What's new

Go Nawaz Go at Pakistn India Match :P

Wrong place to display internal politics.......... that too on a foreign soil....
These are Obsessed youth of PTI you can expect their level just by reading some threads regarding them over here.

Wrong place to display internal politics.......... that too on a foreign soil.....
Nair Bhai how is it in India? I never go to some indian forum would they also fight like that we doing:wink: mean supporters of different parties?

Wrong place to display internal politics.......... that too on a foreign soil.....
When leadership likes to use abusive language, is immature and so forth, expect nothing less from its followers.

Like patwaris said they were paid for it :D . everyone in the country want to say GO nawaz GO but they are scared of PMLN gullos

Nair Bhai how is it in India? I never go to some indian forum would they also fight like that we doing:wink: mean supporters of different parties?

I think you will have to read my post once again, I said wrong place to play politics and especially on a foreign soil...... But then you have the right to disagree with me and say it is absolutely fine to play politics even in australia (during a world cup match against your arch rivals where you are supposed to be united)..... Let us keep India and Indian politics away from this, and for your information i would have said the same thing (even worse) if it was indians doing this......

Like patwaris said they were paid for it :D . everyone in the country want to say GO nawaz GO but they are scared of PMLN gullos
Nawaz has saved himself by giving lot of power to Army Chief and he is running the show these days so now things are fine on his point rather its PTI is not getting any chance in the future on Go Nawaz GO.

Seen differently, there can hardly be a better platform than this - the entire nation would be watching back home !

Seen differently, there can hardly be a better platform than this - the entire nation would be watching back home !

If you look at the mileage it provides, Yes there cant be a better platform....... But the problem is this match was not only watched in Pak, across the world (probably the most anticipated match in the cup)......Then this is how politics is been played in subcontinent......

If you look at the mileage it provides, Yes there cant be a better platform....... But the problem is this match was not only watched in Pak, across the world (probably the most anticipated match in the cup)......Then this is how politics is been played in subcontinent......

See how posters from some nations berate their countries & their leaders here on an international forum..

Do you seriously feel such niceties matter ?

See how posters from some nations berate their countries & their leaders here on an international forum..

Do you seriously feel such niceties matter ?

Being critical is fine, But need to be careful while doing on a forum....... Again it is personal choice

Whatever, but this was not the venue for such chantings.

Whatever, but this was not the venue for such chantings.
like qadir saab said . kuch bura ho tu kaho GO NAWAZ GO. Machar b katay tu kaho GO NAWAZ GO. BHook lagye tu kaho GO NAWAZ GO . go nawaz go fit every venue or situation. either winning or loosing

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom