What's new

Glowing Faces of Pak Hockey Team after Silver Medal: Champions Trophy 2014

But seems millions of as$holes from that side of border still behaving like same :rofl:

And a billion plus still behaving like as$holes despite the defeat and being kicked out of the tournament. :haha:

And a billion plus still behaving like as$holes despite the defeat and being kicked out of the tournament. :haha:

After this as$holes behaviour I am sure not even a single one want to host such as$holes.

After this as$holes behaviour I am sure not even a single one want to host such as$holes.

But everyone would host such players since they are not like some particular as$holes who whine after losing semis. :D

congrats for silver.
but teach your players some manners. make them little civilized. i know its very difficult for pakistanis to be civilized and well mannered but at least you guys can try to behave like humans.
look who s talking about manners,plus look at your hockey players first they did a fine job last game.

did i say anything wrong??
yah you said our players are uncivilized,it sounds funny when the most uncivilized people on the planet is telling you something like that,plus your players aren't so well mannered any way.

i was talking about recent issue where your players did misbehave. are you supporting their behaviour???
and for our players if they misbehave they will be surely punished. we will not support them like you did because we are civilized people.
once again check your players behavior against australia last game they played for third position just check,once again the most uncivilized people on the planet are going to teach us manners.IRONY

The first thing Indians notice in Pakistani is their middle finger.. :rofl::chilli:

01_02.jpg

But everyone would host such players since they are not like some particular as$holes who whine after losing semis. :D

:lol: That's why some as$holes did not host even a single match, instead send team of as$holes to shame on game.

The first thing Indians notice in Pakistani is their middle finger.. :rofl::chilli:

View attachment 175864

So looser of final showing middle finger ??? :rofl::chilli:

if you think our player misbehaved then make complaint and ban them same as we did to your players:D
they couldn't misbehave against us so why should we:D,they misbehaved against AUSTRALIA,any way who cares:coffee:,its hockey

:lol: That's why some as$holes did not host even a single match, instead send team of as$holes to shame on game.

Well we hosted a lot of teams including as$holes and used to beat them at our own land just like we beat them in their own land. And that time would be back very soon. But till then we would keep kicking as$holes from the tourney along with showing middle finger to as$holes present in the stadium. :lol:

Well we hosted a lot of teams including as$holes and used to beat them at our own land just like we beat them in their own land. And that time would be back very soon. But till then we would keep kicking as$holes from the tourney along with showing middle finger to as$holes present in the stadium. :lol:

Hosted ... a long ago .... because now world know how these as$holes behaving.

If some can do this shameful act openly then how entire country is behaving.

Back
Top Bottom