What's new

Goodbye / Khudhafiz > My 11 Years of Journey at PDF comes to an END !

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 months later, and the monkey is back.
Liars liars liars. It’s in their blood. They have no shame or self respect hence keep coming back specifically to troll. Btw not 1 post which is requiring debate - just wanting to troll and agitate and bring the quality down. Throw him a banana.

All these drama queens come back. It's like you make a big scene when you are breaking up with your girl and send some dramatic texts. These guys always go back to their girls after some time.

Liars liars liars. It’s in their blood. They have no shame or self respect hence keep coming back specifically to troll. Btw not 1 post which is requiring debate - just wanting to troll and agitate and bring the quality down. Throw him a banana.

Why waste a banana. They are worth more then him.

i love pakistani hospitality 5 page thread to say good bye to our guest

Freinds,

Its Time that another "Troll" of this forum should leave.
With no more technology driven posts/discussion in this forum, Its time for me to leave.

Goodbye.

@Imran Khan , Bachhe ko meri taraf se, Pyar. Uska Khayal rakhna !

@RPK @Nilgiri @BATMAN @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @Syama Ayas will miss your fantastic Posts which always had something new to learn.

Over n Out.
Come on enlighten us. You made a big song and dance and then still here ? Why are you a liar? Why are you not a man of your word? Explain and help us understand the dirty indian mindset?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom