What's new

Google gone green - Pakistani men vs Indian men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistanis are searching for these things in Google so you see the above results :cheers:

And why indian girls are so much intesested in pak's handsome men wahan quality production nhi. :D

Because most of them don't know the true nature of Pakistani men ;)

And why indian girls are so much intesested in pak's handsome men wahan quality production nhi. :D

I think best answer can give to you by Meera ji but may be she could be busy with...................... samajhdar ke liye ishara hi kaaif hai

Because most of them don't know the true nature of Pakistani men ;)

Look whoz talking sir this is because indian girls know's the frustrated nature of indian men.

I think best answer can give to you by Meera ji but may be she could be busy with...................... samajhdar ke liye ishara hi kaaif hai

Apne jija ko maat bholo shoaib malik :D

Indian men are not trust worthy sania knows it.

Look whoz talking sir this is because indian girls know's the frustrated nature of indian men.

No mate Indian men are not the frustrated lot it is the reverse. Indians are humble and tolerant people and the ,men are suitable husbands.

I thought this was about google trends on ****, animal, goat, camel s3x ranking.

No mate Indian men are not the frustrated lot it is the reverse. Indians are humble and tolerant people and the ,men are suitable husbands.

May ap kay level tak nhi asakti warna i can tell you many frustrated stories of indian men

samjhdar k lye ishara kafi hai :azn:

May ap kay level tak nhi asakti warna i can tell you many frustrated stories of indian men

samjhdar k lye ishara kafi hai :azn:

It is not about size mate, it is all about technique, leave Pashtuns and you find most of the Pakistani men are direct decendents of Indian race, Tell me how frustrated they are ??

:lol::lol::lol:

I thought this was about google trends on ****, animal, goat, camel s3x ranking.

whats wrong in that ?

Do Veena Malik, Nargis Farkhi, Somy Ali, Sana Nawaz know? :azn:

Right. Just like how some 14 year old was raped the other day in Peshawar or some $hit. Let's not go there.

oh Rape Public of India and Rapistanis talk about rape??

dahhhhh

Do Veena Malik, Nargis Farkhi, Somy Ali, Sana Nawaz know? :azn:

Pakistani inko ghans (grass) bhi nhi dalte but indian men gives warm welcome to them because they deservez indian men. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom