What's new

Goodbye / Khudhafiz > My 11 Years of Journey at PDF comes to an END !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not just you. Most of the knowledgeable members already left forever. Many members came back with a hope to see a change, only to see things have gone worse. This place just looks like another facebook or youtube comment section. They will be gone soon.

I used to come here to read articles and valuable discussions... now that come to an end... now it's more like an abusive YouTube chat section..

Don't worry, he will return here once Indian army comes back WITH sir ji kal strike 3.0 against Pakistan to beat his 57'' boobies.
is Siri Modi going under the knife!

man at this pace he will become not just the idol lord of Safroonis but also beat Pamela Anderson at her game!

Genius this guy is Genius! he used his faujis to tame Bakhts and now he will tame with the things bakhts die for big titties!

is Siri Modi going under the knife!

man at this pace he will become not just the idol lord of Safroonis but also beat Pamela Anderson at her game!

Genius this guy is Genius! he used his faujis to tame Bakhts and now he will tame with the things bakhts die for big titties!
:lol::tup:

Freinds,

Its Time that another "Troll" of this forum should leave.
With no more technology driven posts/discussion in this forum, Its time for me to leave.

Goodbye.

Over n Out.

I bet you would not stay away. Do come back & post from time to time.

I like hearing different points of view from wherever that may be. Being constrained to one thought process can be blinding. Perhaps you could come and post here and there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom