What's new

GoI should allow Pakistan to export more items to India: Pak chambers

You can say that red coloured word for "Sitara" please spare us from comparing Junk aka golf cart..! with a car..!

your intrest in Nano is not the matter of concern..! Just don't justify that junk over Nano...:lol:

perhaps you need to learn how to read and comprehend things a bit more properly....

basically, i said that both are absolute junk. And the last thing an over-populated hindustan needs is more cars to crash into cows, pedestrians, donkey carts and other odd objects roaming, criss-crossing and traversing your nightmare looking, disorganized, anarchic pot-holed roads

just a thought

and to get back on subject, it's stupid for Pakistan to ask india for trade concessions --especially after we blocked indian goods from entering Pakistan for transit to Afghanistan and the C.A.R.s. Pretty incomprehensible and stupid to even ask.

Better trade relationship between India & Pakistan is good for everyone. India should open up its markets more & so should Pakistan. Little to be gained from not trading with each other. I believe that one of the best CBM's is when a vested interest in peace is created and what better way to achieve that than to have one's economic well being connected with the other.

well -- cant argue with that either

if the political and security situations improve and there is a bit less mutually-shared animosity and suspicion then it cuud be a possibility at some point further down the line, who knows

Not a big deal we've a recent firm trade partner Turkey so Pakistan has no trouble absolutely if it doesn't export certain good to india or india refuses to allow, we've open new markets like Turkey, The recent positive move by Europe not to forget afghanistan is still dependent on us.

Not a big deal we've a recent firm trade partner Turkey so Pakistan has no trouble absolutely if it doesn't export certain good to india or india refuses to allow, we've open new markets like Turkey, The recent positive move by Europe not to forget afghanistan is still dependent on us.

can you mention the top 10 consumer gadgets, Including cars and bikes which Pakistan can Export??

perhaps you need to learn how to read and comprehend things a bit more properly....

perhaps you need to understand and accept the reality instead you questioning my comprehension and reading skills...What i said was true..

basically, i said that both are absolute junk.(Errr, only one of them is junk and that is junkcart aka golf cart aka sitara..!)

:disagree:

And the last thing an over-populated hindustan needs is more cars to crash into cows, pedestrians, donkey carts and other odd objects roaming, criss-crossing and traversing your nightmare looking, disorganized, anarchic pot-holed roads

just a thought

Ahhh, now i understand the invention of that junk aka sitara..! And an over populated pakistan(with Extremists..) needs sitara to fill that cart aka junk with explosives and ramp it in 5 star hotels, hospital,police stations , schools and other disorganised already damaged institutions....

Just a thought..

and to get back on subject, it's stupid for Pakistan to ask india for trade concessions --especially after we blocked indian goods from entering Pakistan for transit to Afghanistan and the C.A.R.s. Pretty incomprehensible and stupid to even ask.

It is really stupid for india to allow more imports from pakistan unless they give MFN status to us..:agree:

perhaps you need to understand and accept the reality instead you questioning my comprehension and reading skills...What i said was true..

i do understand the reality; the reality is that I can easily find an un-taxed R1 in Peshawar or Quetta for almost the same price as those 2 junks you keep harping on and on about.

I'll take an R1 over junk. Personal preference, of course.

Ahhh, now i understand the invention of that junk aka sitara..! And an over populated pakistan(with Extremists..) needs sitara to fill that cart aka junk with explosives and ramp it in 5 star hotels, hospital,police stations , schools and other disorganised already damaged institutions....

I've seen more Land Cruisers in Pakistan than Sitara's (cant think of even a single time that I saw one --maybe someone here did)

i dont think it could handle carrying even a box of patakhays so i wouldnt worry about it ramming into buildings or people anytime soon

I wish terrorists would use them in all their attacks, they'd be a lot easier to track down and eliminate :lol:

It is really stupid for india to allow more imports from pakistan unless they give MFN status to us..:agree:

makes no difference.....Pakistan has never been subservient to, or ever relied on anything even remotely indian

so whether it happens or not, no big deal at all. Bulk of the cross-border trade is just 'informal' in nature

Better trade relationship between India & Pakistan is good for everyone. India should open up its markets more & so should Pakistan.

Hamara dimaag kharaab hai kya?

Little to be gained from not trading with each other. I believe that one of the best CBM's is when a vested interest in peace is created and what better way to achieve that than to have one's economic well being connected with the other.

To hell with peace with a country and a people who want to see us in pieces and who refuse to act against those who kill our countrymen. Period.:tdown::tdown:

We have the whole world to trade with. If there's any country I have to worry about when it comes to trade, it is China. When it comes to trade in economies of scale, Pakistan is a nonentity.

i do understand the reality; the reality is that I can easily find an un-taxed R1 in Peshawar or Quetta for almost the same price as those 2 junks you keep harping on and on about.

I'll take an R1 over junk. Personal preference, of course.

lol...
personal opinion and personal prefrence:tup:

I've seen more Land Cruisers in Pakistan than Sitara's (cant think of even a single time that I saw one --maybe someone here did)

i dont think it could handle carrying even a box of patakhays so i wouldnt worry about it ramming into buildings or people anytime soon

I wish terrorists would use them in all their attacks, they'd be a lot easier to track down and eliminate :lol:

I can understand that..;)

makes no difference.....Pakistan has never been subservient to, or ever relied on anything even remotely indian

No one ever said pakistan has ever relied for anything on India..!!

It is just matter of improving trade and business(indirectly ties) and opening up of markets....But for that MFN status is neccassary,as i said earlier...!

well to be honest with you, i'll take Sitara because at least in the Sitara I wont have the risk of being burnt alive unlike some unfortunate victims

Car Fire Sparks Safety Concerns for Tata - CBS News

or just walk on my God-given 2 reliable legs :partay:

Cars catching fire is nothing new
even the numero uno in auto industry, Toyota ( till a few months back) cars also caught fire more frequently.

Well if you choose to walk, nothing like it, saves more petrol for me :smokin:

basically, i said that both are absolute junk. And the last thing an over-populated hindustan needs is more cars to crash into cows, pedestrians, donkey carts and other odd objects roaming, criss-crossing and traversing your nightmare looking, disorganized, anarchic pot-holed roads

just a thought

Never knew Pakistan is the US in SA region with wide roads, cattle free roads, no pedestrians on the roads and no donkey carts.

haha, looks like there was a Indian bashing bomb just exploded earlier, just for the record, no body give a sh1t what you say or think, people are laughing at your alter ego

Exporting stuff might not be important for the internet using community in India, cuz you might be a little richer, but as you know there are more poorer in Indian then the entire continent of Africa, so they might need what we have to provide

:lol:, get a life!!

Back
Top Bottom