What's new

'God particle' announcement expected

How many people here with a background in quantam physics or physics in general? All the arm chair generals are scintists now.

Hmmmm.

How many people here with a background in quantam physics or physics in general? All the arm chair generals are scintists now.

Hmmmm.
:lol:.....so true...btw did you have...:drag: No offence...

The "God Particle" that has absolutely nothing to do with "God" (whatever that might mean to you)..

Stupid Media.. It is called the Higgs Boson and if it is indeed what has been found it is the particle responsible for giving mass to particles. so yeah it has as much to do with the various concepts of "God" as a Potato..

Although I don't understand a whole lot with regards to particle physics it is very interesting.
This tries to explain why this discovery is so important:

Last edited by a moderator:
How does God give us inspiration to find God particle?:mad:
God Partice was originally named 'God Damn Particle' but "damn" was removed to provide any religious controversy

Semi conductor devices on e=mc^2?How? As far as i can tell Semi conductor devices like LED,Amplifiers,Rectifiers,Transistors have no connection to E=MC^2,their basic requirement is an AC(Alternating Current) and Diodes(Forward or Reverse biased).But E=MC^2 isn't used here..?o.0
I already admitted that I posted wrong..and said about forgetting quantum physics. By the way I do know something about potential wells and Schrodinger wave equation, if you have doubt...but can you explain what happens if voltage applied is alternating current? I remember constant V part...only

I already admitted that I posted wrong..and said about forgetting quantum physics. By the way I do know something about potential wells and Schrodinger wave equation, if you have doubt...but can you explain what happens if voltage applied is alternating current? I remember constant V part...only
I am not judging you or anything like that..chill!:enjoy: Neither am i doubting your background...
Btw..
"If Voltage applied is alternating current?" How can applied voltage be an alternating CURRENT(AC)??

Back
Top Bottom