What's new

Girl, 3, kidnapped, gang-raped and beheaded in India

Extremist Hindus of india are worst than what isis is doing in Syria and iraq

This is so bad. I mean why? If one is so desperate just pay it to have sex. Mainu oh din yaar hunde jadd sabh bache naanke chuttia manaun jande si saari garmia dia shuttia .
Parents tension free hunde si k hun Mota hoke au nannke to... those good times.
It's just 15yrs back, saala 15-20 saala ch lok te Dunia hi badal gai.
Don't know the reason,

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dian-railway-station-gang-raped-beheaded.html

"Three men, including the two, believed to have raped and killed the little girl, have been arrested.

One of the alleged killers, Rinku Sahu, recently left prison after serving time for kidnapping a child and attempting to kill her in 2015.

Rinku and his friend Kailash, both in their thirties, allegedly told the police they gang-raped the child over a whole day and strangled her because she wouldn't stop crying."

I am genuinely lost for words!!

Sorry But india is Pure evil.

Thank God for Pakistan.

i came here to check after the sad news broke out in my local media....sigh.....***

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...dian-railway-station-gang-raped-beheaded.html

"Three men, including the two, believed to have raped and killed the little girl, have been arrested.

One of the alleged killers, Rinku Sahu, recently left prison after serving time for kidnapping a child and attempting to kill her in 2015.

Rinku and his friend Kailash, both in their thirties, allegedly told the police they gang-raped the child over a whole day and strangled her because she wouldn't stop crying."

I am genuinely lost for words!!

And what were their motives? Was it for finding a treasure or was it a genuine Lust. In any case, they should poked with Iron rod, till their death.

So sad....
Such news is too often there I am afraid people there have lost the capacity to feel for that kind of atrocity.

may Allah destroy this beastly nation, just remove it from the face of this planet.

I wish the whole world stands up against these rapist dirty a$$ among thug pandits indians and crush them.

Animals are in india the frequently hapoening crime horrific should be skinned these *** holes alive but when law makers themselves are supporters of all this mess what would we expect from these animals

This is truely horrific. There must be some good indians left in india! Where are they? Where is the outrage? I am lost for words. India fallen into an abyss...

So sad. Poor girl.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom