What's new

Google gone green - Pakistani men vs Indian men

Status
Not open for further replies.
mini-graphics-texts-742595.gif
mini-graphics-texts-395289.gif
mini-graphics-texts-538974.gif

:omghaha::rofl::omghaha: bus ab hum apni kiya baat kahin:drag:

Dil ko behlane ke liye ghalib ye khayal achha hai.

You people could be happy in this type of small things only.

Check it out on google :lol:

Google_1.png

Google_2.png

haha, check it out yourself guys, internet has spoken :P

OMG... are you under any medication. do you know what is prediction provided by search engines. first go and learn basics in browsing and then use it. firstly predictions provided by search engine based on which country the search has come and previous search results based on the same country in the same topic. i cant imagine what's happening after seeing your post. really utter non sense.

Atleast we r not like you jo agr pakistan may koi mare to celebrate krte hain :D

When Osama died everyone must have been happy. Why? were you not happy?

lol not a big deal this is not a first time when i see they are comparing pakistani beauty with india .in youtube you easily find more than 10 videos where they are comparing aishwarya rai with their fatty LOL-lywood actresses and some tv actresses and claiming their pakistani actresses are more beautiful than aish .

Last edited by a moderator:
When Osama died everyone must have been happy. Why? were you not happy?

I am not talking abut any culprits some indian member making fun of victims of peshwar blast.

lol not a big deal this is not a first time when i see they are comparing pakistani beauty with india .in youtube you easily find more than 10 videos where they are comparing aishwarya rai with their fatty LOL-lywood actresses and some tv actresses and claiming their pakistani actresses are more beautiful than aish .

Son ur only good for youtube.:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
You took 4 minutes for such little question to answer?

You are not in Malaysia, you googled the city.

Because i am in Subang Jaya on vacation.

I tried google on those lines, but did not get those results which are supposedly from Pakistan.

If you do the speed test an post yr results, we will know where are you right now.

Lol.

I would be proven wrong, yet happy that way, if you may start now.

Here's what my google says

Pakistanis...

http://prntscr.com/za5ti

indian

http://prntscr.com/za5ti

Now go cry me rivers.

Pakistani men are chick magnet..we all know that.

indians are barely even looked at.

Just see in our own countries...indian girls die at Pakistani men..Imran Khan can still get more indian chicks than all indian men combined :lol:

no wonder indians are jealous..they are so jealous that they turn dark brown/blackish..kinda like what my sh!t looks like

Pakistani internetyea do that kind of searching all the time to compensate their hurt inferiority complex. This is how they build such google search rank in days by typing such useless bigoted questions. One can see the self appraise and gloating those who get the chance to appear on Pakistani TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom