What's new

Global hunt to trace Padma bridge scam

Sorry it was 47 million USD contract and the minister asked 4.7 million and the CEO of SNC Lavalin kept aside 56 million USD to give it various groups from Africa to Asia to get contracts.

Source please

Earlier, Canadian authorities have impounded the passports of the two relatives of the Bangladeshi politician to prevent them from leaving Canada, but the duo had left the country three weeks ago with their Bangladeshi passports.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nt-trace-padma-bridge-scam.html#ixzz2OJryZa6b

I have posted in another thread that one Banladeshi daughter has left Canada for London to take shelter with her aunt. I now find it is correct. But, who is the other one with her? Is it her husband? SHW should note that it is not the ACC of Bangladesh, but are Canadian and American investigators in charge, who are beyond the reach of her killer hands. I wish the criminals are exposed and put in the jail. This is how they will get a kind of shelter.

Earlier, Canadian authorities have impounded the passports of the two relatives of the Bangladeshi politician to prevent them from leaving Canada, but the duo had left the country three weeks ago with their Bangladeshi passports.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/bangla...nt-trace-padma-bridge-scam.html#ixzz2OJryZa6b

I have posted in another thread that one Banladeshi daughter has left Canada for London to take shelter with her aunt. I now find it is correct. But, who is the other one with her? Is it her husband? SHW should note that it is not the ACC of Bangladesh, but are Canadian and American investigators in charge, who are beyond the reach of her killer hands. I wish the criminals are exposed and put in the jail. This is how they will get a kind of shelter.

Corruption has taken root in our country in each and every sector specially among two top political parties named BNP and BAL...There should be a process to purify all these rootless political parties or to remove them permanently as these parties with their corruption, looting, killing and plundering halted the development of Bangladesh to a big margin. This process should be started with banning Jamaat then focus should be shifted on BNP and BAL. This is not only my feeling but I am quite sure is the feeling of majority of Bangladeshis apart from some cheer leader of these parties and their activists and leader those who gain financially from the corruption of this top 2 party when they remain in power.

Corruption has taken root in our country in each and every sector specially among two top political parties named BNP and BAL...There should be a process to purify all these rootless political parties or to remove them permanently as these parties with their corruption, looting, killing and plundering halted the development of Bangladesh to a big margin. This process should be started with banning Jamaat then focus should be shifted on BNP and BAL. This is not only my feeling but I am quite sure is the feeling of majority of Bangladeshis apart from some cheer leader of these parties and their activists and leader those who gain financially from the corruption of this top 2 party when they remain in power.

Right at the point :cheers:

Corruption has taken root in our country in each and every sector specially among two top political parties named BNP and BAL...There should be a process to purify all these rootless political parties or to remove them permanently as these parties with their corruption, looting, killing and plundering halted the development of Bangladesh to a big margin.

This process should be started with banning Jamaat then focus should be shifted on BNP and BAL. This is not only my feeling but I am quite sure is the feeling of majority of Bangladeshis apart from some cheer leader of these parties and their activists and leader those who gain financially from the corruption of this top 2 party when they remain in power.

I believe in a kind of 'Remove a thorn by another thorn,' as the Bengali proverb goes. SHW has said many times why BKZ should demand a CTG system when the military last time has oppressed her and her family so much. It means she is worried also about what the military may do to her, her sister, son and daughter, as well as the AL cronies who stole state money onc a CTG i formed.

So, the best approach should be to strengthen the demand for a CTG by the Opposition. A CTG will teach the Awami Leaguers a good lesson the way BNP was taught last time. A good possibility to rectify the politicians lies with the CTG taking over the govt supported by the military, at least at the end of tenure of this govt.

Now, if the two AL siblings are arrested and punished by the GoC it will make AL very weak not to heed to a CTG demand.

Back
Top Bottom