What's new

Go to taliban if you need cheap patrol prices . indian state minister to media

Hahahahahah

Few of our ministers are one of the big Ch^^^^tiya in India. They usually complete with each other... who is best.

If they think, someone leading then they give such a statement to be in the race.
You’re missing something, he’s mocking our liberandu gang who’s calling Taliban better than Modi, many are doing so.
He’s no wrong either, govt needs money to run nation in this situation, and people are using cars less frequently.

wow....u actually believe that those nincompoops know any other country's name besides pakistan, afghanistan n thailand (for obvious reasons) ?

i agree this is how indians see the planet earth

floid_worldmap.gif

You’re missing something, he’s mocking our liberandu gang who’s calling Taliban better than Modi, many are doing so.
He’s no wrong either, govt needs money to run nation in this situation, and people are using cars less frequently.

I don't have a problem paying 100rs/per liter price... Even Pakistani people are paying more then 100 pKR\ liter.

Unsure, how come they say that highest?

yeah - dollar price - right? Do Pakistanis get the salary in dollars or Indians?

If our rupees is stronger than PKR and now the government is getting the benefits then it is good. People of Pakistan and India are paying the almost same amount for per liter.

During the corona pandemic, they should take the benefits after some time, they should start to decrease the price and cost should be somewhere between 70-80 rupees/liter.

I don't have a problem paying 100rs/per liter price... Even Pakistani people are paying more then 100 pKR\ liter.

yeah - dollar price - right? Do Pakistanis get the salary in dollars or Indians?

If our rupees is strong than PKR and now the government is getting the benefits then it is good. People of Pakistan and India are paying the almost same amount for per liter.

During the corona pandemic, they should take the benefits after some time, they should start to decrease the price and cost should be somewhere between 70-80 rupees/liter.
well funny thing is its not in hands of our govs to reduce or increase fuel prices its market :lol:

If our rupees is strong than PKR and now the government is getting the benefits then it is good. People of Pakistan and India are paying the almost same amount for per liter.

Better thing is to reform PSUs.

just created quickly to teach him some basic geography :lol:

I just want " Switzerland"..... go and settled there... nice and beautiful land, house with a solar panel for electricity and will do agriculture to survive. it should be surrounded:whistle: by a lake..

Just another BIMARU politician with low IQ. I wonder why we don't have basic tests/qualifications for contesting in elections.

Conspiracy theory:
Modi wants to make his baniya friend Mukesh Ambani the richest man in the world. I bet he's gonna sell the Oil PSU's to Reliance and soon Modiji will be like " Mitrooon, mera desh badal raha hai, aage badh raha hai".

Back
Top Bottom