What's new

Glory Glory Man United

This team is Dynesty in the making.
Champions League is next!!!!

GO UNITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW, i have never watched a single game of theirs, but i have a deep respect for this team. Congrats!

It's a running joke that the only people who support Man u are the guys from overseas who like glory hunting lol

Its cool. Sports is a real Glory as whole, which always keep us healthy strengthen, and build team spirit to be United.
That's United makes wonders of Glories !!!

cant stand this - but congrats grudgingly!

Hail Gunners!

It's a running joke that the only people who support Man u are the guys from overseas who like glory hunting lol

Its true.......but i have pics of myself as a 5 year old with the full man u strip and a live about half an hour away from old trafford.

Todays FA Cup...I think Portsmouth is powerful side and Cardiff are going to find that out very soon......I am already getting excited...:bounce:

Champions Leage Final...Moscow !!!! :bounce:

Thought that match was going to be a borefest after all the hype, but it turned out to be a nail biter right 'til the end!

Being a red and a manc, it was obviously the best team that won,.... I don't feel sorry for John Terry. I thought he was just a filler before tonight and I still do. The only Chelsea player who has gone up in my estimation, (and I'm sure he's grateful for the that!) is Frank Lampard. .....he was very gracious in defeat and I'm sure with the couple of weeks he's had (after his mothers death) , it isn't the most important thing in the world for him.

Anyway, well done the lads, it was a great show ! :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom