What's new

GHQ Attack – India Strikes Again by Zaheerul Hassan

Like I mentioned, several reliable people have stated that ISI has plethora of evidence that if released to public would undoubtedly prove RAW's involvement in funding and supporting of terrorism. The reason why government hasn't done this is anybody's guess. I think it's due to US pressure on Pakistan to ignore india and worry about Taliban.

Definitely the Waziristan push if successful may be the nail in coffin for TTP but at the same time we have to make sure they don't prop up again. For that, one of the things we have to do is covertly take out RAW agents in Afghanistan under the guise of civilian workers.

I am a new member I am a beginner I dont know much about Pakistan Defence.
What does Pakistan figure the threat is? India hasnt done anything at this point. Who is Pakistan figuring would attack?

AgNoStIc MuSliM has already responded to this part. What I said earlier was actually a reply to a certain post.…..

Please read my response to AM....

Taliban of Afghanistan has so many times condemned the TTP attacks as their fighting is against hostile forces not against Pakistan. So, Opium trade has nothing to do with TTP and for your information all the Opium trade is going through pro-American Afghan govt. When Talibans were there they banned the opium trade.…..

Zeshu.....Both Talibans want the Sharia and Islamic govt.s in their respective countries....Both share the same ideology, both are born and bred through the same covert ways and both are funded through the same.....Pakistan and many like you are living in fanstasy worlds where you think there is the good and bad Taliban...
And "condemning" means nothing!!!!......

Opium trade is the largest export of the Afghans.... I wont deny that the current govt in Kabul may have its hands dirty, but only a fool would think that the Taliban doesnt control this trade and use it to fund their war......

Army don’t need reasons to takeover and if so then govt.’s performance on its own is more than enough reason.…..

Its your country,......you guys can run it as you like.....Democracy is something Indians treasure!!!

MP Gilani shared a dossier with his counterpart in Sharm El-Sheikh about the proofs. So many “Gorkhas” have been killed in Swat. You can find their pictures on net without a circumcision. Some “Molvies” of mosques have been caught belonging to India…..etc. etc.………..

I really expected you to be a bit different......
Maybe you havent followed up since Sharm-El Sheikh......Your own PM ate his words.....do you want me to post the link....

After so much advancement in techology and science, and we come down to the "foreskin" that reveals one's true identity....
Remind me to slap the fella who came up with the DNA analysis.....

Next time I travel I dont need my passport....Ill just whip it out at the customs counter and they would knw.....LOL!!!

T
his is obvious that when America was not in Afghanistan, India too will have to leave Afghanistan as there is no road connection of India to Afghanistan. America will not stay there forever, so why India is investing so heavily?

I am not blaming India, I know that Pakistan and India are rivals and enemy and no one can expect a bouquet from enemy. What India is doing is its right. My point is that at least we can argue to each other healthy to solve problems. Most of the Indians did not do that and you find them always saying proof…..proof…. proof…..hope u understand my point…..

Well that is exactly why India has rejected military intervention in Afganistan.....since we want "soft" lasting power.....
America will forever be hated in Afghanistan....India is being praised for its humanitarian and devlopmental efforts.....what we are doing will win the hearts of Afghans and will be long lasting.....

Trust me, we know that the Pakistani's would burn if we sent an armed contingent to Afghanistan....and there is nothing to stop us....
You think a weakened NATO force will reject such an offer???.....
Think about it.....

But I will say this, that "kill two birds with one shot" policy is something that cannot be ruled out of Indian actions.....

Deckringraj

Well we can agree to disagree. This is a waste both of our times. Lets just see what time will tell about india's role in terrorism.

Ahsan_R...sure buddy lets agree to disagree.. However i do want to say you helped me break my apprehensions that Indian and Pakistani cannot talk likde decent people with contrasting view...so Thanks for that :)

Like I mentioned, several reliable people have stated that ISI has plethora of evidence that if released to public would undoubtedly prove RAW's involvement in funding and supporting of terrorism. The reason why government hasn't done this is anybody's guess. I think it's due to US pressure on Pakistan to ignore india and worry about Taliban

Definitely the Waziristan push if successful may be the nail in coffin for TTP but at the same time we have to make sure they don't prop up again. For that, one of the things we have to do is covertly take out RAW agents in Afghanistan under the guise of civilian workers.

Ahsan.....Whats happening in your country would make anyone's blood boil!!....But at the same time you are creating what is called a "self fulfilling prophecy".....
Meaning you and many others are trying to create a so called "fantasy" thats more palpable for you to digest than face reality.....that your country is in war with radicals....NOT India!!!
You're projecting your anger at an age old enemy rather than look within......the fabric of the common Pakistani is at stake as the TTP is challenging the current ideology of Pakistani Govt.....

About the highlighted part.......Reason with me here....
Why would the US pressure you to ignore such "covert" support to TTP??....Doesnt the US pay you guys to fight in its worst time of economic recession....as far as I knw of American "capitalist" mentality....they dont pay you for nothing.....
So on one hand they know the problem and where it stems, yet they willingly donate billions of their tax payers dollars to fight a war that can be ended by just diplomatically "muscling" India???

Your argument makes little sense......and till now expect for throwing out statements like a broken record, we havent seen any Gunpowder in your bullets....

Ahsan.....Whats happening in your country would make anyone's blood boil!!....But at the same time you are creating what is called a "self fulfilling prophecy".....
Meaning you and many others are trying to create a so called "fantasy" thats more palpable for you to digest than face reality.....that your country is in war with radicals....NOT India!!!
What is "reality" is something neither of us know. Reality is presented to us in public with high amount of alteration to it, or parts taken out. You'll learn this in your beginners politics class. It may be a fantasy to you but I have good reason to believe it. Yes our country is at war with radicals, but they are getting their help from RAW and we have to crush the radicals AND where they are getting their funding from so as to stop them from propping up again.

To me it wouldn't make a difference if some other random country was supporting TTP, I would talk about it just like I am right now.

I am heavily supportive of Waziristan operation and was heavily supportive of Bajaur and Swat operation. I realize who we are at war with but at the same time we cannot just put a blind eye as to where they are getting support from.

About the highlighted part.......Reason with me here....
Why would the US pressure you to ignore such "covert" support to TTP??....Doesnt the US pay you guys to fight in its worst time of economic recession....as far as I knw of American "capitalist" mentality....they dont pay you for nothing.....
So on one hand they know the problem and where it stems, yet they willingly donate billions of their tax payers dollars to fight a war that can be ended by just diplomatically "muscling" India???

Your argument makes little sense......and till now expect for throwing out statements like a broken record, we havent seen any Gunpowder in your bullets....

Like I have mentioned, US couldnt care less about Pakistani civilians dying. The reason why they don't care about covert support to TTP and is because TTP is solely concentrated on attacking Pakistan. US wants Pakistan to attack the extremists who are attacking NATO in Afghanistan and the TTP are secondary target as far as US is concerned. Yes in public they will say something else, but in private they could care less about TTP killing civilians. And no, all Taliban are not the same, i.e. some have different targets and goals than others.

You may ask as to why they killed Baitullah if TTP is secondary target to them, which would be a valid question. That would be because ISI tells them there are high-value targets present at a certain location, but not who is present. So when they killed Baitullah, they didn't know who was getting killed.

Now if TTP start threatening US then yes they will react to them. But right now they couldnt care less about them.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned, several reliable people have stated that ISI has plethora of evidence that if released to public would undoubtedly prove RAW's involvement in funding and supporting of terrorism. The reason why government hasn't done this is anybody's guess. I think it's due to US pressure on Pakistan to ignore india and worry about Taliban.

Which reliable people, if you cant provide any evidence then at least you could name the people that do know.
Unless the reliable people are the usual well i have a friend who knows some one who was in the ISI who said he heard something about RAW being in afghanistan.
so based on a rumor second hand from some one who might know something you propose gunning down Indian road workers.

