What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

The two terrorists that were at large have been found and reportedly some action is underway to kick their a$$es!!!

i hope they are caught alive!

exactly my point .. this should shut up the critics of the building of the new GHQ In islamabad .
keep in mind that the most power full military with the most resources available couldnt stop the attack 2 days ago in kabul in the main Diplomatic avenue the most protected area of afghanistan where 100s marines. sp ops teams and 1000s security services staff from one of the best security companies operate to secure that place but still the attack happend

Weapons for them are falling from Heavens :pop:

If you have verifiable proof then go to world forum nail India down. Dont let RAW or anyone get way. don't.

BUT if you try to take points against India from these attacks and real perpetrators are left to get away then sadly they will attack again.

Latest Casualty Report, 1 Brigadier, 1 Lt. Col and 4 Soldiers achieved martyrdom in this cowardly hit & run. I would not even categorize it as an attack because simply 10-12 people armed with Grenades and AK-47's etc cannot takeover GHQ its quite an evident fact. However if the TTP (who have accepted the responsibility for this attack) think that this attack will bring their cause any cheap publicity, these 'pussies' are dead wrong. What it will bring them is outright hell and death in the places where they think they are safe, i.e Waziristan. Step number one is to to deal and eliminate the TTP Mehsood Group now once and for all. This group has a special itch against Pakistan and is responsible for 90% of the deadly suicide attacks in Pakistan. Army should go into Waziristan now for OPERATIONAL ELIMINATION OF MEHSOOD GROUP and should come out with the severed heads of the likes of Hakimullah and Waliurrehman on spears! Any support that may have been missing for the Army for the operation is now forcefully confirmed.

btw this Event i was in CSD that time... Military Shopping centre area inside (behind) GHQ and doors wr closed by military force everywhere sound of Fire... live COD4 over Helicopters over my head 2 - 3 floors above.... ;)

I would like to take this moment to COMMEND the high professionalism & training of our Security Forces both Military and Police whose response time was absolutely minimum to this asymmetric attack and within 45 minutes the entire situation was bought under control.

WELL DONE BOYS, THE ENTIRE NATION IS PROUD OF YOU!

btw this Event i was in CSD that time... Military Shopping centre area inside (behind) GHQ and doors wr closed by military force everywhere sound of Fire... live COD4 over Helicopters over my head 2 - 3 floors above.... ;)

Dont tell me....!
Well give us some details....

The CSD is not that far from GHQ.

ISLAMABAD: The Punjab police had informed law enforcement agencies regarding possible terror strike on GHQ in Rawalpindi on July 15, Geo news reported Friday.

According to Geo news correspondent, CID Punjab police had forwarded a report to provincial home ministry including other law enforcement agencies regarding suspected terror attack on army GHQ from banned religious outfits, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Jesh Muhammad.

According to him, It was stated in report that the offenders will be in guise of security forces uniform and will try to infiltrate in GHQ through a broken wall to open indiscriminate firing.

It was also informed through CID report that the terrorists might attack on Bahalpur Bridge, Multan-Muzzafar Garh Bridge and Dera Ghazi Khan Bridge besides targeting electricity supply lines, sources said.

The secret report also stated that terrorists had advised their aides and associates not to use mobile phones for communication purpose and in case of emergency, they must make use of code words, sources maintained.

ISLAMABAD: The Punjab police had informed law enforcement agencies regarding possible terror strike on GHQ in Rawalpindi on July 15, Geo news reported Friday.

According to Geo news correspondent, CID Punjab police had forwarded a report to provincial home ministry including other law enforcement agencies regarding suspected terror attack on army GHQ from banned religious outfits, the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Jesh Muhammad.

According to him, It was stated in report that the offenders will be in guise of security forces uniform and will try to infiltrate in GHQ through a broken wall to open indiscriminate firing.

It was also informed through CID report that the terrorists might attack on Bahalpur Bridge, Multan-Muzzafar Garh Bridge and Dera Ghazi Khan Bridge besides targeting electricity supply lines, sources said.

The secret report also stated that terrorists had advised their aides and associates not to use mobile phones for communication purpose and in case of emergency, they must make use of code words, sources maintained.

