What's new

Global Firepower - 2013 World Military Strength Ranking

On the topic, I think India really lags behind on the submarine front. I mean pakistan is at par with india and the gap with china is horrifying.:eek::eek:

Unfortunately we don't need to stretch war for two weeks....;)

Oh right, you will nuke everyone!! But I wonder who will be left in pakistan to celebrate the dropping of bomb when the world will retaliate and nuke pakistan in return. Go, look at your family first and then say whether you really want to drop a nuclear bomb in your enemy.

And how long you think pakistan can sustain war??:azn::azn: Does it has money to buy any weapons compared to brazil?? How will you get the money to buy weapons after you army fired the initial salvo?? Maybe that is the time your enemy will strike hardest.

This high headed thinking is the reason for pakistan's defeat in all the wars it fought with india. You people are far away from reality.

kid stop ur nonsense.

@Green Hornet, Brazil has good armed forces but not better than Pakistan, do not argue without knowledge , you are nothing but humiliating yourself :D

But so do you, i agree bangladesh has enough military strength to be considered for this list. But you have not produce even a single fact to support the inclusion of bangladesh on this list too. So go and research some facts and i would gracefully accept that bangladesh needs to be on the list. Plus all the major powers are there in the list, bangladesh's inclusion or exclusion won't make any difference.

kid stop ur nonsense.

Stop you delusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
But so do you, i agree bangladesh has enough military strength to be considered for this list. But you have not produce even a single fact to support the inclusion of bangladesh on this list too. So go and research some facts and i would gracefully accept that bangladesh needs to be on the list. Plus all the major powers are there in the list, bangladesh's inclusion or exclusion won't make any difference.

Stop you delusion.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
i can not stop laughing ....

@Green Hornet, Brazil has good armed forces but not better than Pakistan, do not argue without knowledge , you are nothing but humiliating yourself :D

Pakistan's annual military budget is 5 billion USD and brazil's is 31 billion USD. I think brazil is not stupid to spend that amount of money and have less military capability than pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
i can not stop laughing ....

Of course if you don't have anything useful to contribute you giggle like stupid girls.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh right, you will nuke everyone!! But I wonder who will be left in pakistan to celebrate the dropping of bomb when the world will retaliate and nuke pakistan in return. Go, look at your family first and then say whether you really want to drop a nuclear bomb in your enemy.

"WORLD" Never interfere in India Pakistan scenarios...If the retaliation of "WORLD" could have been so easy than they would have never allowed Pakistan to become a nuclear power at the first place. Remember...you mess with bull...you get the horns...Its that simple...:sniper:

Pakistan's annual military budget is 5 billion USD and brazil's is 31 billion USD. I think brazil is not stupid to spend that amount of money and have less military capability than pakistan.

Of course if you don't have anything useful to contribute you giggle like stupid girls.

1.Bazil spends money on development projects greater than Pakistan ( eg.building own aircraft)
2. you also need to consider Pakistan gets Chinese arms which is cheaper than US arms
3. recently Brazil increased its spending more than before.

"WORLD" Never interfere in India Pakistan scenarios...If the retaliation of "WORLD" could have been so easy than they would have never allowed Pakistan to become a nuclear power at the first place. Remember...you mess with bull...you get the horns...Its that simple...:sniper:

I wonder what happened to the strength of that bull when pakistan ducked under pressure of the west when they threatened that they will bomb pakistan back to the stone age if pakistanis didn't support war on terror. Having the bomb is one thing, using it another. One needs brain to develop a bomb but needs balls to use it.

I wonder what happened to the strength of that bull when pakistan ducked under pressure of the west when they threatened that they will bomb pakistan back to the stone age if pakistanis didn't support war on terror. Having the bomb is one thing, using it another. One needs brain to develop a bomb but needs balls to use it.

how many balls do you have ? and how did get so many balls ? :rofl:

how many balls do you have ? and how did get so many balls ? :rofl:

Check yours. I think we took one in 1971, when pakistani army were gangbanging you on a daily basis and you came crossing the border right to us and we had to fight your war and the pakistanis have the other ofcourse( for gangbanging you).:omghaha::omghaha:

Do you have any shame??

Back
Top Bottom