What's new

GLOBALink | Turkish young man chases dream in NW China

Few foreigners are willing to work in Western China with low income. I admire this Turkish very much.

Few foreigners are willing to work in Western China with low income. I admire this Turkish very much.
Don't be naive, these Turks may be spies. The Turks have the arrogant dream of the Great Turkic Empire and want to build a TURAN Empire from the Adriatic Sea to the Yellow River. In 1992, Turkish President Demirel said that Turkey's interests extend from the Adriatic Sea to China's Yellow River, which is already China's inland. This shows that Turkey wants to occupy and annex China's northern territories.
Around 2010, I was in a pan-Turkist forum, and I carefully observed the discussions of the Turks and the Koreans(s korean who were trying to annex the three northeastern provinces of China) They were discussing how to dismantle China, and after dismantling China, the two new empires, TURAN and Daehan. How did the empire get along and how to unite to suppress the Chinese. According to the Koreans, the Koreans and the Turks are both Turkic brothers, and they have deep racial hatred with the Chinese. The only thing they are afraid of is China's nuclear weapons. They are discussing how to obtain nuclear weapons and how to eliminate China's nuclear weapons. They discussed it very seriously.
I was young at the time, I left a message to laugh at these two small countries, and then I was blocked from ID, they said Chinese pig, get out of this forum

Last edited:
Don't be naive, these Turks may be spies. The Turks have the arrogant dream of the Great Turkic Empire and want to build a TURAN Empire from the Adriatic Sea to the Yellow River. In 1992, Turkish President Demirel said that Turkey's interests extend from the Adriatic Sea to China's Yellow River, which is already China's inland. This shows that Turkey wants to occupy and annex China's northern territories.
Around 2010, I was in a pan-Turkist forum, and I carefully observed the discussions of the Turks and the Koreans who were trying to annex the three northeastern provinces of China. They were discussing how to dismantle China, and after dismantling China, the two new empires, TURAN and Daehan. How did the empire get along and how to unite to suppress the Chinese. According to the Koreans, the Koreans and the Turks are both Turkic brothers, and they have deep racial hatred with the Chinese. The only thing they are afraid of is China's nuclear weapons. They are discussing how to obtain nuclear weapons and how to eliminate China's nuclear weapons. They discussed it very seriously.
No doubt.

He will leader the next Eigur revolution tasting melons.

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom