What's new

Going ‘miskeen’ in Saudi Arabia

so what does all this tell you?

our state services are sub-par (at best)......and we are failing to invest in our own people

not failing -- we HAVE failed

Finally, A Pakistani with an attention span greater than that of a goldfish....

Tuh mujhe nahi samajh raha hai...how can a person's rights be equated to any monetary dependance or transaction? Given on your parallel,even prostitution or child labor would be legal.Yes, our governments have failed in securing many rights to immigrants but that doesn't necessarily deem the treatment doled out to them as morally or legally correct.

Oye khudaiyaa woh apnei avatar waali goli chaalaa hei dei ! :rofl: I'm not equating it in any terms and I do realize that our Governments have failed....! I was merely responding to that assertion that if we pull out the Emiraties and the Saudis are foOked with a counter-assertion that if we pull out 'we're foOked too' ! So its more of 'mutual dependency' and we can't put the 'immigrant card' as a gun to the Saudi's heads and say 'Hum waaapis bullaa lei gein' ! So my comment didn't have any philosophical, legal or even political dimension to it...I was merely pointing out a 'dichotomy' of sorts.

Oye khudaiyaa woh apnei avatar waali goli chaalaa hei dei ! :rofl: I'm not equating it in any terms and I do realize that our Governments have failed....! I was merely responding to that assertion that if we pull out the Emiraties and the Saudis are foOked with a counter-assertion that if we pull out 'we're foOked too' ! So its more of 'mutual dependency' and we can't put the 'immigrant card' as a gun to the Saudi's heads and say 'Hum waaapis bullaa lei gein' ! So my comment didn't have any philosophical, legal or even political dimension to it...I was merely pointing out a 'dichotomy' of sorts.

Ah,I get you now.Sneaky one ain'tchya....

As an afterthought , Do you think that Saudi-Pakistani ties are as bad as to be pulling the immigrant card out ? Present or in the near future that is.

Ah,I get you now.Sneaky one ain'tchya....

As an afterthought , Do you think that Saudi-Pakistani ties are as bad as to be pulling the immigrant card out ? Present or in the near future that is.

Nope...but we've got enough guys over here who think that the Arabs didn't evolve beyond 'camel herding' and they look with utter disbelief when it appears that they can produce some good sh*t too ! So naturally such a 'condescending' attitude, which, though, is sold as a befitting reply to their, alleged, condescending attitude, isn't entirely healthy for a good relation. But by and large the Arabs are loved and respected in Pakistan and the Saudis even more so...so to answer your question : No !

Nope...but we've got enough guys over here who think that the Arabs didn't evolve beyond 'camel herding' and they look with utter disbelief when it appears that they can produce some good sh*t too ! So naturally such a 'condescending' attitude, which, though, is sold as a befitting reply to their, alleged, condescending attitude, isn't entirely healthy for a good relations. But by and large the Arabs and loved and respected in Pakistan and the Saudis even more so...so to answer your question : No !

Meh.Public opinion has no bearing on public policy bruv.We wouldn't be in the state that we are in if it did.

Gracias on the unadulterated honesty though...

Finally, A Pakistani with an attention span greater than that of a goldfish....

who the f*ck are you?

i think a lot of Pakistanis are aware that there is a rudderless leadership in Islamabad that has been failing to deliver for some years now

Pakistan in an aggregate sense functions and goes on day to day DESPITE the govt. not because of it.....but there simply is no bold, patriotic leadership in the country that keeps citizens welfare and wellbeing at heart.

but now we are broaching another subject altogether.

who the f*ck are you?

i think a lot of Pakistanis are aware that there is a rudderless leadership in Islamabad that has been failing to deliver for some years now

Pakistan in an aggregate sense functions and goes on day to day DESPITE the govt. not because of it.....but there simply is no bold, patriotic leadership in the country that keeps citizens welfare and wellbeing at heart.

but now we are broaching another subject altogether.

Well,I am me and that has no relevance on the thread at hand.

My intention wasn't to insult anyone,much rather to point at the progressions of this particular thread.Regardless, point taken Senor.

Well,I am me and that has no relevance on the thread at hand.

My intention wasn't to insult anyone,much rather to point at the progressions of this particular thread.Regardless, point taken Senor.

well if you want to be taken seriously, say something productive at least that adds to the discussion

but anyways, gracias por su cooperacion senorita :D

Back
Top Bottom