What's new

Going to India

i think india should bring out a new law.... a law that will make sure india gets equal amount of tourist that we sending to other countries.... do u know what other country says to its people about india? Whenever a tourist says i want to go in india then they gets a advice.... They says dont go india u might get ill and India is f!Ith.... Well try to go mexico, south africa, brazil etc etc and come out alive.... Specially crime in mexico and south africa is so much that theres not many people come out of alive.... Yet no one says anything about them or gives any warnings. india should bring a law in which we should not send many tourists abroad until they send equal amount of tourists.... Look at china. We send far large amount of tourists while they dont.... While england is idiotic nation who says u go india and u are dead.... How pathetic.... Congress is black brits. They only knows how to disturb indians by corruption. Ram lila maidan incident i wont forget where they beaten innocent people and got away with it.... We need strong leaders who can smash idiotic nations who insult india....

@shatterpoint i was talking about countries who insult india.... No country wants tourists to go in india because they dont want our economy to grow.... Specialy the uk.... So my point was if any country sends 1 million tourists than india should send 1 million tourists to them.... Right now other countries sending 5 million while we sending 3 times more.... Thats imbalance.... Just like trade imbalance between india and china. China earns more then india while we dont.... China benefits alot in trade with india.... i have seen england couples who came india told us that in england they say dont go india. But when they came india they adored india and loved india alot and dont want to go back to england. They told in england the brits are adviced to go other country because brits goverment dont want money flow in india.... Brits dont want its people to see india growing rapidly.... in simple word 'they are jealous of india'.... india is alot beautiful and trust me u will want to come back again. India is mother nation of world.... Wellcome in india.

Ok so are you saying those things about India aren't true? I know for a fact that India is ******, polluted, lacks proper sanitation, is that true or not true? Every Government has to protect it's citizens, not many people actually take notice of Government warnings etc when they travel to India.

In fact Indians who do travel overseas know that when they go to Australia, Europe, USA etc the conditions in those countries are about 100% better than conditions in India, hence they travel to these places. It has nothing to do with jealousy or anything like that.

Ok so are you saying those things about India aren't true? I know for a fact that India is ******, polluted, lacks proper sanitation, is that true or not true? Every Government has to protect it's citizens, not many people actually take notice of Government warnings etc when they travel to India.

In fact Indians who do travel overseas know that when they go to Australia, Europe, USA etc the conditions in those countries are about 100% better than conditions in India, hence they travel to these places. It has nothing to do with jealousy or anything like that.

Will you please stop indulging raving lunatics?

wow man going to india !!! hope u return safly from india ... :P

well he is coming to India - not the failed state of the world where even visiting sports team get attacked and also it sheltered the world's most wanted terrorist Osama very close to one of it's main military establishment.

he can come to India and enjoy his stay like the millions of others tourists who visit India every year...

FYI a single state called Kerela it-self attract more then ten million tourists every year and out of which foreign tourists account for 732,980 in 2011 - so stop your Bigotry Comment...

Tourist inflow to Kerala crosses 10-million mark

well he is coming to India - not the failed state of the world where even visiting sports team get attacked and also it sheltered the world's most wanted terrorist Osama very close to one of it's main military establishment.

he can come to India and enjoy his stay like the millions of others tourists who visit India every year...

FYI a single state called Kerela it selfe attract more then ten million tourists every year and out of which foreign tourists account for 732,980 in 2011 - so stop your Bigotry Comment...

Tourist inflow to Kerala crosses 10-million mark

I only wish they could have done a little detour down the east coast passing through Pondicherry down to Chidambaram, exploring the incredible belt to the left as the road turns inland towards Tanjore, and finishing at Tanjore. But it would take a week, and obviously they don't have that much time. This is my favourite cultural tourism belt, and I keep visiting it as many times as I can.

I only wish they could have done a little detour down the east coast passing through Pondicherry down to Chidambaram, exploring the incredible belt to the left as the road turns inland towards Tanjore, and finishing at Tanjore. But it would take a week, and obviously they don't have that much time. This is my favourite cultural tourism belt, and I keep visiting it as many times as I can.

I been to Pondichery few times and it's a awesome place...

East meets West in an old French colony on the southeast coast of India and the result is a feast for the senses in every way! From its historic streets and monuments to its beachfront stalls and hawkers, from its street musicians and restaurants to its palm trees and palm readers, this is about as close to France as India gets.

Pondicherry impressions (September 2009)

Will Travel For Food: Aneesha Baig finds out that the best way to kick off her day in Pondicherry is to head to Baker Street for a delicious breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest you to visit South India mainly. Kerala is a nice place to visit. While most Indian people are arrogant, I have seen exception in South India. They are nice people. There was an excellent 5 start train service named "Moharaja Express" or similar " name from Delhi to Jaisalrmar. I don't know if that service is still on. I planned to avail that train once in the mid nineties. That was very expensive but worth the price. I don't know about elephants though.

Hey guys we would love to take 10 years and travel all over India, but unfortunately we aren't made of money and we only have 5 weeks, which I had to beg for with my boss, but I am sure we will return, looking forward to it, leaving in 2.5 weeks or so, can;t wait.

Back
Top Bottom