What's new

Girl Born With Heart Outside Her Chest fights the odds

Oh more bs from an Indian who knows jack shit about Pakistan before criticizing us look into your own backyard
Why is India so bad for women? | World news | The Guardian

Lol. Atleast we let our womens out. Such incidents happen when women's come out for the first time. Even in the West, these happened. It will even out after a few years.
Pakistan is one of the few jack shit countries, by law, allowing minor girls to get married and carry babies. Atleast let the girls out and then talk.
Shameful.

Lol. Atleast we let our womens out. Such incidents happen when women's come out for the first time. Even in the West, these happened. It will even out after a few years.
Pakistan is one of the few jack shit countries, by law, allowing minor girls to get married and carry babies. Atleast let the girls out and then talk.
Shameful.
Oh child marriage really of all the nationalities an Indian has the audacity to criticize us

Child Marriage Facts and Figures | ICRW

Next time before trolling double check your comment
CHILD MARRIAGE RESTRAINT ACT

lol.
I really hope u had read the link. That law was passed in 1929 under British, and the Muslim Family act passed in 1961 supersedes most of it. Even that is mentioned in the link.
Even if 1929 law is taken at face value as current law in Pakistan, girls above 16 are eligible for marriage, and law cannot do jack.
Muslim Personal Law of India alone has provision which does not clearly define the age of girls getting married which results in underage girls of muslims getting married. Opposing the case, is currently under SC of India. But in general, the minimum age of 18 stands. "Children" under 18 are not eligible for marriage.
Try harder.

God is so merciful she is still alive, God may want to tell us his powers and mercy unlimited and submit to Allah only, stop idol worshiping. The idols made by yourself how can be your creator.

Alive as in ? God give her a chance to come to this world but will she able to survive ? Will her parents be able to bear the cost if in case they make efforts to pay for her bills ? I pray for this little angel. It would have been better if she has not come to this world.

Come to a Pakistani hospital and see how people are dying here without medicines or even basic facilities.They are blessed, is not it ?

lol.
I really hope u had read the link. That law was passed in 1929 under British, and the Muslim Family act passed in 1961 supersedes most of it. Even that is mentioned in the link.
Even if 1929 law is taken at face value as current law in Pakistan, girls above 16 are eligible for marriage, and law cannot do jack.
Muslim Personal Law of India alone has provision which does not clearly define the age of girls getting married which results in underage girls of muslims getting married. Opposing the case, is currently under SC of India. But in general, the minimum age of 18 stands. "Children" under 18 are not eligible for marriage.
Try harder.
Even in some American states the minimum age is 16 and besides i just showed you statistically there are more underage marriages in India than in Pakistan

lol.
Try harder.
Also Sindh and Punjab have min age set at 18

Back
Top Bottom