GHQ Has multiple entrances and gates. The REASON these TTP Pussies chose to enter form the main gate was because GHQ had adequately placed armed guards and back-up mobile armed units at all other secondary entrances anticipating such an antic. Also the damage done to the civil public would have been far greater and the chances of the TTP pussies getting caught much higher had the attack been done at another gate. The high level of security alert/ intel net prevented these TTP pussies to do a major attack using any suicide vehicles os the only thing they could have done was to smuggle in a few grenades and a few AK-47's along with some TTP monkeys to believe the likes of Hakimullah to carry out this militarily stupid antic!

I fail to understand the tactical or strategic logic of this attack by the TTP brass (along with other similar attacks) within Pakistan as they are essentially cutting their own two feet & establishing a reason for their own demise!

LOST IDENTITY: Bold Terror Attack in Rawalpindi

Terrorist’s striked Rawal Pindi cantonment today in the boldest attack so far. According to Media reports a white Suzuki wan was stopped at check point between GHQ Army and RA Bazaar around 11:30. The terrorists, according to few reports were wearing Army uniforms started firing on the security forces.According to Another report there were two groups of terrorists. there was also terrorists on a moter bike .

Immediately with in 5 minutes Special Forces along with Police Elite force was rushed to the spot who according to initial confirmed reports so far(its 1248) killed 4 terrorists and arrested 2 of them. According to ISPR Operation has ended 4 security personal died in this battle of 50 minutes.

There is also report few terrorists managed to escape the area who are being chased by forces and exchange of fire is being heard.

This attack was superbly planned and in Past TTP never showed such sofistication. Defence and Strategic analysts are pointing forign intelligence agency involved in Planning

This attack is second attack in Past 48 hours. Yesterday Terrorists targeted Peshawar and killed 52 innocent civilians.

Pakistan has completed its preparations for Waziristan operation. Today’s attack may be retaliation from Taliban side. But the level of Planning reminds us of attack on Srilankan Team Which Happened in March this Year.

Terrorist Planned and executed this attack with superb planning but fortunately none of them was able to reach even GHQ Gate.

In our First Program of Centre Stage IG FC Major General Tariq Khan revealed that real power lies in Hands of TTP HANDLERS. These handlers control TTP through funding and plan for them operations against Pakistan.

Who are these handlers is not a difficult question. Pakistan has time and again asked US and other international players to control Indian activates from its JALAABAD and QANDAHAR consulates.. Indian weapons recovered from terrorists and foreign terrorists captured alive confirm this fact. General Mac Crystal has now also reckoned this fact in His report. Few months Back William Burn also asked PM of India to behave.

Pakistan is front line state in War on Terror. International community should learn to behave. Indian consulates along with dozens of Information centers are reason behind disability in Pakistan. If we want to defeat terrorism and militancy then we should stop India from its Chanakyai imperial games.

LOST IDENTITY: Bold Terror Attack in Rawalpindi

Pak Taliban claims responsibility for Rawalpindi attack

Tehreek-e-Taliban has claimed responsibility for the brazen attack on the Pakistan Army's [ Images ] Headquarters in Rawalpindi on Saturday, which left four of its militants and eight soldiers dead.

now all my friends here who said india were behind this attack . In their dinner - would they like to eat their words with the curry or dry ???

dinner is ready and its smokign hot , finish it qucikly.

( its just insane how many members jus jump to conclusion without getting the news in their hand )

Tehreek-e-Taliban has claimed responsibility for the brazen attack on the Pakistan Army's [ Images ] Headquarters in Rawalpindi on Saturday, which left four of its militants and eight soldiers dead.

now all my friends here who said india were behind this attack . In their dinner - would they like to eat their words with the curry or dry ???

( its just insane how many members jus jump to conclusion without getting the news in their hand )

In our First Program of Centre Stage IG FC Major General Tariq Khan revealed that real power lies in Hands of TTP HANDLERS. These handlers control TTP through funding and plan for them operations against Pakistan.

Who are these handlers is not a difficult question. Pakistan has time and again asked US and other international players to control Indian activates from its JALAABAD and QANDAHAR consulates.. Indian weapons recovered from terrorists and foreign terrorists captured alive confirm this fact. General Mac Crystal has now also reckoned this fact in His report. Few months Back William Burn also asked PM of India to behave.

lt colonel died in GHQ attack was my friends uncle.
Allah help us all in this dark times

who are supporting them .
do you got proof for resent Indian embassy blast.
your time will come

Back
Top Bottom