What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

haha, looks like there was a Indian bashing bomb just exploded earlier, just for the record, no body give a sh1t what you say or think, people are laughing at your alter ego

Exporting stuff might not be important for the internet using community in India, cuz you might be a little richer, but as you know there are more poorer in Indian then the entire continent of Africa, so they might need what we have to provide

:lol:, get a life!!

I wonder why even after finding so many Irregularities in India, Pakistan is listed in the top 10 failed nation's:lol: .... Get a Life mate... If You cannot tell what your country can export or your countries export potential why not go learn and then Present it here, rather making it more obvious that you are ignorant....:D

Even after being a Senior member u are only aware of TATA, and No other Indian MNC's .... Pity your ignorance Mr....

you know what you hve a nice futuristic name of the best underdeveloped aircraft of 2030 and beyond, when they will start its production, Aliens will invade by then :lol:

you know what you hve a nice futuristic name of the best underdeveloped aircraft of 2030 and beyond, when they will start its production, Aliens will invade by then :lol:

Its better to buy or make Rather opt to equip the armed forces at others mercy like pakistan Sellers credit from china and Aid from USA :lol: ..

I wonder why even after finding so many Irregularities in India, Pakistan is listed in the top 10 failed nation's:lol: .... Get a Life mate... If You cannot tell what your country can export or your countries export potential why not go learn and then Present it here, rather making it more obvious that you are ignorant....:D

Top ten failed country but still has a better living then the emerging super economy, pity on you:lol:

But FYI according to wikileaks Pakistan is not a failed state, so you can take the list and shove it in your @ss

you need to know our countries export potential then you are free to use Internet, I hope google is working fine in Baharat

you know what, "If you argue an Idiot, he will take you down to his level and beat you with his experience"

so the conversation end here, cuz I dont talk with idiots much :lol:
:rofl::rofl:

Top ten failed country but still has a better living then the emerging super economy, pity on you:lol:

But FYI according to wikileaks Pakistan is not a failed state, so you can take the list and shove it in your @ss

you need to know our countries export potential then you are free to use Internet, I hope google is working fine in Baharat

you know what, "If you argue an Idiot, he will take you down to his level and beat you with his experience"

so the conversation end here, cuz I dont talk with idiots much :lol:
:rofl::rofl:

U mean a Country whose GDP is not more than that of Maharashtra Makes out a better living than a country in which maharashtra is a Part of??? lol....... Let me open your Brains

Pakistan's GDP is not even bigger than Indian state Of Maharashtra
GDP (PPP) of Maharashtra - 502 billion $
GDP (PPP) of Pakistan - 459 billion $
GDP (Nominal) of Pakistan - 143 billion $
GDP (Nominal) of Maharashtra - 155 billion $
Literacy Rate of Pakistan - 52 %
Literacy Rate of India's most illiterate state Bihar - 54.1 %
Infant mortality rate Of Pakistan - 66.95 (worse than Uganda,Cameroon and Iraq)

Last edited:
Currently India controls much of the trade between India and Pakistan.
As for Pakistan,i only know 2 products:
1. Pickles
and
2.Kheer!
Thats what i got from Trade Fair.
:D

Its better to buy or make Rather opt to equip the armed forces at others mercy like pakistan Sellers credit from china and Aid from USA :lol: ..

what was that failed tank name: Arjunk

What was that fail trainer aircraft name: HAL HPT-32 Deepak

What was the name of the aircraft which is still underdevelopment, even after 40 years: LCA

Where did this junk came from: Mahan Baharat, mother India :lol:

Tanks made by Pakistan : Al Khalid, Al Zarrar

Trainer by Pakistan: K-8 Karakorum

Aircraft by Pakistan: JF 17

now laugh :lol:

Top ten failed country but still has a better living then the emerging super economy, pity on you

The average quality of life of a Pakistani is no different from that of an Indian based on HDI ,even though India is slightly better.

haha, looks like there was a Indian bashing bomb just exploded earlier, just for the record, no body give a sh1t what you say or think, people are laughing at your alter ego

Exporting stuff might not be important for the internet using community in India, cuz you might be a little richer, but as you know there are more poorer in Indian then the entire continent of Africa, so they might need what we have to provide

:lol:, get a life!!

Two things I want to say here
1. You are no richer
2. You are not DONATING, you are going to sell. So if the targeted mass you are talking about cant buy Indian food, the they can NOT buy Pakistani either

Nop, it doesn't have.... It would be better if you could name it....

Read it again. You should move on as I said earlier Turkey has expanded the market for the imports we don't need india, We have alternate markets Turkey is just one nation out of them so Move On.

what was that failed tank name: Arjunk

What was that fail trainer aircraft name: HAL HPT-32 Deepak

What was the name of the aircraft which is still underdevelopment, even after 40 years: LCA

Where did this junk came from: Mahan Baharat, mother India :lol:

the Only thing I am disappointed is, you have not given me any choice to criticize ur goods for You have not attempted in any of the Above fields....:lol: ... Mention atleast one Equipment Designed and Developed by Pakistan??:D

Nop, it doesn't have.... It would be better if you could name it....

Read it again. You should move on as I said earlier Turkey has expanded the market for the imports we don't need india, We have alternate markets Turkey is just one nation out of them so Move On.

Sir I just want to Know if Pakistan makes cars and Bikes and Laptops or Desktops or Televisions or Other Innovative gadgetories so that I could Have a Look on it, But your Link doesent serve my purpose to educate myself upon the gadgets worldwide...

Back
Top Bottom