What's new

جمعہ آ رہا ہے

You probably think you are sayyed, right???

Ar rasul s.a.w said in a saheeh hadith.
Summary of which is that muslims should not wish for war. But ask Allah for safety. But if war is imposed on us then we should be stead fast.
Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 2861, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 1742

Grade: Muttafaqun Alayhi(authenticity agreed upon) according to Al-Bukhari and Muslim
Relax, its still a long way forward. It's a question of when, where, and what but its still a long way in the distant future. My year of retirement is 2054, and i have been praying for War for a long time, as I want to see it with my own eyes and I want to take part in it during my lifetime, NOT when I will be old and on death bed!

The Blood of Quresh runs in my veins, and its still hot! I Pray Almighty Allah for War, for victory in War, and for settling the miseries oppressed Muslims forever!

Grab the Ghulaf e Kaaba in your clean Hands, and Pray for War!

@Retired Troll Yo #ElSidd open hunting or should I say puns,jokes and meme season on the Indians.

Have at it

Happh huntin bro

Bro India only seems to have one
UGLY
southindian.jpg
download.jpeg
thir.jpg
3d4765685fb94cccbe5bb874f15514ab_A.jpeg
3b33c1befe53ffba1ca292f060eb5799.jpg

Dibs on 56 Shades of Humiliation

Ye sara kuch jab settle ho jae
Phir me Shraddha k saat Ashiqui 3 banao ga. Honeymoon suite me.
Hahahahahaha
We will liberate these women from the perverted Indians.

Women, Children and the old will be treated with compassion and mercy. The poor will be given a new lease of life for they have been pillaged by the Indian state too long.

Yaar ye log jese bhi dikhte hain
Abhi kal ye islaam le ain in ki gore se gore insaan se bhi zyada izzat kron

I know and remember very well our beloved Bilal bin Rabbah radiAllah anh

It is this weird unusual ugliness and at same time colorfullness of kuffar that emanates from them that instantly invokes hatred and disgrace in me.

The same colorfullness they market and sell to the white man actually turns out to be quite ugly when seen up close.
Even the clothes their richest women wear are like those of kaam walis in Pakistan.

What makes em even more repulsive is their usual Iblees inspired activities e.x look at Aghoris and what they do. Heck look at normal hindu who consciously drinks excrement from an animal.

India and its culture is just so repulsive. And it is in general so much like the phape kuttni aunty whose only job is gossiping and spreading hatred and sitting and then watching the fire burn.
Buri bat. Allah created them and us. And Allah don't like proud people.
Al Azmatu lillah
Al Izzat lillah
Huwallho Baqio, Huwallho Mutaqabbiro.

Uaar ap bhi koi select kr lo
I suggest Alia bhatt.
Jammayraat bari Muraad Pashaaaaaaa hahaha

#ValimaPoondiIsOn

Yaar lekin nothing beats turning on the heater with Sadaf Kanwal

Yaar ye log jese bhi dikhte hain
Abhi kal ye islaam le ain in ki gore se gore insaan se bhi zyada izzat kron

I know and remember very well our beloved Bilal bin Rabbah radiAllah anh

It is this weird unusual ugliness and at same time colorfullness of kuffar that emanates from them that instantly invokes hatred and disgrace in me.

The same colorfullness they market and sell to the white man actually turns out to be quite ugly when seen up close.
Even the clothes their richest women wear are like those of kaam walis in Pakistan.

What makes em even more repulsive is their usual Iblees inspired activities e.x look at Aghoris and what they do. Heck look at normal hindu who consciously drinks excrement from an animal.

India and its culture is just so repulsive. And it is in general so much like the phape kuttni aunty whose only job is gossiping and spreading hatred and sitting and then watching the fire burn.

Uaar ap bhi koi select kr lo
I suggest Alia bhatt.

Yaar lekin nothing beats turning on the heater with Sadaf Kanwal
Qasoor hamara hai. Inko handle kerna boht aasan hai per ham bhi ghaday k sath ghada ban jatay hain.
Look at West how they handle them. We don't need to get in mud with Indians.

Yaar Sadaf ko thora aur Islami bna do phir aur bhi maza aye ga. Phir wo mukammal mere type ki ban jaye gi.
you can give a thousand daleels but Karachi can answer it all with just one Sadaf. Do not let them win

Me at peace talks:
Yar Karachi aur Sialkot chahiye??
Le jao par Sadaf Kanwal chor jao
Aur Shraddha de jao

That's why I am not the PM
LMAO
you can give a thousand daleels but Karachi can answer it all with just one Sadaf. Do not let them win

Yaar Sadaf ko thora aur Islami bna do phir aur bhi maza aye ga. Phir wo mukammal mere type ki ban jaye gi.

Me at peace talks:
Yar Karachi aur Sialkot chahiye??
Le jao par Sadaf Kanwal chor jao
Aur Shraddha de jao

That's why I am not the PM
LMAO

You are not PM because you are a nawab. Ye le jao wo chor jao. Khud kuch nahi karna

Back
Top Bottom