What's new

Glimpse at Indian 65 propaganda paper

Get knowledge about legality of disputed territory, line of control, cease fire line and international border.

Please dont me quote me any further

I am eager to be enlightened and get corrected by greats minds around...:sick:

Pakistanis have a habit of not disclosing thier country of origin.. I can understand this though. :D

By all means, go ahead and continue believing that I am a Pakistani. But truth is that I am not. No reason to lie.

By all means, go ahead and continue believing that I am a Pakistani. But truth is that I am not. No reason to lie.
You don't have to be ashamed of being a Pakistani and an American if at all. :)

Hi,
In war you have to win be it through propaganda or whatever. India did reach Outerskirts of Lahore in 65. But War was fought over Kashmir not Lahore I believe. And Kashmir is still with India.

So who won the war? India!

Let me summarize it further

India

Attacks Lahore

Attacks Sialkot

Attacks Kasur

Attacks Sindh

Fails in capturing all of them

Calls itself a winner because it defended Kashmir against a much smaller opponent

*Slow claps

1965 war lasted a few days. If the war continued for a month or two the Pakistani army would have collapsed due to lack of weapons

It took Nazi Germany four weeks to conquer Poland. German war machine was a notch or two above the Poles

1965 war lasted a few days. If the war continued for a month or two the Pakistani army would have collapsed due to lack of weapons

It took Nazi Germany four weeks to conquer Poland. German war machine was a notch or two above the Poles

That If in your post shows that your post is worth crap.

65 war lasted few days. End of story. Nothing can change it. Keep dreaming to extend its tenure.

That If in your post shows that your post is worth crap.

65 war lasted few days. End of story. Nothing can change it. Keep dreaming to extend its tenure.

if you cannot fight a war to the conclusion why start it ?

if you cannot fight a war to the conclusion why start it ?

It can be asked both sides.

Why attack Sindh and other areas when you fail to make any progress and instead lose your territory in the process?

View attachment 332201

An interesting finding.
Above is a Indian Urdu newspaper ''Partaab'' front page which was published during 1965 war after Indian invasion on Lahore, Kasur and Sialkot.
You can look at check the level of disinformation published. Although during war, propaganda was used as a tool by both sides, but apparently Indian side set new records.
For non Pakistani members I am translating few prominent news

1: Our Military (Indian) moved ahead of Lahore, Pakistani ran away from Kasur also.
2: Lahore air port captured, enemy ran away from Sialkot.
3: Lahore emptied, Sialkot also emptied.
4: For cutting Karachi from Lahore, Indian army is moving ahead swiftly. Enemy on last legs.
5: Our Military has captured important city of Sindh (name not mentioned) now marching towards Hyderabad.
6: Our Jawans went 49 Miles ahead in Sialkot. Sialkot city is cut from North.
7: Defense lines in Lahore are destroyed,Indian army gained decisive victory in Kasur area.
8: Indian military has captured Lahore cooperation area, union close, city empty.

Considering above piece of paper, every wise person can formulate real motives of Indian military which were way beyond than capturing cities of Lahore, Sialkot and Hyderabad.
It also bust the myths in which their modern Generations lives in regarding 65 war.

Enjoy

@Windjammer @Arsalan @Sulman Badshah @Oscar @WAJsal @waz @Side-Winder @Sarge @Bilal Khan 777 @Neutron @Moonlight @Zibago @Blue Marlin @Viper0011. @Irfan Baloch
@Side-Winder

Some wet dreams was it all of Indians. And look how they were defeated in wars.

View attachment 332201

An interesting finding.
Above is a Indian Urdu newspaper ''Partaab'' front page which was published during 1965 war after Indian invasion on Lahore, Kasur and Sialkot.
You can look at check the level of disinformation published. Although during war, propaganda was used as a tool by both sides, but apparently Indian side set new records.
For non Pakistani members I am translating few prominent news

1: Our Military (Indian) moved ahead of Lahore, Pakistani ran away from Kasur also.
2: Lahore air port captured, enemy ran away from Sialkot.
3: Lahore emptied, Sialkot also emptied.
4: For cutting Karachi from Lahore, Indian army is moving ahead swiftly. Enemy on last legs.
5: Our Military has captured important city of Sindh (name not mentioned) now marching towards Hyderabad.
6: Our Jawans went 49 Miles ahead in Sialkot. Sialkot city is cut from North.
7: Defense lines in Lahore are destroyed,Indian army gained decisive victory in Kasur area.
8: Indian military has captured Lahore cooperation area, union close, city empty.

Considering above piece of paper, every wise person can formulate real motives of Indian military which were way beyond than capturing cities of Lahore, Sialkot and Hyderabad.
It also bust the myths in which their modern Generations lives in regarding 65 war.

Enjoy

@Windjammer @Arsalan @Sulman Badshah @Oscar @WAJsal @waz @Side-Winder @Sarge @Bilal Khan 777 @Neutron @Moonlight @Zibago @Blue Marlin @Viper0011. @Irfan Baloch
@Side-Winder
Its a nation that lives on fantasies and lies and prefers cultism to truth. We do too, but to my surprise we are a hundred fold more self aware and self critical than most Indians Ive met or read of. Humility never touched them.
That is why even though I am extremely self loathing as a Pakistani, I don’t think we are the bottom; plenty of worse human beings as a nation below us and economic development isn’t a measure of humanitarian traits. India lags far behind when it comes to being decent self aware people, a lot of it has to do with the British leaving that impact on them more than us. Their struggle was getting independence from being consistently ruled, ours was making sure Muslims weren’t trampled upon by their majority as it is happening now in India. The result is that one nation is consistently trying to prove their worth while the other is trying to protect itself.. this breeds a different social narrative and while one may not be necessarily better than the other, ours has definitely done better in creating self critical people. The danger is that we will end up losing that trait to only being victims and blaming others rather than actually taking effort.

To put a plain example
A Pakistani will see poop on the street and complain about it being caused by Someone else and try to fix it or get paid to fix it.
The Indian will see the poop and deny its poop, say we have poop and should not point out the poop; also that is not poop but intentionally planted fertilizer that is testament to Bharat mata’s all round fertility and the brilliance of India and vedic teaching.

Back
Top Bottom