What's new

Google gone green - Pakistani men vs Indian men

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sedqal

:omghaha:

They did not mention the differences between the penile gifts. :omghaha:

Now, see, they mock us for being circumcised.

We only get the foreskin removed, it seems as though they get a lot more removed, and that too, genetically. :omghaha:

BBC News - Condoms 'too big' for Indian men

Friends, how about you send your women, to fight, may be they are more "men" than you are.

I am only saying this because you are used to getting slapped around by them.

Girl Beats Up Indian Soldier For Molesting Her - YouTube

They can run better jails (oops, I mean "aashram" :omghaha:) and become police chiefs like Ms. Bedi, too

India is probably the only matriarchal society in the world where they worship women as in the case of Kali, Durga Sita, Parvati et al.

I forgot to add Indira, and Sushma to the list. I still remember Vajpayee running to Jayalalitha with his tail between his legs when she threatened to pull out of the center - so much for being an RSS "sevak".

Also, the RSS folks are asked to remain celibate but it seems like it isn't a big deal because they don't have much of a drive anyway and when it does strike, it comes out as rape (BTW, rape is a very unmanly thing to do - real men get the women to consent).

Anywhoo, I believe the Indians should go the South African route and adopt a Pink uniform (for their military, of course, who cares about their cricketers, the voice of Tendulkar is enough to make them feel emasculated :omghaha:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistani internetyea do that kind of searching all the time to compensate their hurt inferiority complex. This is how they build such google search rank in days by typing such useless bigoted questions. One can see the self appraise and gloating those who get the chance to appear on Pakistani TV.

inferiority? of what?

Here's what my google says

Pakistanis...

Screenshot by Lightshot

indian

Screenshot by Lightshot

Now go cry me rivers.

Pakistani men are chick magnet..we all know that.

indians are barely even looked at.

Just see in our own countries...indian girls die at Pakistani men..Imran Khan can still get more indian chicks than all indian men combined :lol:

no wonder indians are jealous..they are so jealous that they turn dark brown/blackish..kinda like what my sh!t looks like

Kuch nahin ho sakta tum logon ka

lol not a big deal this is not a first time when i see they are comparing pakistani beauty with india .in youtube you easily find more than 10 videos where they are comparing aishwarya rai with their fatty LOL-lywood actresses and some tv actresses and claiming their pakistani actresses are more beautiful than aish .

Sorry, Ms. I need Fair and Lovely because I have an inferiority complex (and colonial hangup),

The Pakistani actresses and specifically, the drama ones and models like Mahnoor Baloch are absolutely the most beautiful women I have ever met or seen.

You can tell the difference when you see them in person.

Priyanka Chopra has so many scars on her body, it is disturbing, at best and disemboweling, at worst.

Beauty is a gift of God and is in the eye of the beholder. You might like plastic, but men usually like what they see when the make up is off and what she looks like every day - not just that one day when they decide to go out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom