What's new

Global poll finds Western Europeans believe China will supplant US as leadi

United States sends carrier to threaten us everyday? Last time they cross the Taiwan strait was in 1996, 15 years ago and they haven't done it since.

So did the Soviets help you when we sunk your ships in 1988? No? What makes you think others will risk it for you now that China is even stronger?

Do you need some false hope to keep yourself alive? I pity you.

So, what is this bro ??
When China tested missiles near Taiwan in 1996, the US deployed two aircraft carriers to nearby waters. The PLA’s inability to locate the ships was a source of great embarrassment that helped spur China’s satellite programme.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/119670-china-s-eye-sky-nears-par-us.html
bcz if I talk about how to beat you up, mods will giev me infraction, so I won't say anything till US. retreat from SCS(East sea), now, let Mighty US show some action first.

Remember that: 80 % of your cargo ships must pass by our EEZ, you economy will be collapsed if fighting with us .
U 571 said:
if germany and japan can become american friends, then why not japanese and even vietnamese

i dunno about bharati though they can be friends but can stab you from the back any time
80% Japan cargo ship must pass by SCS also , they won't let CHina control their improtant shipping line, and take Sekaku islands after that, they will do their best aganst China also bro .

So, what is this bro ??http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/119670-china-s-eye-sky-nears-par-us.html
bcz if I talk about how to beat you up, mods will giev me infraction, so I won't say anything till US. retreat from SCS(East sea), now, let Mighty US show some action first.

Remember that: 80 % of your cargo ships must pass by our EEZ, you economy will be collapsed if fighting with us .
Ok, Viva_Viet, here a simple truth you might be too dumb to swallow.

Our navy and air force can completely remove you from South China Sea even at this point. Anything that sails out of your port could be sunked given our overwhelming advantage. Land based Yakhont missiles need long range sensors to track and provide target data, which you don't have. Even if you obtain sensors, our electronic warfare is so far ahead of you that we can keep them jammed. If your best Su-30s were useless against us, how do you think the rest of your weapon systems will be?

All you have demonstrate is your inability to understand modern warfare. Your missiles do not function in a vaccum environment. Instead, they're subjected to jamming in which case they're as good as useless. A ship can pass right in front of your eyes, but your radar won't be able to get a firing solution.

Ok, Viva_Viet, here a simple truth you might be too dumb to swallow.

Our navy and air force can completely remove you from South China Sea even at this point. Anything that sails out of your port could be sunked given our overwhelming advantage. Land based Yakhont missiles need long range sensors to track and provide target data, which you don't have. Even if you obtain sensors, our electronic warfare is so far ahead of you that we can keep them jammed. If your best Su-30s were useless against us, how do you think the rest of your weapon systems will be?

All you have demonstrate is your inability to understand modern warfare. Your missiles do not function in a vaccum environment. Instead, they're subjected to jamming in which case they're as good as useless. A ship can pass right in front of your eyes, but your radar won't be able to get a firing solution.
Oh, I only can see Mordern warfare from your Mouth, you have No expericene about even the beginning time of Mordern warfare in 80s, but you try to talk like an expert, hehe, poor guys with big mouth, without real MW experience.:Lol:

Let see if US. show AC again to CHina and teach CHina what is the true meaning of Mordern warfare , so don't keep quiet like 1996 if you have the guts :lol:

Beat us ??by what . bro ?? Togerther with US.-India-Japan, we gonna build a strong association in ASEAN, afther 20 year it will be too late to CHina to even beat weak Phillipine :lol:

You are placing yourself on the same level as US, India and Japan?

Vietnam was ruled by China for 1500 years.
Vietnam was occupied by Japan.
Vietnam was colonized by France.
North Vietnam was a Soviet/Chinese puppet
South Vietnam was an American puppet

Your homeland has been ruled by nearly every global and regional superpower that ever existed.

Which country do you think should rule Vietnam next? India? There aren't many great powers that hasn't ruled Vietnam left.

i thought European people are smart.
They had wrong view about China. It will take China more than 100 years to catch up with U.S, i mean on average, not just a few cities.
As for cultural influence, i don't have a prediction, maybe 200 years?
It will be good for China to support U.S to be No.1 for quite a while, China benefits from this, as long as China is able to protect its interests globally.

That is smart...

P.S Are the Vietnamese trying to catch big countries' attention here? i didn't find it's related to Vietnam. ASEAN, what a joke!

You are placing yourself on the same level as US, India and Japan?

Vietnam was ruled by China for 1500 years.
Vietnam was occupied by Japan.
Vietnam was colonized by France.
North Vietnam was a Soviet/Chinese puppet
South Vietnam was an American puppet

Your homeland has been ruled by nearly every global and regional superpower that ever existed.

Which country do you think should rule Vietnam next? India? There aren't many great powers that hasn't ruled Vietnam left.

But we love to be ruled by India if we want. We always we small and poor, but we wanna be friend with all nations, that's all

China still has a long way to catch up with the USA - technologically. Wish best of luck, it would be a good thing for Asia and made a great example as far as self-sufficiency goes.

But we love to be ruled by India if we want. We always we small and poor, but we wanna be friend with all nations, that's all

Consider yourselves blessed that you don't share any borders with India :lol:

You yourself love to be ruled by India, don't bring in other Vietnamese, they are not like you.

always small, but why always have to be poor? Join with China and get rich together. Vietnam people close to Chinese border like trade with china and they are happy to accept Chinese Yuan in a trade. So you're gonna stop them?
where r u from man? a Vietnamese living abroad?

You yourself love to be ruled by India, don't bring in other Vietnamese, they are not like you.

always small, but why always have to be poor? Join with China and get rich together. Vietnam people close to Chinese border like trade with china and they are happy to accept Chinese Yuan in a trade. So you're gonna stop them?
where r u from man? a Vietnamese living abroad?
1. Hehe, VN people love to be" rule" by Very far countries like US-France-India, coz we know they only come to make friend with us, they're too far to have any conflict with VN :lol: ,

2. If we need to have an dependence on some countries, it'd better to chose US or Australia , they're richer more than you, and their population also low, we don't need to share our resouce with them , like joining with CHina.We can sell oil in cheap price to you only bro, you're always hungry, we don't have enough rice and oil to feed you :lol:
:lol:

I'm living in VN bro, but we have open internet for home user and I have the right to say about my idiot govt. also .

United States sends carrier to threaten us everyday? Last time they cross the Taiwan strait was in 1996, 15 years ago and they haven't done it since.

So did the Soviets help you when we sunk your ships in 1988? No? What makes you think others will risk it for you now that China is even stronger?

Do you need some false hope to keep yourself alive? I pity you.

Why talk to a mental guy from a country who said 牺牲一代少女搞好越南经济 ? :coffee:

expected number of pakistan to be more friendly to china

this juist shows whats on the internet is hardly in real life

That's what happens when "media sensationalism" overrides the facts.

Numbers are more objective.

And according to the numbers, we are still a very long way behind the USA, in terms of economic/diplomatic/military power.

Numbers show US is much more powerful than China now. But I'm not sure if this can be described as "very long way behind the USA".

Back
Top Bottom