What's new

Goodbye dear suzuki after 30 years

The prices of cars should come down.New brands should introduce their cars but not like hyundais 5 million only car.Options for rich are already availble think about low level ppl
Hyundai's are built like a tank when it comes to reliability. They can easily go up to 400k miles without issues.

Japanese really did milk as much as they could
In japan a honda civic 1996 is around 1-2 thousand dollars but in Pakistan it's around 6-7.
I wouldn't blame the Japanese only.

Japanese robbed Pakistan for 30 years selling us garbage car stole Billions from Pakistan and gave back 2-3 million in donation here and there

There was never a study done to determine how many accidents this car was fatal for passengers

All the components of car were very basic, The company failed to produce a locally made Pakistani car over the 30 years they were operational in Pakistan , and they always tried to pressurize government to give them special perks

I Thought it was expensive due to heavy taxation, Custom duty 300% for Vehicles above 2000cc i guess.
Cost of Toyota Camry in Pakistan is equivalent to Jaguar XE in Saudi Arabia.

I think Gov don't want cars to easily accessible for everyone.
In this case there will be more traffic on the roads, more petrol Gas consumption.
They can't handle that spine considering the population of Pakistan.
Recent news about Oil reserves in Pak Seas might change that in future.

why are cars so much expensive in Pakistan? why so much taxes ? why do we blame Nawaz and zardari for that? Should we also blame Imran Khan ?

why are cars so much expensive in Pakistan? why so much taxes ? why do we blame Nawaz and zardari for that? Should we also blame Imran Khan ?

Nop, Blame is on our low budget on oil imports and our limited capacity of Traffic.
& heavy revenue on custom duty.
As local manufactured cars set the price TAG after big chunk of tax set by the gov.

Since Pakistan government has no other source of income , no development plans which give them revenue other than taxing the population. therefore all the burden is loaded on the nation.
The Roads they built , they take Tool Tax. Motor way they call it is not exactly Motor way but just a normal high way.

If they make cars cheaper , everyone can buy it and motor way which people in pakistan think is good highway road will $hit bricks. only two lanes there on each side. At least 4 to 6 lanes would have been there. As general public has no idea about it , Lollipop was good enough for people there.

More type of SUV cars should be made available for Pakistani public. No need for luxurious trash with huge accidental records. Or bring in competition for this Toyota and Honda companies. Or simply kick the Japanese piece of shits out. Lack of airbags in cars.

Primary Goal should be to work with Car Manufacturers who will design 1 Model in Pakistan 100% with Local Work force with in 4-5 years

Good fvcking riddance. Fvcking junk.

The Americans didn’t exploit Pakistan as much as this piece of shit. OMG at the prices LOL

Thank god !!! What a piece of Crap this product was and they fleeced Pakistan bad. Good Riddance go and DIE.

what alternative existed for the Mehran?
Chinese cars

Have you drove it? Mustang is an extremely sexy car.. Handles are mediocre, but the acceleration JUST WOW. This car is made for the roads of Islamabad.

Islamabad.jpg

I would love to take it down and drift in these huge empty streets at 80 mph.
Yes and I disagree

I have no idea I was shit throwing Ideas, i know the matter is more complex then playing the blame game. It all boils down to we not haveing our own local car industry.
indeed
Suzuki had such influence on the Govt, that they couldnt bring competitors against this piece of Junk

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom