What's new

Goodbye / Khudhafiz > My 11 Years of Journey at PDF comes to an END !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freinds,

Its Time that another "Troll" of this forum should leave.
With no more technology driven posts/discussion in this forum, Its time for me to leave.

Goodbye.

@Imran Khan , Bachhe ko meri taraf se, Pyar. Uska Khayal rakhna !

@RPK @Nilgiri @BATMAN @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @Syama Ayas will miss your fantastic Posts which always had something new to learn.

Over n Out.

Take care bud. Best of luck.

XINIX, you among other Indian members were one of the reasons for me join the forum

your threads were a treat to read.

btw, its not pdf has changed, just technology has

Ah he is XiniX.... now it makes more sense to me

Don't let the door hit you on the way out :partay:

Don’t start celebrating - he will probably be
Back re incarnated with a new ID - they can’t keep away - it’s an addiction and in the blood
Lol.. I have same I'd since 2011
... pdf is full of trolls now..

To be Frank this forum needs some rules that need to be implemented. Most of the time users get personal. And most of the time threads get non relevant comments which totally change the topic of thread.

Freinds,

Its Time that another "Troll" of this forum should leave.
With no more technology driven posts/discussion in this forum, Its time for me to leave.

Goodbye.

@Imran Khan , Bachhe ko meri taraf se, Pyar. Uska Khayal rakhna !

@RPK @Nilgiri @BATMAN @Zarvan @MastanKhan @Joe Shearer @Syama Ayas will miss your fantastic Posts which always had something new to learn.

Over n Out.

You will post here using your other ID here dude. :lol: .... ..... Chanakyaa's basic principle -- DECEPTION ! :enjoy:

@Chanakyaa;
It is a hard time upon your country. We understand discussions won't be enjoyable for you anymore. I wish you had stayed and confronted a different phase of your country with courage - but nevertheless it is your call.

Be well, be safe.

He must be moving to China! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom