What's new

GHQ Check-Post Attackers Killed - Hostages Rescued!

I'm watching news on TV....
- 6 Gun man attacked
- 4 dead - 2 arrested
- 6 Security gaurds also laid their lives in action

Psychological status: concious or unconscious?

where is QSAARK when you need him.

meaning our Claim about involvement of Foreign elements is right, Thank U

Who the hell am I to certify any claim made by Pakistani nationals.........the funding can come from any part of the world.....even ths so called Friends of Pakistan ...could be involved....Arabs....may be....and before you say I missed out ...som Indian non state actors may be involved..... Hope that satisfy you.
:pop:

This gate is easy target, its right on one of the busiest roads in Rawalpindi but i still don't understand how they are able to get inside there is a post just after this one & there is a long way down to GHQ main gate

Wazristan has to be cleaned out quickly..The terrorist are getting desperate now.

The kind of hot blood that is going on, it is understandable the reaction shown by everyone however did any one try to rationalize the situation? We see a lot of distress over the KLB, then a blast occurs near an Indian consulate in Afghanistan, then one in Peshwar and now an attack on GHQ. Pakistan isnt gaining damn thing out of it, then who is, it appears some one wants to mount continous pressure on the PA and wants to remain engaged while things like KLB gets passed without much noise.
To me it seems more like an attempt to diverge attention of every one who is opposing the KLB for start and then there are of course other issues much of what we never heard of and our beloved GOP is nodding secretly.

ICECOLD sir!
Great thinking, & we must look in that way!':tup:
black water is there, they have lots of planners, they have lots of pay-pick soilders, they have the biggest of the funds & above all PPP is supporting them, why cant we
see things in that direction.:hitwall::angry:
i think, for this terrorist attack , the terrorists HANDLERS wanted us to look towards INDIA, but for this incident , we must check , BLACKWATERS?:azn::agree::smokin:

RIP to the soldiers who died in this dirty attack on GHQ..

guys please dont start our blame game on this thread

US resorts to their paid agents and puppets to distract public attention away from KLB.

US has sent their paid agents to deliver a message to GHQ do not oppose KLB and start operations where ever we tell you ASAP.

Rehman Mailk allow XE to rent more people and houses in Islamabad so they can carry out there activities with much ease and futher destablize Pakistan.

Last edited:
The danger is only greater when stripped of what betray it. To those who thus take from us, by stealth craft, our hope of eternal life, we almost say,"at least give us something better before you take this away from us."

U think that Some TTs & AK-47 are enough for such a full scale insurgency & what about Explosives(They even used C-4 & RDX)
There is got to be a good command & control
U know in Swat they used to pay like 10-12,000 rupees to each fighter...

If terrorists can openly manufacture arms in certain locations then they very well can procure explosives.

Perhaps they got weapons from same source as the Mumbai terrorists.

now u are going to Compare a few Ak-47s with the whole range of weaponry from AK-47 to RPG-7 to RDX :disagree:

& what about the money, Tell me a 'non state actor' that can afford to pay 10-12,000 rupees to its fighters...

US has sent their paid agents to deliver a message to GHQ do not oppose KLB and start operations where ever we tell you ASAP.

All these things are interlinked. But the neo-facists will still force us to believe that yankees and bhartis are our friend.

the attack was merely a symbolic warning. The terrorists knows they cant destory the GHQ but it was a well planned attempt to deliever the message.

Its not difficult to blow up at the gates there. If you have seen the location these are outside gates much much far away from the main offices inside.

Back
Top Bottom