What's new

Goodbye PDF

Folks,

It has been a fun ! But all things must come to an end . It is time to say Good Bye.

First let me express my gratitude to the Webmaster, and moderators for their support . Getting an opportunity to post here is a proud privilege.

Really enjoyed my stay on PDF and my interactions with the members here. It has been a learning experience such as never before.

I would like to take this opportunity to send a personal note to the members from whom I learnt the most.

@PAKISTANFOREVER . Your name says it all ! Stay strong. Our nation needs you.

@arjunk Really valued your superb technical knowledge. We will on our in our way give our fellow citizens that little bit of knowledge they need to know to survive the coming holocaust.

@PanzerKiel Rock solid and unperturbed..Your professional knowledge is superb. Our nation needs more of you.

@peagle . Your patriotism coupled with your deep knowledge of our nation's history has set a standard that no one can match. I learned more about our origins and our history from you than a lifetime of reading books.

@jamahir . As I leave I stand to attention, and raise my clenched fist to salute you. Your optimism and courage is boundless as is the deep knowledge of your nation's politics.

@xeuss . Enjoyed reading your posts. Wish you and your loved ones stay safe .

@masterchief_mirza : Sir, you are very knowledgeable and an extremely gifted writer. I learnt anthropology and the origin of our peoples from you.

@denel . Will interact with you over the airwaves. Look for me between
1.6 -1200 MHz . Will send you a call sign dah-dit-dit-dit, dit-dah , dit-dit, dah-dit-dit-dit, dit-dah, dit-dah-dit , dit-dit-dit...

Lastly, a big thank you , to @User @PradoTLC @Unite & Defend , @Windjammer for all the appreciation shown to my post.

As to why I am leaving... because the fascist propaganda here unfortunately goes unchecked despite some very committed people.
Like most things we see around us the rot is from within.

Thanks a lot ...and as goes the timeless song from Vera Lynn.
" We will meet again some sunny day "

Pakistan Zindabad

@WebMaster , Please ban me. I would not like to see my account used by someone else.

Are you the same account as OP or did you just recycle his thread?

Folks,

It has been a fun ! But all things must come to an end . It is time to say Good Bye.

First let me express my gratitude to the Webmaster, and moderators for their support . Getting an opportunity to post here is a proud privilege.

Really enjoyed my stay on PDF and my interactions with the members here. It has been a learning experience such as never before.

I would like to take this opportunity to send a personal note to the members from whom I learnt the most.

@arjunk Really valued your superb technical knowledge. We will on our in our way give our fellow citizens that little bit of knowledge they need to know to survive the coming holocaust.

@PanzerKiel Rock solid and unperturbed..Your professional knowledge is superb. Our nation needs more of you.

@peagle . Your patriotism coupled with your deep knowledge of our nation's history has set a standard that no one can match. I learned more about our origins and our history from you than a lifetime of reading books.

@jamahir . As I leave I stand to attention, and raise my clenched fist to salute you. Your optimism and courage is boundless as is the deep knowledge of your nation's politics.

@masterchief_mirza : Sir, you are very knowledgeable and an extremely gifted writer. I learnt anthropology and the origin of our peoples from you.

1.6 -1200 MHz . Will send you a call sign dah-dit-dit-dit, dit-dah , dit-dit, dah-dit-dit-dit, dit-dah, dit-dah-dit , dit-dit-dit...

Lastly, a big thank you , to @User @PradoTLC @Unite & Defend , @Windjammer for all the appreciation shown to my post.

As to why I am leaving... because the fascist propaganda here unfortunately goes unchecked despite some very committed people.

Pakistan Zindabad

@WebMaster , Please ban me. I would not like to see my account used by someone else.
Your post has truly saddened me. I wish you could stay.

I see, probably Bambi reported your post and you got a soft warning.
You have to tread carefully otherwise these trolls will provoke you to act like them.

And in my opinion, a much better alternative to quitting would have been simply not indulging with the trolls. That`s the drawback when a learned person interacts with them- they drain your energy with their stupidities.

If anyone is following you around and harrassing you, all you have to do is simply report them, bring them into the notice of management and their hyperactivity will be taken care of.

Further, unfortunately, they would be around to keep us informed of their activities so that those could be countered in a timely manner. Otherwise they will go unchecked.

If you are convinced, please consider coming back.

Kind regards.

Last edited:

Thank you. And my salute to you.

You will dearly be missed, just like @django bhai.

But perhaps, from time to time, you can visit the forum without logging in.

I hope we will.

Folks,

Pakistan Zindabad

Just stay. We need more informed, articulate and savvy posters like yourself............ 8-)

Folks,

Pakistan Zindabad

I can relate. Some accounts are allowed to troll this website freely. Yet, when I reply to them without sugar coating my words, I get a strike. I've learned to just ignore them and only engage in more productive conversations, because in the end it is only such irrelevant trolls and shills who will waste their life away bothering people on the internet with their illiterate rambling. Don't let people like this get to you! Just ignore them and let them waste their own precious time being a lowly troll. They usually look like this behind the screen:
1618639731713.png
1618639848161.png
1618641309122.png
1618641332442.png

----
I hope you decide to stay or return some day. Your posts were very informative, and I enjoyed reading and discussing them. :cheers:

Sir, you know I have immense respect and love for you for your vast knowledge on contemporary politics and historical concerns alike. Coupled with your mastery of English language, rhetoric and irony, I can only imagine how dangerous an individual you must be away from time-pass fora like this and in the real world. Mercifully for me, you're mostly on the same side as me.

Your concerns over the fascist hordes is well placed and well articulated. We who stand against such things will always be at a numerical and volume-dependent disadvantage, nevertheless folks like you prove the time honoured adage of quality over quantity. I hope that in the months to come, you will once again be drawn helplessly towards another pdf misadventure like a suicidal moth while casually browsing some of the nonsense spouted around here. It's selfish of me, yes, but I hope that enough is said by any of our willing friends beyond borders to draw you out of restless retirement for one more expedition, a la Alexander or Sinbad.

in the meantime, here's your man, Baibars of 1260, a man most familiar with standing stubbornly and single handedly in the path of barbarian hordes when all others had long abandoned the battle and all hope seemed lost.

If you really are leaving, I wish you well on your future endeavors. Stay safe!

@Baibars_1260 it's sad seeing members leave even if we are from opposing sides.
Especially as you had put up the Indian troll thread I feel as if we are at fault here, like many Indians before me I would reiterate that there's literally no political agenda that we come here with.
You know sometimes I actually thought you were Indian Muslim based on the knowledge of your posts.
If it's really a good bye then I hope thee well!

Folks,

Pakistan Zindabad

Sad to see you leaving. You have vast knowledge of India and even though incorrect some times, it was definitely more than the others on this forum, sometimes maybe even more than us Indians. And not only about India of course, but about Pakistan as well.

Your frustration was evident many times but you don't need to take the forum this seriously. Maybe limiting yourself to who you talk with or who are worthy of your replies might help you.

Also, you were polite in my arguments with you and that's what I liked about you even though we weren't on the same side.

Hope you return back as you are a very knowledgeable poster🙂

why you leaving bro??

keep ur account..

i also check very seldomly, but have my account. love to read what others post

Folks,

Pakistan Zindabad

Bro, I don't know you or your story, but you know that you are leaving the battlefield!
Anyway! I wish you well and good luck on your path.

Back
Top Bottom