Appart from the fact that that would be cold blodded murder wtf does it do to solve the problem of the TTP trying to tear Pakistan appart?

The reliable people are people who have contacts inside ISI and the army. And yes those people are reliable to me regardless of what you think. Being sarcastic won't help your argument.

The indian "road workers", at least some of them, are TTP supporting RAW agents in guise of civilian workers. Killing terrorist supporters who are trying to harm you and kill innocent civilians I think is a good thing to do, and I think you'd agree. Cold blooded murder can only apply to innocent people, and these workers are anything but.

As for solving TTP problem, you have to stop the problem slowly but surely. Killing of these RAW agents will certainly reduce the effectiveness and funding of TTP, and more importantly will make it unlikely for them to prop up again.

Fair enough, appologies for the sarcastic tone of the post.

RAW would be incompetent with all the indias's working in Afghanistan not to have ears on the ground but that is still a long shot from them helping the very people they spent a fortune trying to get rid of. India sponsoring the taliban to attack Pakistan is about as bright as tapdancing in a minefeild.

Indians agents are heavily embedded in Telecommunication companies in Afghanistan. 98% of them are hindus, but to pretend to be cool with the Afghans have muslim names and fake Indian passport and ids to show they are muslims. The explosives used in the attack in Lahore were traced to the Indian constructions companies that use dynamite to blast rocks in road construction in Afghanistan. I also let the Indians know on this forum that the agents they are training in Afghanistan, do also have double agents and we know where what is happening. Going forward the maoist insurgency will just increase in India and Kashmir will also flare up again. India is playing a double game. Vajpayee came to Lahore and signed a peace deal and then also gave the go ahead to build dams on Pakistan share of rivers. Then they turn around and say why Pakistan is doing Kargil. They sign a train service and then an undercover Indian Col bombs the Sindh bound Thar Express and kills 93 Pakistani Citizens and injures 180+ and then they pretend to be innocnent and say why Pakistan is doing 26-11. Indians need to understand that they every acttion will have consequences. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but cannot fool all the people all of the time. India needs to mend it ways, otherwise there will be 26 different insurgencies in India.

Paksher...I am sorry to say but your post not only lacks any credible proof but also illogical...It seems your point is based more on hatred than honest try to show the facts... Let me show point by point

- Indians agents are heavily embedded in Telecommunication companies in Afghanistan. 98% of them are hindus, but to pretend to be cool with the Afghans have muslim names and fake Indian passport and ids to show they are muslims.
wow...so you have credible information that 98% of people working in telecommunication companies have fake passports and in other words are RAW agents?? Right...but for some reason you did not provide any link to support your claim...

- The explosives used in the attack in Lahore were traced to the Indian constructions companies that use dynamite to blast rocks in road construction in Afghanistan.
Great finding...May i know how do you know about it?? Do you have contacts in secret service or this news was somehow leaked in public domain(since US pressurize you to ignore the indian drama and concentrate on fighting Taliban...claimed by some pakistani friends)

I also let the Indians know on this forum that the agents they are training in Afghanistan, do also have double agents and we know where what is happening.
- Again it sounds you have indepth knowledge...but fail to understand why dont you use those double agents to bring the truth out and show the world about indian wrong doings???

Going forward the maoist insurgency will just increase in India and Kashmir will also flare up again. India is playing a double game. Vajpayee came to Lahore and signed a peace deal and then also gave the go ahead to build dams on Pakistan share of rivers. Then they turn around and say why Pakistan is doing Kargil. They sign a train service and then an undercover Indian Col bombs the Sindh bound Thar Express and kills 93 Pakistani Citizens and injures 180+ and then they pretend to be innocnent and say why Pakistan is doing 26-11. Indians need to understand that they every acttion will have consequences. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but cannot fool all the people all of the time. India needs to mend it ways, otherwise there will be 26 different insurgencies in India.

Well the above post is not even worth of replying//i am acting a little decent here but sorry to say it's nothing short of anti-india rant...so wont comment...Here's my point of view and please note that i am trying to reach at that with some logic(i might be wrong but still giving it a try)

TTP is india's enemy as well...They consider themselves as saviour of Islam and india we all know is considered unislamic as far as these terrorist groups is concerned.. It just dont make sense to help them... Not that i am saying india is some saint but after LTTE lesson learnt the hard way india would be fool to help TTP. In the currrent scenario it just dont make sense though indian source but still worth putting this link

Taliban chief threatens to dispatch militants to fight India - Pakistan - World - The Times of India

Secondly...just think about the drone attacks that are happening in PAK. What does that indicate to you...US is against them...they dont differentiate between TTP and afghan taliban..right??? Now are you saying that India just out of sheer hatred for Pak is stupid enough to help TTP and challenge America's interest...I am sorry my friend but it is hard to believe...

Now are you saying that India just out of sheer hatred for Pak is stupid enough to help TTP and challenge America's interest...I am sorry my friend but it is hard to believe...

Not for us. To think these mere guerilla warfare personnel giving the Pakistan army and Intelligence institutions one hell of a hard time is stupendous. Just take the example of the GHQ attack, the militants were in camouflage uniforms and with a car which had the GHQ sticker on it. If the TTP is as isolated as some members here think, then Pakistan's security institutions have already lost, but thankfully that's not the case. They're up against a well-trained, well-supported and well-armed foe and they are still holding our flag high :pakistan:

Mind you, I'm not saying that the foreign help is coming from India. It is more likely, if definitely not coming from India. It could be Afghanistan and/or Israel/US as well. Whatever the case maybe, but the funding, weapons, co-ordination, training, timing and sophistication of the attacks certainly reveal a bigger picture to 'reality' as to what other fellow members have suggested for the TTP to be a so-called 'home-grown' problem for Pakistan. I mean, how can you honestly think that there is no foreign hand involved? We know that there is foreign help, but for certain from whom, only time will tell. And I'm afraid in our case it's most certainly, always the same country.

:cheers:

Mind you, I'm not saying that the foreign help is coming from India. It is more likely, if definitely not coming from India. It could be Afghanistan and/or Israel/US as well. Whatever the case maybe, but the funding, weapons, co-ordination, training, timing and sophistication of the attacks certainly reveal a bigger picture to 'reality' as to what other fellow members have suggested for the TTP to be a so-called 'home-grown' problem for Pakistan. I mean, how can you honestly think that there is no foreign hand involved? We know that there is foreign help, but for certain from whom, only time will tell. And I'm afraid in our case it's most certainly, always the same country.

Well rock my friend if i go by your logic then most of the things that India accuses of Pak will come true...You know that how sophisticated was Mumbai attack...but we have been told by our neighbours(though after lot of hardwork) that they are non-state actors...so let's leave it there...

I am not challenging if they are getting foreign help or not(there are even reports that there are some fractions in PAK army that have soft corner for them as they are anti US too)...but when it comes to india i dont see any sense helping TTP.. They are anti India..please see the link i posted above...as far as US us concerned i can still think that out of sheer hatred india can do it but US??? when US itself is targetting them within PAK then how come you even think US is helping them...Man they(drones) even killed their leader....I am sorry i just dont get it :(

Here is some food for thought...

- After we realize that creating LTTE was a mistake we send our peace keeping force in Sri Lanka and boy you know what eventually happened..we had to retreat....

- One second question for you...Taliban in afghanistan is able to fight with the only superpower of the world from last 9 years...what does that indicate to you...if i go by your logic then definitely they are getting foreign help...and few fingures would be towards pak...

In the end i would say there is so much propaganda and hatred toward each other that it is very hard to find out what the truth is...In such a case try and question of what is being shown to you(same goes for me) and come to a conclusion which seems best fitting with circumstances.. what say???

Last edited:
Like I mentioned, several reliable people have stated that ISI has plethora of evidence that if released to public would undoubtedly prove RAW's involvement in funding and supporting of terrorism.

Please have these "reliable people" or the ISI give one piece of evidence from this "plethora of evidence". I am waiting for convincing proof to have a change of heart about India's involvement.

The reason why government hasn't done this is anybody's guess. I think it's due to US pressure on Pakistan to ignore india and worry about Taliban.

I don't think its "anybody's guess", it called no proof. No matter how much pressure is applied by the US, if there was concrete proof in GOP hands it would have been all over the world by now.

So you are advocating that GOP go and kill some poor road construction workers and call them RAW agents. Brilliant, this kind of thinking........

Well rock my friend if i go by your logic then most of the things that India accuses of Pak will come true...You know that how sophisticated was Mumbai attack...but we have been told by our neighbours(though after lot of hardwork) that they are non-state actors...so let's leave it there...
I think you misunderstood me. I clearly mentioned that TTP is getting foreign help. I never said that the help was being provided officially and categorically. Similar to the Mumbai case, where the 'non-state' factors never got the highlight, what all everyone heard was that Pakistan is involved. While, partially true that the Pakistan soil may be used but the fact that 'non-state' instruments being responsible were hardly given a thought. It was as if Pakistan itself carried out the terrorist attack and the majority still thinks this being true.

So my point was based upon that there are factors 'state' or 'non-state' in India that could've possibly provided TTP with the required expertise. Again this is just my analysis, and the truth may very well be far from it. But the way I see things, is who gains the most from a certain event. Although not entirely true in every case, but certainly reveals a broad spectrum when you consider it.

I am not challenging if they are getting foreign help or not(there are even reports that there are some fractions in PAK army that have soft corner for them as they are anti US too)...but when it comes to india i dont see any sense helping TTP.. They are anti India..please see the link i posted above...as far as US us concerned i can still think that out of sheer hatred india can do it but US??? when US itself is targetting them within PAK then how come you even think US is helping them...Man they(drones) even killed their leader....I am sorry i just dont get it :(
Kindly visit the following links regarding Baitullah Mehsud and the involvement of US, Israel and India.
Pakistan Gives US, NATO Proof on India's Covert Links with Baitullah Mehsud | Haqeeqat.Org
US, Israel and India backing Baitullah Mehsud - Reveals close Aide | Haqeeqat.Org
Just to post an extract:
During his recent trip to Pakistan Holbrooke was in clear-cut terms told to talk to India on this matter as Baitullah does not have resources to stand up before the army and he is clearly getting external aid. Upon this Holbrooke assured the Pakistanis that he would take up this matter with India at the diplomatic level. The Afghan government has also been told to stop the use of Indian consulates against Pakistan.

Talking to Sana Bucha in Crisis Cell programme of Geo News, Haji Turkistan said that he was with Baitullah, who had stated that he had sent two persons to Rawalpindi for assassinating Benazir Bhutto. He also revealed that Baitullah is an American agent and this is the reason he has not been targeted by the US drones. (This was a June article).

This comes after Qari Zainuddin, a rival commander of Tehrik-e-Taliban Chief Baitullah Mehsud, on Wednesday disclosed that the TTP has links with India and Israel. He said that Baitullah Mehsud has acted against Islam as well as the country and if not eliminated now, militancy would surge and problems for the government would grow.

Yes I know the US wouldn't help him. But everyone is invited to form their own opinion after reading such articles.

Here is some food for thought...

- After we realize that creating LTTE was a mistake we send our peace keeping force in Sri Lanka and boy you know what eventually happened..we had to retreat....

- One second question for you...Taliban in afghanistan is able to fight with the only superpower of the world from last 9 years...what does that indicate to you...if i go by your logic then definitely they are getting foreign help...and few fingures would be towards pak...

In the end i would say there is so much propaganda and hatred toward each other that it is very hard to find out what the truth is...In such a case try and question of what is being shown to you(same goes for me) and come to a conclusion which seems best fitting with circumstances.. what say???

- Agreed with first point.

- Yes they must be getting help for keeping the war ongoing for so long and fingers can also be pointed towards India, Russia, China and Iran unless proven otherwise. Because to gain regional superiority once US and NATO forces leave.

- Agreed :cheers:.

Back
Top Bottom