What's new

Give me more security, my life is in danger: Hafiz Saeed

what a silly post.....indians are deported in HUGE numbers every day....from Turkey to Greece to Australia, Kuwait to Dubai, UK and even the US

I saw that in your news Channel(Hasb e Haal, Dunya TV) they themselves were saying Pakistanis are trusted less in United Kingdom when compared to Bangladeshis and Indians and being deported in large number from UK ahead of Olympic games.

The USA should just put the $10 Million in the Swiss bank account of Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry. Save a lot of fooling around with middle men ......

I guss he is right in demanding security for himselef, but making it looks like, apolitical stunt, also he is trying to put preasure on the court in lahore!
If , zardari & all others, crupt & looters deserved! The safty thn hafiz , shoud be given what he is asking for?
At least he fought shoulder to shoulder, in kargill & in indian held kashmir, he did. What was the mission?

only feel sory for ur mentality
Just because I don't follow the rest of the herd regarding their support of Hafiz Saeed?

I think Pakistan has other issues to attend to, if you think our politicians sell the country out IF they extradict Hafiz Saeed, then i'm afraid our government has done it ages ago, plenty of times, so this wouldn't be the first time.
Strategically seen, it wouldn't be a bad move either to get rid of this monkey, why don't you put your focus, efforts AND dissapointment on the fact that money is most likely going to be spent on his security, rather than investing every coin or penny into our bright young minds for the future.

Just look up through the history of this man, he has caused us plenty of problems and continues to do so.
If Pakistan is to move forward, it is not with people like Hafiz Saeed, so it's YOUR mindset which needs some changing.

You're probably one of those people who would go out on the streets and burn tires and public property if this man would face prosecution or extradition of any kind to any country.

BUT...if our children in different areas desperately need schoolbooks in Pakistan, you just sit back home, because that doesn't concern you one bit?

Time for a mentality change? You think i'm siding up with the Indians? Even if some f-king Aliens came and landed on earth and demanded extradition, CONSIDERING Hafiz Saeed's past and alleged links/contacts with LeT, why on earth should we diminish our name on the world stage?

Just give me one reason what this man has done for you?
Clean your diapers? What has he done for Pakistan, and why on earth has the United Nations declared his charity organization a terrorist organisation? Just for shits n giggles? Or do you think something is actually going on?

My stance is clear, Pakistan first.

LAHORE: The Lahore High Court on Wednesday issued notice to the federal interior ministry and Punjab home department for April 25 on a petition filed by Jamaatud Daawa chief Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and his aide Hafiz Abdur Rehman Maki for security following announcement of bounty on them by the United States.

LHC Chief Justice Sh. Azmat Saeed was hearing the petition who also directed petitioners to approach the home department Punjab for security.

Earlier, the petitioner’s counsel submitted that Pakistani courts had exonerated Hafiz Saeed from charges levelled against him by India and the US.

LHC issues notice on Hafiz Saeed’s plea for security | DAWN.COM

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom