What's new

Girls outshine boys again

screaming skull's avatar is a fine SPECIMEN of why boys shouldn't chase women.....:P

I learnt my lessons the hard way. So all boys beware! :P

Don't tell us up have improved.
You still pant and droll every time a pretty young lady goes past. Satellite pictures say so, its the big puddle on the ground that give you away.:D

Don't tell us up have improved.
You still pant and droll every time a pretty young lady goes past. Satellite pictures say so, its the big puddle on the ground that give you away.:D

He he you military guys are bloody resourceful!! :woot: So what else do you track with your spy sats apart from 'big puddles on the ground'? Megan Fox? Freida Pinto?

let me give you my input here.
engineering 10% [with brain only,no beauty:rofl::rofl:]
medical 40% to 50%[brain with beauty]
arts 20% to 30%[only beauty and attitude]:rofl::rofl:
Wrong!!!!!!!!!!:disagree:
Engineering girls are prettier:cool:

haahah, yes you are right brother.
Padhne ke alwa inke pass kaam hi kya hota hai:rofl::rofl:

There's our problem right there, these girls spend all their time studying, and we spend all out time being sexually frustrated :lol:

(or am I talking for myself?)

Look, what has happen to my poor thread, it was suppose to be a serious descussion on girl verses boys educationally, now people are talking about sexual frustration!!!:lol:

What has this world come to!!!:rofl:

Look, what has happen to my poor thread, it was suppose to be a serious descussion on girl verses boys educationally, now people are talking about sexual frustration!!!:lol:

What has this world come to!!!:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Array sir jee, what did you expect? It has come to what it started with :azn:

You need a tight leash to keep a thread in reign :lol:

let me give you my input here.
engineering 10% [with brain only,no beauty:rofl::rofl:]
medical 40% to 50%[brain with beauty]
arts 20% to 30%[only beauty and attitude]:rofl::rofl:

I can second that, with 13 years of experience!!!:D,

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!:disagree:
Engineering girls are prettier:cool:

hahahaha,
ma'am it's not a prejudice but my experience of four years at engineering college.i ll change my opinion if you send me your pic;)

going off topic lol - i think hottest chix are in fashion industry. drooooolllllll!!!!!!
and doc. chix look hot - every time i meet them i go bed ridden. looool
-----------------
on topic - i think girls have a bigger motive and less reason to stray their brains.
And its a positive site always to see - girl going ahead to guys, but what happens next is the fact.

How much gender discrimination they face when they apply for a job after their uni days. Its much harder for women to get a job. and once they get the job the discrimination is guaranteed.

going off topic lol - i think hottest chix are in fashion industry. drooooolllllll!!!!!!
and doc. chix look hot - every time i meet them i go bed ridden. looool
-----------------
on topic - i think girls have a bigger motive and less reason to stray their brains.
And its a positive site always to see - girl going ahead to guys, but what happens next is the fact.

How much gender discrimination they face when they apply for a job after their uni days. Its much harder for women to get a job. and once they get the job the discrimination is guaranteed.

i gonna disagree with you. actually girls have better chance to get a job then boys coz
1.they work sincerely.
2.less frequent in job alteration.
3.they able to get clients attention easily.

i have seen it during recruitment in my college.

if you are talking about specific jobs then it might be true.

Back
Top Bottom