What's new

Good news: Saudi Arabia to deposit US $ 3 Billion into Pakistan's State bank

@Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD @waz @The Eagle

Thread already running:
Thank U HRH

We should have asked them to reconsider the $10 billion oil refinery they were going to set up in Gwadar. We should give them some incentives so they should give up thinking about relocating it to Karachi and instead continue with the original plan of it being in Gwadar.
We should have also asked them to invest $3 billion into Gwadar instead of giving us more loans.
Our focus should be securing investments into Pakistan not getting more loans. $3 billion invested into oil and gas exploration in Pakistan would have made us a oil and gas exporter. US energy information administration estimated we have 9 billion barrels of oil we don’t need to import oil we can be a exporter!
Beggars can't be choosers
As Pakistani, seeing the Generous help from Saudi 3 Billion Dollar is much appreciated
However , Pakistan needs to focus on making correction in our Own economy

Prime Minister Imran Khan's 5 year term has passed or is passing by vary rapidly
The Objectives of putting economy on corrective path needs some effort specially as the impact of Covid is reducing now world wide

Tremendous gesture that Pakistan can get 3 Billion Dollars , from Saudia and this will ensure we will not have to worry about IMF for while
Pakistan can't fix its broken economy in 3 years when it broke down 30 years ago thanks to Nawaz / Zardari / Musharraf
15A77AC0-DDCA-4260-831C-969D63BEDE16.jpeg
A5F6C80C-844D-4E11-9A9C-67F3A6EB932D.jpeg

Hardly good news. This is just financing that can only be used to buy Saudi oil. Money will have to be repaid with interest.

If relationship was strong, we would be getting aid.
So being a beggar living on aid is better than being a beggar living on loans? Makes perfect sense
We really need to get outta this "aid" mindset...the right way should be to use the 4.3 billion to generate a GDP growth of 10 billion, pay back the 4.3 billion with interest (if any) and then still register a net growth. give up that aid mentality please.
No. Gdp growth is not the problem but export growth. Pakistan always get Gdp growth but without export growth that leads to repeated CAD crisis
3509E54A-8FEC-491D-A8AA-7E4B7C5231A3.png
B4A5107D-6C6D-4C71-AE7A-83371FF60422.jpeg
BB4BE98F-E457-4F87-A951-73B7AD223D08.jpeg

Last edited:
An unbreakable bigger bowl for the last 30+ years.
Pakistan economy= [(dont pay taxes+money laundering+tax embezzlement + nepotism + ethnic regional bias based spending+ white elephant corporations) × Corruption ] / .01 Honesty

Saudi Sheiks have given charity! Should we be happy?

China per capita income 1980 = $195
Pakistan per capita income 1980 = $303

China per capita income 2020 =$10500
Pakistan per capita income 2020 = $1194

Here PM is going country to country for getting $ to stay Pak afloat and there is TLP who wants to finish trade with France and his Ambassador out which would result in loss of GSP+ status.
I think instead of going country to country, he should sort out things at home.

Screenshot_20211027_061014_com.whatsapp.jpg

Beg and borrow from world put the burden of it on nation and let the indigenous looters to loot and send it back abroad , what a policy my sacred cow policy makers, neither you let us live with dignity nor die, just hanging us on the crossroads rope in the neck but living,

Last edited:
Why does our friendship has to be all about begging for money?
The relationship is pretty strong regardless from militarily, to helping provide jobs and other economic benefits.
We should have asked them to reconsider the $10 billion oil refinery they were going to set up in Gwadar. We should give them some incentives so they should give up thinking about relocating it to Karachi and instead continue with the original plan of it being in Gwadar.
We should have also asked them to invest $3 billion into Gwadar instead of giving us more loans.
Our focus should be securing investments into Pakistan not getting more loans. $3 billion invested into oil and gas exploration in Pakistan would have made us a oil and gas exporter. US energy information administration estimated we have 9 billion barrels of oil we don’t need to import oil we can be a exporter!

Well the issue cited by them is Iranian threats as they have apparently sent threats to the Saudis that the refinery would be targeted, plus the overall security situation in Balochistan.

Hello guys, Sorry for being off-topic but can anyone tell me what will be the impact on USD and gold prices. Gold price has been increasing constantly during this month although it is mostly stable in international market. Experts say this is due the increase in USD.
I need to buy gold for a marriage ceremony and currently it value is too high. Should I wait and expect it to go down!?

PM's visit paying dividends, nice. And the timing is good, given IMF negotiations.

That is a good point. After this Pakistan can show middle finger to pending $4 billion from IMF.

I would not be surprised if Pakistan try to pay hard ball with IMF after this deposit.

I think instead of going country to country, he should sort out things at home.

View attachment 788006
Oh wow, undeniable proof, PAF Plane in one picture and alleged family in another pic this has to mean they all came on PAF plane and on gov expense.

Bhai, please PM me, I will expose IK, I have picture of him in Saudi with many more Pakistanis, (dont tell people they can't all fit in PAF plane, but that's why I have written in english - #MianSapJindaba! #BhuttoJindaHai)

Oh wow, undeniable proof, PAF Plane in one picture and alleged family in another pic this has to mean they all came on PAF plane and on gov expense.

Bhai, please PM me, I will expose IK, I have picture of him in Saudi with many more Pakistanis, (dont tell people they can't all fit in PAF plane, but that's why I have written in english - #MianSapJindaba! #BhuttoJindaHai)
You have few assumptions. First of all, I am not a nawaj or bhuto supporter.
Secondly, the people shown in picture are definitely his wife's family/ex family. So don't tell me they "joined" their favourite on umrah on their own expense.

PM's visit paying dividends, nice. And the timing is good, given IMF negotiations.
Why doesn't Pakistan completely shun and abandon IMF as well as FATF and aligns itself permanently with China, Turkey and Russia.
A friend in need is a friend indeed. Pakistanis have recently been disrespectful of the saudis, without seeing their part of the picture. This should show the true patriots, who is the friend. After all the hatred, they help us while iran, after all chamchageeri still backstabs us.
This sunni-shia battle ground inside Pakistan is due to KSA-Iran tussle. Pakistan should come out from their sphere of influence once and for all.

Back
Top Bottom