What's new

Glowing Faces of Pak Hockey Team after Silver Medal: Champions Trophy 2014

I tweeted the pic to german team and Hockey federation. This is one of team members response.
2014-12-15_16-51-47.png

Not going to happen. And you should stop begging from me. :rofl:

Just like people from your county begging us to allow your players in IPL??

Lame. Same happens with uncountable Indians in arab lands. Anyway poor IQ fails to come up with something new or better to troll. :lol:

Lame high IQ Pakistani staying even in worse condition at those place where they claim that they belongs to. :lol:

South asian muslim doing really great job in arab countries.

Just like people from your county begging us to allow your players in IPL??
Still begging?? Nobody would be stopped from anything. :rofl:

Lame high IQ Pakistani staying even in worse condition at those place where they claim that they belongs to. :lol:

Still better jobs than what you are doing right now. Begging. :D

Still begging?? Nobody would be stopped from anything. :rofl:

Still better jobs than what you are doing right now. Begging. :D

Begging from India, begging from USA, begging from China, begging from IMF

Really better job

Begging from India, begging from USA, begging from China, begging from IMF

Really better job

And you are begging from me. :D

By the way coming back to the topic that you tried so hard to change. How those 4 goals and two fingers feel after 2 days. :haha:

And you are begging from me. :D

Tradition of your country can not be followed by me, you have to carry on with this tradition :lol:

By the way coming back to the topic that you tried so hard to change. How those 4 goals and two fingersafter 2 days. :haha:

Its same when those fingers thrown out of game and you follow your looser behaviour just like ASEAN games . :haha:

And seems that work when your players finally shown some sportsmanship after that hard spanking.

Tradition of your country can not be followed by me, you have to carry on with this tradition :lol:

But you are following it. That's what I said in the first post in this thread. We would always be mentors of veggie b@stards.

Its same when those fingers thrown out of game and you follow your looser behaviour just like ASEAN games . :haha:

And seems that work when your players finally shown some sportsmanship after that hard spanking.

Exactly. Got it. Apparently those goals and fingers are too painful. Good that what was our intentional from the beginning. :rofl:

View attachment 175958

Take chill pill and read this
It wont take us long to to use the same thing on your flag!..Hint..by replacing the moon and the star with you know what(Gilli Danda)....If you show dis-respect to the flag then be ready to face the same...!..Grow up...on topic...Congrats Pakistan for winning the silver medal....!

But you are following it. That's what I said in the first post in this thread. We would always be mentors of veggie b@stards.

Ohh those begging virus spreading from our neighbourhood :lol:, these b@sdatads are real retard, just spare India with this decease and enjoy your begging from all over that world

Exactly. Got it. Apparently those goals and fingers are too painful. Good that what was our intentional from the beginning. :rofl:

:rofl: After that spanking and humiliation, your coach and team asking for apology again and again, I think that was your intentions.

Ohh those begging virus spreading from our neighbourhood :lol:, these b@sdatads are real retard, just spare India with this decease and enjoy your begging from all over that world

Can't help you. You are born to be mentored by us. Its natural. :lol:

QUOTE]Its same when those fingers thrown out of game and you follow your looser behaviour just like ASEAN games . :haha:

All non-practical and immaterial. What matters are the four goals that cleanse the tourney from the biggest and the most disgusting filth of the world: :haha:

PS: Take it easy kid. Don't be in such a desperation. Quote my posts properly. :lol:

All non-practical and immaterial. What matters are the four goals that cleanse the tourney from the biggest and the most disgusting filth of the world: :haha:

PS: Take it easy kid. Don't be in such a desperation. Quote my posts properly. :lol:

:lol: biggest and the most disgusting filth of the world that no country want to visit, that's by after being humiliated again and again you have to come here to play :haha: ... Just try hard in begging may be we will allow some big beggars from your side.

Over reaction Galore!!

Pakistan won fair and square...the behavior after was uncalled for but happened!...basically Pakistan gave India enough reason to dilute what should have been an amazing nail biting victory celebration for Pakistan!

In effect, you guys got 2 of your players suspended for the finals and it showed in the fact that you lost the finals to germany...who knows, maybe those 2 extra players could have made the difference in winning a gold in India after beating India!
At the end of the day, who's loss was it?

:lol: biggest and the most disgusting filth of the world that no country want to visit, that's by after being humiliated again and again you have to come here to play :haha: ... Just try hard in begging may be we will allow some big beggars from your side.

Again back to the topic that you want to change . How those four goals that we scored in your butt hole. Painful haaan? :lol:

PS: You learned to quote my post properly as I ordered. Told you. We are your mentor. :haha:

Back
Top Bottom