What's new

Gilani and Ch Nisar !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ArkiUEOCIAArZZ4.jpg:large

Yeah right, here's the "Kaptaan" mard-e-momin's hypocrisy being exposed by Abdul Sattar Edhi nonetheless. Am just waiting for the PTI trolls to have a go at me at 3...2...1

Last edited by a moderator:
It is ironic how Gilani comes on NA to defend democracy, after being a minster for Zia.

Fawad Chaudhary defends Democracy after being a lawyer for Mush.

And alot of others.

It's politics!!

Yeah right, here's the "Kaptaan" mard-e-momin's hypocrisy being exposed by Abdul Sattar Edhi nonetheless. Am just waiting for the PTI trolls to have a go at me at 3...2...1

yar tu nay to PTIans kee boltee band kardee....:P

Imran Khan along with Gerneral Hameed Gull pressurize Edhi to joins them....Amazing...:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
^

It doesn't change anything about Ganja.

Allying himself with Zardari/PPP.

What a joker.

^ I like your fondness for Ganj....even you pick it as you avatar:tongue::rofl:

i think their are pic's of IK with Mushy.. same caption can be applied..... people standing with each others can be contesting elections against each other... its politics .... u go where u feel u'll get leverage :)

i think their are pic's of IK with Mushy.. same caption can be applied..... people standing with each others can be contesting elections against each other... its politics .... u go where u feel u'll get leverage :)

the difference is ImranKhan apologized for it... and proved it with his sublime character this difference,

Now just see how rehman Malik shuts up Pml. Both will now blackmail ea bother by saying about each others corruption while not defending theirs. Deliberate tactic by ppp to stop pml appeals for long march.

Back
Top Bottom