What's new

Goodbye dear suzuki after 30 years

ed7365e3c03d33840d5ca3cf3f883ac0a4a442c82da328bba028ba10193a1888.jpg

Japanese robbed Pakistan for 30 years selling us garbage car stole Billions from Pakistan and gave back 2-3 million in donation here and there

There was never a study done to determine how many accidents this car was fatal for passengers

All the components of car were very basic, The company failed to produce a locally made Pakistani car over the 30 years they were operational in Pakistan , and they always tried to pressurize government to give them special perks

Mehran_Last.jpg

Consider yourself lucky if you are going through this post, as many never thought they would witness this scene in their life. Pak Suzuki has finally bid farewell to the 2nd generation Alto, best known as Mehran as its last production unit went off the assembly lines today.

Pak Suzuki last year announced to officially retire the Mehran hatchback, that has been in production for nearly 30 years and has dominated the market due to its simpler maintenance and the absence of competition.
Hain? Were they still making it? I thought cultus replaced mehran.

The prices of cars should come down.New brands should introduce their cars but not like hyundais 5 million only car.Options for rich are already availble think about low level ppl

Suzuki has to pay a very heavy price for creating and selling this piece of junk called Mehran for the last 30 years.

They are still seen on roads all over Pakistan, reminding us of the poor quality/bad optics to any one looking at it. Now Pak-Suzuki is associated with poor quality cars, even as they launched high end Ciaz, SUV Vitara and others which failed miserably...why?? now Suzuki is associated with poor quality cars thanks to Mehran.

This is the price Suzuki(Pak Suzuki) has to pay for this short term/earning quick bucks, lacking foresight marketing strategy.

thats good to hear
I'll just hope that Suzuki won't be robbing us again
The people let themselves be robbed, dont blame Suzuki

Suzuki has to pay a very heavy price for creating and selling this piece of junk called Mehran for the last 30 years.

They are still seen on roads all over Pakistan, reminding us of the poor quality/bad optics to any one looking at it. Now Pak-Suzuki is associated with poor quality cars, even as they launched high end Ciaz, SUV Vitara and others which failed miserably...why?? now Suzuki is associated with poor quality cars thanks to Mehran.

This is the price Suzuki(Pak Suzuki) has to pay for this short term/earning quick bucks, lacking foresight marketing strategy.
I believe taking them to court is a possibility but it had to be done by the ministry of transportation

I don't really like to insult cars, but Pakistanis should stay away from Japanese/Chinese cars. Import more American. Would like to see Mustang Boyz in Pindi.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vhhrrmm VHrmmmmmm.

I don't really like to insult cars, but Pakistanis should stay away from Japanese/Chinese cars. Import more American. Would like to see Mustang Boyz in Pindi.

maxresdefault.jpg

Vhhrrmm VHrmmmmmm.
Mustang is sh$t and horribly ugly
I would've opened of a F-150 plant tho, if I had the funds. Pakistan has a huge truck culture.

Yes u r right

Mustang is sh$t and horribly ugly
I would've opened of a F-150 plant tho, if I had the funds. Pakistan has a huge truck culture.

Have you drove it? Mustang is an extremely sexy car.. Handles are mediocre, but the acceleration JUST WOW. This car is made for the roads of Islamabad.

Islamabad.jpg

I would love to take it down and drift in these huge empty streets at 80 mph.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom