What's new

Going ‘miskeen’ in Saudi Arabia

All Arabs are racist & hence they cannot be called Pakistan's friend at all. They only care for themselves.

You can't generalise all Saudis as racists towards foreigners. Here a young brat (Prince) protected by his body guards feels tough on his own kind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for clarifying the Term. I wish Pakistan had made Arabic a Mandatory language to learn in our Schools along with English so we would not have had such misunderstandings.

Back to topic, I spent 6 months on a Consulting assignment in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia in 2008. Sure I travelled there on the US passport but everyone knew I was a Pakistani because of my name and because I told them I was originally from Pakistan. I was treated with utmost respect and my Saudi friends were very hospitable. Saudis treat people based on their character and personality and how they conduct themselves. Many Pakistanis in Saudi Arabia are not very well educated. Most taxi drivers in Jeddah were Pakistanis but there is a minority of Pakistani doctors, engineers, IT professionals, Airline Pilots and Accountants who are treated quite well. Most Houseboys and janitors in Jeddah are Bangladeshis. Indians hold higher positions as accountants and Engineers, also.

I found that Bin Ladin family ( Corpoaration) had many Hindu Employees from Gujarat.

Saudis are a proud Nation and certainly have a rich history to be proud of. I found most Saudis in Jeddah to be quite respectable and honourable people. The kind of people I would invite to my home and call them friends.

I think pakistanis on this Forum are being hypocritical. A Saudi citizen treats Pakistani taxi driver probably a lot better than some Pakistanis would treat poor people in Pakistan. If you have any doubts, please go to the rural Pakistan and see how the Chaudharies and Vaderas treat common Pakistani. You will find the Vadera sitting on a sofa or a high chair and the poor peasants are made to sit on the ground. Please learn to respect your own people before you go around criticizing others how they treat some poor Pakistanis. I wish we can love our fellow citizens as well as the Saudis love theirs. If we did we would do more for our masses and make Education free for the poor ( our Miskeen Pakistani brothers and Sisters ).

To Kick a$$ in any Arab country follow the following rules.

1) Never use Arabic or Hindi. Always English. Dont give a fck whether they understand or not. Ask them to bring a interpreter and they will do. Trust me.
2) Look down at them. They will never look up at you. Thats how westerner get respect.
3) Always brag about how much money you make and how you can make any arab richer.
4) Talk about blonde girl friends. heheheh.. you wont believe the reaction.
5) Show your education and your position back home. They know that there are rich people who live in sub continent and they are very rich. They like rich people and educated fellows.
6) Always tell them that you dont like Arab countries much and job is the last thing you seek there. Not much pay and you can make far better back home. lablablaa....

This proves our look to Pakistani as brothers;
Brother in need is a bother indeed.

2010 Pakistan floods

- Bahrain donated $6.9 million to Pakistan.

- Egypt donated medicine, medical supplies and foodstuffs.

-Jordan A plane carrying food and medical supplies left for Pakistan on 15 August. It is carrying a 25member medical team, including nine doctors, as well as 21,000 typhoid and cholera vaccines.

- Kuwait donated US $5 million to victims of the severe floods in Pakistan, according to Kuwait Red Crescent Society (KRCS). The Kuwaiti government lifted a ban on collecting donations, this exception was made on the order to collect aid for floods in Pakistan, donation camps were set up in mosques and shopping malls across the country. The fundraising campaign named 'Kuwait is with you' which began grandly at the Grand Mosque of Kuwait, where close to 1,000 worshippers donated generously for Pakistan. The Kuwait Investment Company, started an internal company fundraiser for Pakistan. Dalal al Mudaf, a senior company official quoted in a statement, a saying by Muhammad, ‘A Muslim for a Muslim is like a wall, pulling one another.’ Agility Logistics of Kuwait, mobilised its 1,000 workers here to get involved in relief work, the company has offered its entire commercial warehouses full of foodstuffs with cooling facilities and its entire fleet of trucks. The company has donated several air-conditioned containers and also distributed urgent food items and medicines to 5,000 families in Sindh, and the employees of Agility worldwide have donated their one-day salary to Pakistan.

- Lebanon sent a plane to Pakistan with humanitarian aid.

- Morocco sent a plane carrying 12 tonnes of humanitarian aid.

- Oman donated US$ 500,000 for the victims. The Oman Charitable Organisation (OCO) send 2,336MT of aid to Pakistan, comprising foodstuffs, water, Dates, tents, relief supplies and tools

- Palestine donated 3000 tons of humanitarian supplies to Pakistan.

- Qatar Red Crescent has appealed for QR 6.5 million and as part of its Ramadan campaign allocated QR1.5 million to its humanitarian mission. QATAR Charity (QC) has started delivering food packs worth QR7 million ($2 million) in collaboration with the World Food Programme (WFP). It also plans to airlift 80 tonnes of emergency relief items, totalling around QR 2.2 million ($600,000).

- Saudi Arabia has allocated more than US $361.99 million for the relief operation, topping the list of all donating countries: US $105.29 million donated by the Saudi Government, US $14.7 million donated by the Saudi Fund for Development, and US $242 million collected through Saudi Public Fund Relief. Within the first week of the flooding that started on 29 July, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia ordered a massive kingdom-wide fundraising and aid collection campaign. Official aid collection camps were set up in all major Saudi cities, the Saudi royal family set an example when several princes donated $20 million on the first day, encouraging Saudi citizens to follow their example, more than $107 million were collected in the first three days. Saudi Arabia released a statement announcing the establishment of an air-bridge to ferry relief-supplies to Pakistan, 30 major air relief shipments were sent to land in Punjab, Sindh, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan, in what is the largest air bridge in support of flood victims in Pakistan. The Saudi ambassador Abdul Aziz bin Ibrahim al-Ghadeer completely dedicated himself to relief efforts and hardly visited his office in Islamabad because of his constant field presence in Lahore, Multan and Hyderabad. As of 30 August, relief goods worth USD 40 million had been delivered and some USD 67 million worth of relief goods were in the pipeline; USD 5.3 million had been handed over to National Disaster Management Authority – NDMA Pakistan in cash. Two 100-bed mobile hospitals were also donated by the Saudi Government to the flood victims. Saudi public response was also staggering, as women donated jewellery to fundraising camps. In the aftermath of floods, Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal and Princess Amerah Al Taweel, visited the flood affected areas of Pakistan and took 10 tons of relief materials with them.

- Sudan donated 10 tonnes of food, medicine and shelter equipments as well as a medical team including all disciplines.

- Syria announced that it would send 35 tonnes of foodstuffs, medical supplies, medicines and many other necessary materials to help flood victims.

- Tunisia sent a plane with 13 tons of food products, medicine, blankets and clothes.

- United Arab Emirates ordered for sending humanitarian assistance on emergency basis and sent a team of 42 troops of the UAE Armed Forces Relief Team along with fleet of Chinook helicopters which evacuated more than three thousand people and airlifted 359 tonnes of food-stuff, tents and other helping material. The UAE Force in Afghanistan distributed 30MT of relief materials and food to flooded areas of the country. The UAE Force worked jointly with the Armed Force of Pakistan in the areas of Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan. The UAE also pledged to donate $ 5 million for the flood relief operations in Pakistan. A telethon campaign named, "Awnakum" (Your Help), by the Red Crescent Authority (RCA) raised 72 million AED ($21 million) through shopping centres, mobile phone messages, radio and television stations. Her Highness Fatima bint Mubarak Al Ketbi, the wife of the founder and the first president of UAE, has personally donated AED 5 million towards the aid of floods victims in Pakistan. The Red Crescent also dispatched 70 tons of essential relief supplies. UAE through Red Crescent also dispatched two 2 ships carrying basic necessities for the flood victims worth USD 10 million. Mobile military medical field hospitals were also set up by the UAE in parts of Punjab, Sindh and Balochistan to provide medical aid. The UAE Ambassador to Pakistan Ali Saif Al-Awani also devoted himself and supervised, coordinated and facilitated the relief operations and also visited mobile medical hospital and attended massive vaccination campaigns in the affected parts of the country. UAE will also build an 'Emirates village' in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa at the cost of US$8 million with 20,000 tents accommodating 140,000 people. Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan also announced the vaccination of 750,000 children in Sindh. Recently, UAE launched a $100 million project for assisting Pakistan's flood affected people, the project will include creating job opportunities in the flood-hit areas, with focus on- education, public health, roads and bridges.

- Yemen has donated relief materials including medicine and edible oil.

Satellite

2155.jpg

826850679343.jpg

944063402105.jpg

458856164119.jpg

941933604650.jpg

459807720269.jpg

3f6ac47cf853611972d4b5114adda6b7a5c7cd98.jpg

To Kick a$$ in any Arab country follow the following rules.

1) Never use Arabic or Hindi. Always English. Dont give a fck whether they understand or not. Ask them to bring a interpreter and they will do. Trust me.
2) Look down at them. They will never look up at you. Thats how westerner get respect.
3) Always brag about how much money you make and how you can make any arab richer.
4) Talk about blonde girl friends. heheheh.. you wont believe the reaction.
5) Show your education and your position back home. They know that there are rich people who live in sub continent and they are very rich. They like rich people and educated fellows.
6) Always tell them that you dont like Arab countries much and job is the last thing you seek there. Not much pay and you can make far better back home. lablablaa....

:tup: I agree...!:agree:

You can't generalise all Saudis as racists towards foreigners. Here a young brat (Prince) protected by his body guards feels tough on his own kind.
Look at the skinny twat. I bet he would die with a slap :D

BLACKEAGLE buddy, you're an exception, and not the norm. I've seen and met many of your kind, and it's always a pleasure. However, I'm sorry to say that most of your kind has lost it's way. Think about it like this: God had to send a lions-share of Prophets to fix your people (hundred thousand) and rest of humanity got fixed with just a couple hundred. Now tell me this, if God couldn't fix you in two millennia, what chances does the rest of the world have to show your people the righteous path?
Think about what the Almighty thinks about your kind at the moment, and what would he like to be done to you? No pun intended, think and ponder over it.

I bet I could make you cry too ! :rofl:

Pehalvani Round 1 !

LMAO - Not a chance :D

By the way where the hell are the trolls - Is it their day off? :offtopic:

BLACKEAGLE buddy, you're an exception, and not the norm. I've seen and met many of your kind, and it's always a pleasure. However, I'm sorry to say that most of your kind has lost it's way. Think about it like this: God had to send a lions-share of Prophets to fix your people (hundred thousand) and rest of humanity got fixed with just a couple hundred. Now tell me this, if God couldn't fix you in two millennia, what chances does the rest of the world have to show your people the righteous path?
Think about what the Almighty thinks about your kind at the moment, and what would he like to be done to you? No pun intended, think and ponder over it.

This is not TRUE!!! I will never agree with this lie, Arabs racists are the exception.

Good and bad people in every society
But
Generally, arabs dont treat our(indians, pakistanis, bangalis etc) people nicely
1. Some of Our own people are antiques, silly and some time like jokers
Other
2. Arabs consider themselves superior and powerful as they lack moral values,good education and family setup
Most of their parents life is spent on marrying and counting children how u can expect them to give their children proper values, i doubt even they can remember their names, may be can mark or put numbers from 1-50 or even more

I would prefer to stay hungry in pakistan rather than working in any arab country

Hello ! :wave: One might also argue that God choose 'his People' to be the ones to receive his Last Message too ! Maybe he saw in them what you couldn't ! And by the way where did you get the '100,000' figure from ? And even ifs true maybe it, in a way, validates the Jewish notion of them being 'God's chosen People'...except that one could replace the word 'Jew' with 'Arab' ! Though in all honesty this whole argument is ludicrous ! :P

Haaah ! Don't bet on it my friend...! :no:

This is not TRUE!!! I will never agree with this lie, Arabs racists are the exception.
Really? I have seen my extended family members / tribal comrades / countrymen / being slaughtered due to your twisted version of religion and the insurgencies sponsored by your "exception". We've paid a price for it with our blood. It's payback time. Rest is collateral damage as far as we are concerned!

Hello ! :wave: One might also argue that God choose 'his People' to be the ones to receive his Last Message too ! Maybe he saw in them what you couldn't ! And by the way where did you get the '100,000' figure from ? And even ifs true maybe it, in a way, validates the Jewish notion of them being 'God's chosen People'...except that one could replace the word 'Jew' with 'Arab' ! Though in all honesty this whole argument is ludicrous ! :P
Haaah ! Don't bet on it my friend...! :no:

LOL - It wasn't the "Message" per-se, it was message over message over message over message. Now what does that signify? It shows that: You ****, mend your ways. :D

By the way, I don't know what has an edge. Martial arts vs noora kushti? Kidding! :D

Really? I have seen my extended family members / tribal comrades / countrymen / being slaughtered due to your twisted version of religion and the insurgencies sponsored by your "exception". We've paid a price for it with our blood. It's payback time. Rest is collateral damage as far as we are concerned!

Slaughtered by whom ? Arabs...? Or Pakistanis...? If I'm stupid enough to strap a bomb to my body and blow up a military picket thinking that its Jihad and the Government of Pakistan couldn't stop the indoctrination to begin with, is it our fault ? Or someone else's ? Besides the Saudi version of Islam in Pakistan is called 'Ahl-e-Sunnat wal jammat'....the Talibunnies, the AQ guys and our very own OBL holidaying in Abbottabad were 'Deobandi' for the first and 'Qutubi' for the other two ! So why blame the poor Wahabi when he didn't even influence them ?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom