will bomb you back to stone age ring a bell..
But I do accept that there are political limitations, but pakistani armed forces establishment is highly infliterated by the cia. There have been reports of US control of Pakistani Nukes

Umm, we will bomb you back to stone age ring a bell..
All barks, no bites. Both US and Pakistan know how to play eachother.

But I do accept that there are political limitations, but pakistani armed forces establishment is highly infliterated by the cia. There have been reports of US control of Pakistani Nukes
Yes, there are also reports of UFO spottings in the US. :lol:

All barks, no bites. Both US and Pakistan know how to play eachother

Yes Pakistan agreed without a bark.

Yes, there are also reports of UFO spottings in the US. :lol:

Do you believe in this infinite universe, we are the only one's. Who some of 'em might be even true.

You'll agree with me that Pakistan took best advantage of 9/11, no matter how you look at it, it put us back on the road and today we're in top order of fastest growing economies. :)

Back
Top Bottom