What's new

Go Nawaz Go!

Yesterday while coming back from office, i saw a public transport bus infront of me and somebody had written Go Nawaz Go on the back of it loll. Too bad i couldn't take a picture of it as i was on a motorbike.

Best Go Nawz Go

10613133_780737345303263_7606771661433481454_n.jpg

Imran Khan has done a good job indoctrinating and brainwashing his masses they all chant "Go Nawaz Go" like a bunch of mindless drones. They have no idea about how to run a political party, let alone a country of 180 million people. Nawaz Sharif is working to fix the electricity problem in Pakistan, he's expanded the tax network, building a dam, and many other construction projects going on, GDP growth is above 4%. These PTI protesters have been counter-productive to economic growth. Many PTI supporters are young and stupid people caught up in this social media fervor and PTI cloud. Nawaz Sharif will complete his full 5-year term.

If PTI has legitimate grievances then bring them to the table, but demanding the elected PM of Pakistan step down is not the democratic way. If Imran Khan was elected PM neither he would step down if protest from PML were chanting "Go Imran Go". You mindless drones really need to think long and hard what you are asking for, a country of anarchy and collapsed government.

Imran Khan has done a good job indoctrinating and brainwashing his masses they all chant "Go Nawaz Go" like a bunch of mindless drones. They have no idea about how to run a political party, let alone a country of 180 million people. Nawaz Sharif is working to fix the electricity problem in Pakistan, he's expanded the tax network, building a dam, and many other construction projects going on, GDP growth is above 4%. These PTI protesters have been counter-productive to economic growth. Many PTI supporters are young and stupid people caught up in this social media fervor and PTI cloud. Nawaz Sharif will complete his full 5-year term.

If PTI has legitimate grievances then bring them to the table, but demanding the elected PM of Pakistan step down is not the democratic way. If Imran Khan was elected PM neither he would step down if protest from PML were chanting "Go Imran Go". You mindless drones really need to think long and hard what you are asking for, a country of anarchy and collapsed government.
It has been done many times. They demanded judicial antiquary of 4 halqas. Nawaz Sharif knows what will come out of it so he never let it happen. Then before march was to start he said he will allow it but even after 68 days no work on it is done. Imran khan know he is just lieing and stalling the issue.

Now u talk so much about progress. U dnt shoot 14 people and get away with it. U dont do over charging on electricity the whole country to earn billions and get away with it. You dont rig the election and then want people to accept you . They have already started GO imran GO but that miserably failed

Ro Imran Ro !!!!!!
Fanilly koi tu sharif family ka ghulam aya unhyain defend karnay

The slogan should be changed from Go Nawaz Go to F#ck Off Nawaz F#ck Off

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom