What's new

Gillani brothers are right in demanding election suspension: Javed Hashmi

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
MULTAN: A day after former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gilani’s son was abducted by armed men in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf president Javed Hashmi has supported calls to postpone elections in that constituency.
Ali Haider Gillani was kidnapped from Multan on Thursday May 9 by unknown armed men while he was campaigning for his provincial assembly seat.
His distraught brothers Moosa Ali Gillani and Abdul Qadir Gillani demanded that election be suspension in their respective constituencies.
Hashmi, while talking to media after his visit to the vetran Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) member Yousuf Raza Gillani’s home to offer sympathy over the kidnapping of his youngest son, said the brothers were right in their demands.
The emotions of both, Moosa and Abdul Qadir Gillani, should be respected as it is the love for their kidnapped brother which is forcing them to give such statements, Hashmi explained.
The PTI president said that all those criticising the statement calling for postponing elections in the constituency should understand and respect their emotions given they are young and passing through the worst times of their life.
Hashmi had visited Gillani late Thursday night to express his support and sympathy and condemn the kidnapping. He also paid condolences for the two PPP workers who were murdered as they tried to prevent the kidnapping.
It is the negligence of the Punjab government because they did not take threats to the PPP and especially the Gillani family seriously, Hashmi said blaming the government of Punjab and their law enforcement authorities.
He appreciated Gillani’s earlier statement about going ahead with the elections despite his son’s kidnapping and attacks on the PPP.
We condemn the kidnapping and will not let terrorists kidnap our elections. All parties should stand united in this time of terrorism and should work united for the evolution of a new Pakistan, Hasmi clarified PTI’s stance on the matter.
Gillani brothers are right in demanding election suspension: Javed Hashmi – The Express Tribune

MULTAN: A day after former prime minister Yousaf Raza Gilani’s son was abducted by armed men in Multan, Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf president Javed Hashmi has supported calls to postpone elections in that constituency.
Ali Haider Gillani was kidnapped from Multan on Thursday May 9 by unknown armed men while he was campaigning for his provincial assembly seat.
His distraught brothers Moosa Ali Gillani and Abdul Qadir Gillani demanded that election be suspension in their respective constituencies.
Hashmi, while talking to media after his visit to the vetran Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) member Yousuf Raza Gillani’s home to offer sympathy over the kidnapping of his youngest son, said the brothers were right in their demands.
The emotions of both, Moosa and Abdul Qadir Gillani, should be respected as it is the love for their kidnapped brother which is forcing them to give such statements, Hashmi explained.
The PTI president said that all those criticising the statement calling for postponing elections in the constituency should understand and respect their emotions given they are young and passing through the worst times of their life.
Hashmi had visited Gillani late Thursday night to express his support and sympathy and condemn the kidnapping. He also paid condolences for the two PPP workers who were murdered as they tried to prevent the kidnapping.
It is the negligence of the Punjab government because they did not take threats to the PPP and especially the Gillani family seriously, Hashmi said blaming the government of Punjab and their law enforcement authorities.
He appreciated Gillani’s earlier statement about going ahead with the elections despite his son’s kidnapping and attacks on the PPP.
We condemn the kidnapping and will not let terrorists kidnap our elections. All parties should stand united in this time of terrorism and should work united for the evolution of a new Pakistan, Hasmi clarified PTI’s stance on the matter.
Gillani brothers are right in demanding election suspension: Javed Hashmi – The Express Tribune

He knows very well, He Himself about to witness the most humiliating defeat in the history of mankind:lol:

Gilanis ate billions while in power and i think whatever happened to them is right. They should feel what goes through an average person's life.

Gilanis ate billions while in power and i think whatever happened to them is right. They should feel what goes through an average person's life.
Dont be too harsh even if he ate millions Nawaz was there to support him, i wonder if this is your criteria to judge then god help Mr.Sharif then.

Dont be too harsh even if he ate millions Nawaz was there to support him, i wonder if this is your criteria to judge then god help Mr.Sharif then.

Nawaz supported him for the first few months and in that don't forget PML-N played a huge role in bringing back the judges, Later we saw the same Gilani being charged for corruption and disqualification as Prime Minister

Seems like a pathetic attempt to play victim again....something very common for Pee Pee Pee. I wouldnt be surprised if this guy is resting somewhere in a safe house secretly owned by "Gillanis" and even if the kidnapping isnt fake, I really doubt that people of Pakistan care about these despicable political families. :angry:

Nawaz supported him for the first few months and in that don't forget PML-N played a huge role in bringing back the judges, Later we saw the same Gilani being charged for corruption and disqualification as Prime Minister
Thanks for providing me the knowledge which i already knew, actually i was talking about how Nawaz morally supported Zardari to do corruption while sitting in Opposition if Mr.Sharif really care for pakistan he should have done a better oppossition rather than sitting ducks and they called them selves lion

PML-N was very strong in Multan & Lahore but after that stupid interview to Indians and Imran Khan accident... PML-N popularity has taken nose dive.

Now all bets are off.

PML-N was very strong in Multan & Lahore but after that stupid interview to Indians and Imran Khan accident... PML-N popularity has taken nose dive.

Now all bets are off.

Elite Member :omghaha: :ashamed: All post's India India India India :blah: :laughcry:

Elite Member :omghaha: :ashamed: All post's India India India India :blah: :laughcry:

Read your news papers edited by elite intellectuals of India... Pakistan Pakistan Pakistan.

About 10 years ago, every thing ISI ISI ISI

Read your news papers edited by elite intellectuals of India... Pakistan Pakistan Pakistan.

About 10 years ago, every thing ISI ISI ISI

Contemporary for all your miseries, RAW RAW RAW RAW...... :yay::laughcry:

Best of luck to People of Pakistan for tomorrow's Election. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom