What's new

Girls outshine boys again

In Pakistan at least as long as I've lived, I've only witnessed girls outshining guys af far as grades are concerned. How much they actually know a subject is generally another matter. That reflects on the much smaller percentage of girls in jobs. They get kicked out sooner! I'm talking out of the collective experience of our undergrad batch.

In Pakistan at least as long as I've lived, I've only witnessed girls outshining guys af far as grades are concerned. How much they actually know a subject is generally another matter. That reflects on the much smaller percentage of girls in jobs. They get kicked out sooner! I'm talking out of the collective experience of our undergrad batch.
I second that.

Look, what has happen to my poor thread, it was suppose to be a serious descussion on girl verses boys educationally, now people are talking about sexual frustration!!!:lol:

What has this world come to!!!:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Array sir jee, what did you expect? It has come to what it started with :azn:

You need a tight leash to keep a thread in reign :lol:

:lol: one hopelessly romantic dead poet society thread and NADIA JI is a pro is giving out "CONSULTATION COURSES" on how to keep a thread in control!!! :P

@ all the BOYS

On a light note

they say behind every SUCCESFUL man there is a WOMAN.....

well ofcourse women don't chase unsuccesfull MEN!!:rofl:

but on an EVEN LIGHTER NOTE!!

Gnagsta chix are the hottest meanest and coolest & talented....so no arts,no fashion(blondes),no doctors and ENIGNIEERS.....

a girl who can handle the world on her own is the ONE..... :enjoy:

Its been a trend that all first rank till 12th goes to gals.. but from there guys take over.. if you see engineering ias etc guys outshine girls..!!! May be becuase they are more on to the theoratical side and we are more of on the practical side..!!!;)

:lol: one hopelessly romantic dead poet society thread and NADIA JI is a pro is giving out "CONSULTATION COURSES" on how to keep a thread in control!!! :P

Firstly, on the "CONSULTATION COURSES" :guns::sniper::guns::sniper: @Zob

Aik tau aap meri HRDPS mein tashreef bhi nahin laatay, ooper say taanay maar rahay hain :devil:

(Just kidding! :lol:)

@afriend

or maybe NERDS do engineering :P & boys who are NERDS never get attracted to anything except CALCULUS

@afriend

or maybe NERDS do engineering :P & boys who are NERDS never get attracted to anything except CALCULUS

Well not really. I aced calculus and had many friends who did the same!

And though I disliked trigonometry, I aced that too.

Hehehehehe, me being pompous here, well I am good at maths! :agree:

Well not really. I aced calculus and had many friends who did the same!

And though I disliked trigonometry, I aced that too.

Hehehehehe, me being pompous here, well I am good at maths! :agree:

lol NADIA ji i am not saying that YOU are a NERD.....all i am saying is GOOD in maths means COLD hearted in ROMANCE :P.... AGAIN you might be an EXCEPTION!!!

BOTTOM LINE FOR ALL BOYS

don't fall for a girl who is good in MATHS she will analyzie you as X in the equation :cheesy:....... and will be COLD towards you & is more like DR.EVIL....

BOTTOM LINE for GIRLS

Don't go for a guy who does MATHS he is going to be half CRAZY and HALF NERD:P

lol NADIA ji i am not saying that YOU are a NERD.....all i am saying is GOOD in maths means COLD hearted in ROMANCE :P.... AGAIN you might be an EXCEPTION!!!

BOTTOM LINE FOR ALL BOYS

don't fall for a girl who is good in MATHS she will analyzie you as X in the equation :cheesy:....... and will be COLD towards you & is more like DR.EVIL....

BOTTOM LINE for GIRLS

Kehnay ko I am the chairperson of HRDPS, Zob ji you seem to be the love guru around here! :woot:

Correction, if it's a girl who is good at maths and a doc, she'll analyse the guy as XY rather than X only :P

Kehnay ko I am the chairperson of HRDPS, Zob ji you seem to be the love guru around here! :woot:

Correction, if it's a girl who is good at maths and a doc, she'll analyse the guy as XY rather than X only :P

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You will confuse him.

BOTTOM LINE for GIRLS

Wrong. He will define romance and love into a 3 dimensional spiral equation, which will end in a black hole of bad mathematics.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
You will confuse him.

Nah, he proved smarter.

Wrong. He will define romance and love into a 3 dimensional spiral equation, which will end in a black hole of bad mathematics.

Not for Einstein though. Here's an excerpt from an MSNBC article, "JERUSALEM - Albert Einstein had half a dozen girlfriends and told his wife they showered him with "unwanted" affection, according to letters released on Monday that shed light on his extramarital affairs.

The wild-haired Jewish-German scientist, renowned for his theory of relativity, spent little time at home. He lectured in Europe and in the United States, where he died in 1955 at age 76. But Einstein wrote hundreds of letters to his family.

Previously released letters suggested his marriage in 1903 to his first wife Mileva Maric, mother of his two sons, was miserable. They divorced in 1919, and he soon married his cousin, Elsa. He cheated on her with his secretary, Betty Neumann."

lol i would have been if i hadn't been with a DOC....:P....lol but i wish i had paid more attention to was it YY or XX for the ladies...

Well in my case it's more of "why, why" but otherwise the genetic make-up is exclusively XX :lol:

Not for Einstein though. Here's an excerpt from an MSNBC article, "JERUSALEM - Albert Einstein had half a dozen girlfriends and told his wife they showered him with "unwanted" affection, according to letters released on Monday that shed light on his extramarital affairs.

The wild-haired Jewish-German scientist, renowned for his theory of relativity, spent little time at home. He lectured in Europe and in the United States, where he died in 1955 at age 76. But Einstein wrote hundreds of letters to his family.

Previously released letters suggested his marriage in 1903 to his first wife Mileva Maric, mother of his two sons, was miserable. They divorced in 1919, and he soon married his cousin, Elsa. He cheated on her with his secretary, Betty Neumann."

My theory stands and you proved it
QED.

Back
Top Bottom