What's new

Featured GNA has just announced a ceasefire in Libya .

to keep Sirte and Jufra arms-free now :wave:

HAFTAR-Egypt-S.Arabia-The Uae-France failed in Libya to make military coup against SARRAJ
LNA will not go out of Sirte ,, only they declared ceasefire too same as GNA and both will prepare for elections and to make a unite army and police forces .:sarcastic:

Your stance just keeps changing like how you praised the Russian on the first day and curse them the second, really made me wonder how many people are operating the account.

İts your lies as always ...

I always said that We dont care about puppet dictators SISI and ASSAD ,,, Turkiye fighting Russia in Idlib/Syria and Libya

Last edited by a moderator:
Egyptian, Chinese and french members are turning this into some sort of victory. Hafter not long ago swore to take Tripoli, then he was walking away from talks for ceasefire. Now the HOR has echoed the GNA announcement of ceasefire.
So who is the biggest winner?
Oil pumping has resumed. Elections will be held and who do you think will win? The HoR are just hoping to gain some seats so they can get some legitimacy in the future Libya.

Turkish interests will remain in place as regards to military bases and agreements. Not one Turkish soilder lost to date and all funded by Qatar.

So who is the winner?

LNA will not go out of Sirte ,, only the declared ceasefire too same as GNA and both will prepare for elections and to make a unite army and police forces .:sarcastic:

SIRTE will be arms-free zone

and if not , GNA is near of Sirte to take the city in any time ....... and loser LNA can not stop GNA

İts your lies as always ... you psychopathic losers

I always said that We dont care about puppet dictators SISI and ASSAD ,,, Turkiye fighting Russia in Idlib/Syria and Libya
It was just after your relation with the US went south and had a period of honeymoon with Russian, you are praising Russian and their S400 on daily basis but started cursing them again after the clash in Idlib.

Last edited by a moderator:
Turkiye - Qatar to deploy troops to set up military bases in Libya
Efoe36NWsAIe5qL

Efoe6SjXkAMbseD

I hope there is UN and OIC joint committee to ensure the election is fair.

There are many respected Indonesian Survey companies who can conduct Quick Count and have huge experience doing so in Indonesia elections, including many local elections to select Governor, Major, and local parliament members.

This survey can then be used to measure whether the election is fair or not. Indonesian also have many university graduates that can speak Arabic that can be employed to do the quick count.

Egyptian, Chinese and french members are turning this into some sort of victory. Hafter not long ago swore to take Tripoli, then he was walking away from talks for ceasefire. Now the HOR has echoed the GNA announcement of ceasefire.
So who is the biggest winner?
Oil pumping has resumed. Elections will be held and who do you think will win? The HoR are just hoping to gain some seats so they can get some legitimacy in the future Libya.

Turkish interests will remain in place as regards to military bases and agreements. Not one Turkish soilder lost to date and all funded by Qatar.

So who is the winner?
Don't count me in, I am here for the infamous mmme.

It was just after your relation with the US went south and had a period of honeymoon with Russian, you are praising Russian and their S400 on daily basis but started cursing them again after the clash in Idlib. C'mon, even a fish has a better memory.

yes even a fish has a better memory than you

I always said that after air strike on Turkish forces in Idlib , stupid PUTIN lost Turkiye

no more gas imports from Russia and Iran
We TURKS never will forget about how Russia and Iran betyared Turkiye in Idlib
and now in Libya
Russia+Iran were around 70% of total gas suppliers to Turkiye for many years
Turkiye buys gas from Qatar and Azerbaijan more cheaper than Russia and Iran

Turkey’s purchase of Russian gas drops by 62% year on year
49409.jpg

read my post about Russia 8.08.2020
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/developments-and-turkish-operations-in-libya.645576/page-227

Red lines works well :-)

we have seen your so-called red line in the Eastern Mediterranean ........ wont work

France,Greece,Egypt and The Uae could not stop Turkiye in the Eastern Mediterranean

you are nothing without military super power Russia

Red lines works well :-)
يا عم متحاولش معاه
SIRTE will be arms-free zone

and if not , GNA is near of Sirte to take the city in any time ....... and loser LNA can not stop GNA
Yes but would still be a LNA territory where Police will be, along with the Libyan HoR. PS you do realize the GNA advanced toward Sirte and were beaten back, furthermore the LNA was recently able to carry recon in regions that were controlled by the GNA.
Yes indeed. Egypt simply scared its opponent into submission. So now Egypt will be able to focus its awesome power on the mighty Abyssinian empire and reclaim its nation's water supply?
Till now the Egyptian republic isn’t harmed, it’s Ethiopia’s right to build a dam but Egypt aims to achieve a filling agreement that would allow Egypt to successfully compensate the water loss by Lake Nasser. (Sorry for going off topic here)

Turkiye - Qatar to deploy troops to set up military bases in Libya
Efoe36NWsAIe5qL

Efoe6SjXkAMbseD
You do realize there will be elections right? In which Libyans will be offered to chose their government (finally & hopefully).

That is a good development. It seems haftar backed countries have finally realized they cannot use force and are ready for negotiations.

Back
Top Bottom