What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

Its now a s s pounding time , its time to decimate these rats!
GO PAK ARMY! Finish off these F u c k s!

No bloody sensitivitieis blah blah , f u c k their eyballs out in waziristan , as a Pakistani Im willing to pay any price to tear them to pieces. My life my property even my country!

Only yesterday COAS mentioned that foreign interference continues in South and North Waziristan , we know who these foreign-backers of terroritsts are and we'll 'take care' of them also in due time , the immeditate requiremnt is to decimte thier local proxies in their last reming hide out!

Advice to Army Strategic Command: Just nuke the damn palce and get it over with so that we can focus on the terrotist financers and those foreign elements who are supporting these sub human knuckle dragging neanderthal.

this is not good PAk members, they seem to have access to pak Army uniforms.
this is a serious security problem.

You need to go on the offensive before the TTP can capitalize on this.

this is not good PAk members, they seem to have access to pak Army uniforms.
this is a serious security problem.

You need to go on the offensive before the TTP can capitalize on this.

Our offensive should include targetting the indian consultes along the Pak-Afghan border as well.

Two fleeing terrorists under siege in Rawalpindi

RAWALPINDI: Two terrorists who escaped after attacking GHQ have taken refuge in a security office near second QHQ check post, ISPR said Saturday.

Security personnel have surrounded the office, ISPR added.

Earlier, six terrorists attempted to launch an attack on GHQ which was foiled by the security personnel. Four terrorists were killed while two escaped from the scene.

The security men later found that the escaped terrorists took shelter in a nearby security office which is now surrounded by security forces.

The security forces have also raided a house in Islamabad, about 4 to 5 kilometers away from GHQ, where the terrorists had been residing before launching today’s attack, sources said.

Security forces have arrested the owner of the house where the terrorists had planned the attack, sources added. The terrorists were believed to have been residing in this house for the last three to four months, sources said.

Security uniforms, hand grenades and detonators have been recovered from the house, sources said.

Dont tell me....!
Well give us some details....

The CSD is not that far from GHQ.

Behind GHQ. GHQ and CSD distance of only 1 WALL actually CSD also belongs to Military.

50311a75f9839874d851fdfc1ffbd0d0.jpg

c7985b7f9e1c8f75550789ed335f62fa.jpg

Last edited:
Two fleeing terrorists under siege in Rawalpindi

RAWALPINDI: Two terrorists who escaped after attacking GHQ have taken refuge in a security office near second QHQ check post, ISPR said Saturday.

Security personnel have surrounded the office, ISPR added.

Earlier, six terrorists attempted to launch an attack on GHQ which was foiled by the security personnel. Four terrorists were killed while two escaped from the scene.

The security men later found that the escaped terrorists took shelter in a nearby security office which is now surrounded by security forces.

The security forces have also raided a house in Islamabad, about 4 to 5 kilometers away from GHQ, where the terrorists had been residing before launching today’s attack, sources said.

Security forces have arrested the owner of the house where the terrorists had planned the attack, sources added. The terrorists were believed to have been residing in this house for the last three to four months, sources said.

Security uniforms, hand grenades and detonators have been recovered from the house, sources said.

I can feel it , that there will be serious reprecussions for this. The Army is in no mood to tolerate these mosquitos.

For starters they should catch these two , strip them naked and kick the bloody daylights out of them in broad day light in public view , I would be glad to see it.

btw this Event i was in CSD that time... Military Shopping centre area inside (behind) GHQ and doors wr closed by military force everywhere sound of Fire... live COD4 over Helicopters over my head 2 - 3 floors above.... ;)

Live COD4? Pathetic comparison! The war we're fighting is nothing like the video games you play all day. Just be glad that you're safe and weren't in the heat of the attack. People lost their life and with your attitude it seems that you were getting a "Kick" out of this incident. :tdown:

Behind GHQ. GHQ and CSD distance of only 1 WALL actually CSD also belongs to Military.

Buddy i know where the CSD is. i was rather interested in something live and real!!

I am surprised why there wasn't any suicide attack along with this. Mostly when TTP attackers, the attackers don't flee instead they blow themselves up.

Hello,
I am a new member of the forum, Just joined after the news of Attack on GHQ.
I have a few questions...
How can we call our military officials, politician, law enforcers and others loyal to the nation and country when they know blackwater are there in our country and still they keep denying their existence in the country, or simply take no action against their existence?
How and why our government is letting them rent 300+ houses in the Capital to establish their base.
How and why they have an alleged training camp near Rawat?
How and why they wander in the Country's capital with weapons and explosives?
How and why the diplomats caught with weapons and explosives are allowed to go unprosecuted?

I dont know but this gives me a sign that no one is thinking for the nation and for the country... all of them thing for themselves.

how shameful it is that a bloody small group of militants (may it be TTP, BW, RAW, MOSAAD, or whatever) come and kill six of our military personnel (two of them high rank officials) and our DG ISPR shamelessly accepting that they got martyred..

Why not to eradicate all these evils from the homeland?? WHY NOT??

I am surprised why there wasn't any suicide attack along with this. Mostly when TTP attackers, the attackers don't flee instead they blow themselves up.

A suicide attack would have killed the guards only, but the aim of this attack was to get inside but the it was countered by the security present at the check posts. That's why i say that the attack was a fail and hats off to those who made it impossible for the terrorists to get their goals and instead they were given a free ticket to hell.

The other two buggers have also been caught according to news channels, let's see what we get from them.

A suicide attack would have killed the guards only, but the aim of this attack was to get inside but the it was countered by the security present at the check posts. That's why i say that the attack was a fail and hats off to those who made it impossible for the terrorists to get their goals and instead they were given a free ticket to hell.

The other two buggers have also been caught according to news channels, let's see what we get from them.

The aim wasn't to get "Inside" the GHQ. It's impossible to do that. GHQ is surrounded by dozens of guard posts and manned check posts. Circle after circle you come across strict security measures. The aim of this attack was simply to stir up a storm regarding the "Security" of our sensitive structures and locations.

The rest of the international media would label this as a direct attack on the GHQ infrastructure when in reality it was simply the first check post that you come across when you're trying to access the main building.

The aim wasn't to get "Inside" the GHQ. It's impossible to do that. GHQ is surrounded by dozens of guard posts and manned check posts. Circle after circle you come across strict security measures. The aim of this attack was simply to stir up a storm regarding the "Security" of our sensitive structures and locations.

The rest of the international media would label this as a direct attack on the GHQ infrastructure when in reality it was simply the first check post that you come across when you're trying to access the main building.
Well yes you are right. But i wanted to take it up step by step. It was clear that the attack was meant to be Symbolic, but then there was no fun in blowing up in front of a check post and killing a only few men. They did try to get inside and thrashed their way towards the inner parameter, but then were taken care of.

Though you are right in your analysis as the vehicle that the terrorist used did not have any explosive, weapons or ammunition which could have shown us that they actually wanted to go inside, everybody knows that it is impossible. But then the fact remains that 6 individuals were employed to take care of the security as done in the case of Liberty attack, had the 'only' aim been show sha, even one or two individuals could have achieved the aim.

Lastly, i agree with you that no one can imagine getting near the inner parameter of GHQ security what to talk of getting close to the main gate or inside the installation.

Back
Top Bottom