What's new

Google Nexus 5 released!

The most important option of kitkat is ART:

art-vs-dalvik-benchmark.png

http://www.androidheadlines.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/art-vs-dalvik-benchmark.png

I was think about ordering from Negri Electronics before, but I don't want to go through the hassle of checking their warranty's applicability & contacting them for shipping to a P.O. Box address. Negri Electronics is offering LG D821; the international model of the Nexus 5, & as far as I know its LTE bands should function in Saudi Arabia. Do you have any idea as to when the device is supposed to arrive here?
Nexus 5 (16GB) is now available in Saudi Arabia at Jarir for SAR 1899.
Still I think 100 riyal costly. You may wait a bit longer for the prices to drop or try from LuLu or the Mobile Souq at Batha Riyadh. you might get it 50 SAR cheaper.

The Nexus 5 is out!? :woot: Awesome! :partay: Now all I have to do is wait for the Nexus 5 to arrive here & hopefully, the 32 GB model will be available in Saudi Arabia.

Nexus 5

Android 4.4 KitKat

Still I think 100 riyal costly. You may wait a bit longer for the prices to drop or try from LuLu or the Mobile Souq at Batha Riyadh. you might get it 50 SAR cheaper.

Thanks for the info bro, but I have kind of lost interest in purchasing the Nexus 5. I decided to go with the iPhone 5S instead. It's a good device, except that it has one annoying build quality issue, & that is the rattling power button.

im buying nexus5 as soon as i get my pay :) .... awsosme phone with v.decent price tag

Back
Top Bottom